"Wearing masks won't prevent people from catching COVID-19."

Are you a surrender monkey then?
Quit trying to force a false dichotomy on your non sequitur straw man.

It is not appropriate for government to force people to fight their foreign wars. Can I be any more clear?
That makes you un-american, since the constitution clearly gives the government that power. So if you don't like it, you can find some country with less tyranny.

It cracks me up seeing people go by wearing masks
in their cars. I'd say that's some serious paranoia there.

I'd guess most of the time the people forget to take the masks off when they get in the car. I've seen that quite a few times. :p

I can't imagine how anyone would forget, since I'm usually jogging by the time I hit the Exit door, just to get the stupid thing off.

Wait. I thought the mask only protects others?
You wear a mask to help protect them.
They wear a mask to help protect you.
Wanna bet on my survival? What do you think my odds are?
I think my odds are better then yours.
I'm not asking others to wear a fucking mask for me.

I would hope you believed your odds are better, with all this bullshit you are willing to put up with. If you didn't believe it, I would think there is even MORE wrong with you.

It cracks me up seeing people go by wearing masks
in their cars. I'd say that's some serious paranoia there.
How do you know the person is not picking someone up? or just dropped someone off, or gives rides to everyone, you don't.
Oh yeah it's airborn now- it can come through the AC too....:71:
Not if it's stopped at its source by wearing a mask.

You're finally getting it.

Are you a surrender monkey then?
Quit trying to force a false dichotomy on your non sequitur straw man.

It is not appropriate for government to force people to fight their foreign wars. Can I be any more clear?
That makes you un-american, since the constitution clearly gives the government that power. So if you don't like it, you can find some country with less tyranny.
I never said I wouldn't fight to protect MY COUNTRY, you deflecting ass wipe. I would probably be the first one on the scene. I am a member of the militia, just like everyone else. You?

Militia don't go around invading other countries.

I don't know how you think this is relevant to your tyrannical attempts to force masking and medical battery against my will.

That's your choice. But if you want to go anywhere with a crowd you'll need to get vaccinated.
EXACTLY!!!!

The defense rests, your honor.

The motive is revealed
I'm sure the airlines will requires all the passengers to be vaccinated, so they can fly the plane at 100% occupancy, and avoid liability.

Same with broadway, or sports stadiums. Your choice.

That's your choice. But if you want to go anywhere with a crowd you'll need to get vaccinated.
EXACTLY!!!!

The defense rests, your honor.

The motive is revealed
I'm sure the airlines will requires all the passengers to be vaccinated, so they can fly the plane at 100% occupancy, and avoid liability.

Same with broadway, or sports stadiums. Your choice.
So...fuck HIPAA then?

My work is done here. You are exposed.

I would hope you believed your odds are better, with all this bullshit you are willing to put up with. If you didn't believe it, I would think there is even MORE wrong with you.
You would be on the other side of the fence if you were in charge of a public pool, and you have people like you, who keep insisting it's tyranny to prevent them from peeing in the pool.

Neither am I. All I'm asking is if you choose not to wear one, stay away from me.
I would hope you believed your odds are better, with all this bullshit you are willing to put up with.
I've put up with much worse.
I have no problem staying away from you. You do the same and it will be no problem.

Mask mandate ---UNNECESSARY

See how liberty works?

Just because you have put up with bullshit does not mean you should continue.

You would be on the other side of the fence if you were in charge of a public pool, and you have people like you, who keep insisting it's tyranny to prevent them from peeing in the pool.
Once again, you set up a false-equivalency straw man and blow it down with your powerful, anti-liberty urine stream.

It has never been acceptable nor sanitary to piss in the fucking pool.

We're talking about BREATHING not pissing.

I never said I wouldn't fight to protect MY COUNTRY,

If you won't pick up a mask for your country, you certainly wouldn't pick up an M16A1
Shaming again? I love appeals to emotion.

I will defend against threats to liberty BEFORE ALL ELSE.

Yes I would pick up a rifle, because that is defending LIBERTY. A mask is doing the opposite.

Forum List

Back