CDZ Wearing A Mask, Bad Advice?

I do not understand those who are against masks. Very business open here requires it to go in. They send you away if you don't have one on. Bits only good business sense.

I do not understand those who are against masks. Very business open here requires it to go in. They send you away if you don't have one on. Bits only good business sense.
Well, if a breathing impaired person is made to dawn a mask and, God forbid, they suffer hypoxia that business will be liable.

You get hypoxia at high altitudes, not from a mask. Any business owner with one working brain cell requires masks. Don't like it stay home your money isn't wanted.

Why do doctors and nurses wear them?....when they stop wearing them I will too...

I think there could be, possibly, a tiny difference between working in an operating theater with people's bodies cut open......

And filling my car with gas at the station.

I'm just thinking... little different. Tad bit.

Bad advice for healthy folks......Could wearing a mask be considered not the best advice? I know it is recommended however, when one considers part of vanquishing a virus is actually exposing people and letting their immune systems build an immunity, suddenly wearing a mask seems pretty stupid. What happens when the national mask cover up guideline is dropped and we have a large segment of the population that was insulated from that particular virus? Won't they actually be more susceptible?
Conflicting information....First they were unnecessary, now they're supposedly indispensable.

Since all the facts indicate that the virus is of nearly no threat to healthy people such as myself, I don't wear one

If you are breathing impaired why would you ever go out in a pandemic? This is America you ain't missing anything.

Why do doctors and nurses wear them?....when they stop wearing them I will too...

I think there could be, possibly, a tiny difference between working in an operating theater with people's bodies cut open......

And filling my car with gas at the station.

I'm just thinking... little different. Tad bit.
Not if the guy next to you on the other side of your pump sneezes without a mask on.... :dunno:
I wear a mask in stores to make the people working there that are helping me feel safer....

As I have been telling folk to avoid restaurants and places like that they are starting to get it. Let others who want the virus to go out. That's good with me. People staying home helps the economy as much as going out does.

Curbside pickup....done. next?
Not available everywhere. Besides, allergies can cause impaired breathing. Do folks with allergies now have to stay home too? How about the common cold?

Well if you want the virus go out that's ok with me. The economy will be just fine even if half the people stay in lockdown so it's a non issue. But the stores can require what they want and I support them turning people away. It's their business.

Well, if a breathing impaired person is made to dawn a mask and, God forbid, they suffer hypoxia that business will be liable.

LOL, Does the business have a duty to put others at risk, when one person decides s/he has a condition which make breathing difficult and could put s/he in distress?

Nope. The duty is to follow Medical Professionals Advice; to allow potential customers to be exposed to someone not following Medical procedures will breach the business' duty, and if any harm were to come to those who wore masks and became ill, they would have a case to sue the establishment and Joe/jane Doe for being callous, inconsiderate and culpable.

Well if you want the virus go out that's ok with me. The economy will be just fine even if half the people stay in lockdown so it's a non issue. But the stores can require what they want and I support them turning people away. It's their business.
We were not discussing what stores require or don't require. There is data that shows people wearing masks are limiting their air intake. Now, that doesn't mean that a mask can't protect one's lungs. I wear a mask when doing work that can result in dust but that's not a regular thing. I just don't see how subjecting oneself to limited air flow over and over is an overall good thing. Pretty ironic that the mask causes limited air flow just like the virus.

Well shopping online is the way to go then. Store owners don't need people in the heir stores with online available.

I noticed today fewer walmart employees were wearing the masks even though they require it. Some didnt have it on at all while others had it pulled down so the nose and mouth were uncovered.

Forum List

Back