"Wearing masks won't prevent people from catching COVID-19."

Trump just legalized hemp....what are we waiting for ?
View attachment 361056
Now trump can snort coke and breath hemp at the same time.
and still be smarter and richer than you. Along with being President of the USA.

The bottom line is that viruses are so small that no cloth mask, even those worn by nurses, can actually prevent them from entering through the fabric. If a person were to be up close to you and cough in your face, the mask only prevents liquid from going through, but not the virus. But there's nothing wrong with social distancing.

You have it backwards. Wearing a mask works by not letting the viruses in large droplets exit the mask. That's why surgeons started wearing them.
The biggest factor about masks is the unintended consequences from having to touch the masks with our hands , as mentioned in the OP @ 00:40...

dude, this is the reason why they are ineffective. if you touch it with your hands, it is contaminated. and there is no way to put it on without touching it. I've been saying that since March.

The biggest factor about masks is the unintended consequences from having to touch the masks with our hands , as mentioned in the OP @ 00:40...

Fauci actually addressed that saying that masks also prevent people from touching their faces. So masks also guard against contact transmission. There is no perfect sysem short of a full hazmat suit. But when you have to come up with a system to protect 330 million people, when the biggest US maker of N-95 masks, can only make enough masks for three per person , per year.

40 million.

Doesn't matter.

Enough is enough. We are don't protecting others by sacrificing liberty.

Live free and/or die. I don 't give a fuck.

The only country I ever heard such disregard for life from was Russia, or Cambodia.
What about your wholesale disregard for liberty?
Havent you heard... we are at war with this thing... there’s no liberty when you’re at war. Liberty is what you earn after you’ve won the war.

dude, this is the reason why they are ineffective. if you touch it with your hands, it is contaminated. and there is no way to put it on without touching it. I've been saying that since March.

It's a filter. It separates what's on the inside, from what's on the outside. Little contamination on the inside gets out, and little contamination on the outside gets in.

It is far from perfect. But it still works by reducing the viral load to below immuno response capacity.

Last edited:
We need natural selection to being its work.

We need to spread this virus faster.

NO MORE PROTECTING THE FEARFUL!!!
Behold the words of a tyrant... the defense rests
What do you mean? All we need to do is NOT be tyrants and that will take care of itself.

To do what you want requires tyranny.
I guess I just don’t consider protecting the public health a cruel oppressive thing. Letting hospitals get over run and seeing people needlessly die when it can be mitigated is the cruel thing in my eyes

Yet you claim you would fight for you country, where the first thing they do is vaccinate you.

Basic Training and Officer Accession Training
Measles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history. Quadrivalent meningococcal vaccine (containing A, C, Y, and W-135 polysaccharide antigens) is administered on a one-time basis to recruits.
You assume I would be under military mandate.

The organization of the militia does not work that way, buddy.
You go to boot, you get the vaccine gun, both arms.. Geeeez. I can imagine you saying it's tyranny.
That's not how a militia works. A militia is not the same as the standing army.

An enlisted military person has no rights, so they can make no complaint (signing up is a huge waiver). A militiaman is totally different.

Quit trying to mix the pot on a bunch of irrelevant shit.

Lemme guess.

You're going to FORCE me to get the vaccine.

Clockwork.
That's your choice. But if you want to go anywhere with a crowd you'll need to get vaccinated.
EXACTLY!!!!

The defense rests, your honor.

The motive is revealed
It’s not “the motive” dumbass... it’s one persons opinion. I on the other hand don’t plan on taking the shot, at least not in round 1, and I don’t support mandating it. Shiiiiiiit, they don’t all think alike?! What are you gonna do now?!

Mask mandate ---UNNECESSARY

See how liberty works?

You won't wear a mask to limit the spread of a deadly disease. And when a vaccine comes out that frees us from wearing masks, you won't get the vaccine either.

All in the name of freedom.

Yet you claim you would fight for you country, where the first thing they do is vaccinate you.

Basic Training and Officer Accession Training
Measles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history. Quadrivalent meningococcal vaccine (containing A, C, Y, and W-135 polysaccharide antigens) is administered on a one-time basis to recruits.
You assume I would be under military mandate.

The organization of the militia does not work that way, buddy.
The idea of having a functioning militia that isn’t a guard or reserve unit under control of a state gov. or feds is a joke. There are 3-5 support personell for every soldier in an effective fighting force. That’s why the militia the founders had in mind, woukd be a freakin joke. They’re a bunch of cry babies the first time even an older reserve Huey unleashed a hail of rockets. Yo cry ma ma real fast. You have no medical evac, hospitals, food and supply chain and your family, darling little camp followers, can’t get out of school to watch fake soldiers cry and whine like children.
The idea of somebody attacking the most heavily armed nation in the world and private citizens like me needing to take up arms, is also a joke, but let's not let that fact get in the way of a good fantasy red herring to deflect from the current topic of discussion.

Lemme guess.

Clockwork.
That's your choice. But if you want to go anywhere with a crowd you'll need to get vaccinated.
EXACTLY!!!!

The motive is revealed
It’s not “the motive” dumbass... it’s one persons opinion. I on the other hand don’t plan on taking the shot, at least not in round 1, and I don’t support mandating it. Shiiiiiiit, they don’t all think alike?! What are you gonna do now?!
Well THANK ALLAH OR BUDDAH OR WHOMEVER.

It may not be your motive but don't kid yourself. Assholes like Bill Gates are ON RECORD pushing for mandates.

Lemme guess.

Clockwork.
EXACTLY!!!!

The motive is revealed
Well THANK ALLAH OR BUDDAH OR WHOMEVER.

It may not be your motive but don't kid yourself. Assholes like Bill Gates are ON RECORD pushing for mandates.
I’m sure there’s people all over pushing for all kinds of different things. I get tire of these stereotypes where each side pretends the other side is a monolith.

I really don't care if you wear a mask or not, just don't come anywhere near me.
Yes. That's a great policy under any circumstances.
The virus is still running rampant, and unless you want the country to shut down again, we have to take every measure to limit the spread, whether by land sea or air.
Masks prevent virus shedding onto surfaces. And along with handwashing cuts transmission by factors of (i've heard quoted) 1/20th.
So the media and the government say.

its a given whatever THEY say is the truth,is a lie.

We need natural selection to being its work.

We need to spread this virus faster.

NO MORE PROTECTING THE FEARFUL!!!
Behold the words of a tyrant... the defense rests
What do you mean? All we need to do is NOT be tyrants and that will take care of itself.

To do what you want requires tyranny.
What is it you think I want?
When I wrote that, it appeared that you were pushing for a bunch of shit.

I am guilty of assuming.

I am sorry, Slade.

I should be punished.

EVERYONE, I have assumed that Slade was part of the monolith.

Mods, it is your duty to ban me.

Please, purge me.

I am ashamed of myself.

I should be banned.

I should be purged.

I should be flogged.

I don't deserve to post among other USMB patrons.

I am a swine.

I am a wretch.

I don't deserve to post like others.

Iconspank.gif

:laugh2:

Forum List

Back