CDZ Wearing A Mask, Bad Advice?

Why do doctors and nurses wear them?....when they stop wearing them I will too...
Why are there 100,000 deaths a year from hospital acquired infections?
Sick people in close quarters = disease spread. PPE spacesuits or not.
I noticed today fewer walmart employees were wearing the masks even though they require it. Some didnt have it on at all while others had it pulled down so the nose and mouth were uncovered.
Yeah they need to breathe, I don't blame them. I used to paint houses when I was younger and the mask I had to wear was suffocating, itchy, and when you sweat, it gets really uncomfortable and you tend to stick your fingers under the mask to wipe away the sweat and/or to scratch your itchy face.

The emphasis on testing seems to be misplaced. The word testing is often used in the same way as cure. All in all the Chinese virus has been blown totally out of proportion. Contact tracing! Not on your life. No way would I cooperate with that. If some one told me I had been traced and now had to be tested. I would rip their eyeballs out.

Contact tracing cant work and cant ever work against a respiratory virus. You might be able to make a case for it if you actually knew the first person that had the virus but even that is iffy. Just an example. Lets say person A is tested positive and tells the docs i went to walmart, food lion, home depot. The logistics of it are idiotic at this point

97560872_10107636801261132_8927422444830982144_o.jpg

This a picture of the hypocrites in the media right after the confernece ended. They sit there looking all so virtuous wearing the mask while on camera but as soon as they thought the cameras were off them those hideous, uncomfortable, useless masks were ripped off as fast as possible. And you may notice they arent exactly social distancing as well.

Oh, and if you think sanctimonious politicians are wearing masks and social distancing off camera you have rat vomit for brains

97560872_10107636801261132_8927422444830982144_o.jpg

This a picture of the hypocrites in the media right after the confernece ended. They sit there looking all so virtuous wearing the mask while on camera but as soon as they thought the cameras were off them those hideous, uncomfortable, useless masks were ripped off as fast as possible. And you may notice they arent exactly social distancing as well.

Oh, and if you think sanctimonious politicians are wearing masks and social distancing off camera you have rat vomit for brains
Yeah, they're 'special' and you are to genuflect to them and obey.

Clearly the people who should know the most about this virus are not convinced it is dangerous in the slightest.

They are just putting one over on you.

Its dangerous if you are old and already dying in a nursing home of several other nasty things. Otherwise, its quite likely its less deadly than flu

One thing people mught not be aware of is once they check you into a nursing home you have a 66% chance of croaking within a year of a multitude of causes

The point is not to never be exposed, but to delay exposure and also reduce the amount of exposure... which buys us time to find treatments, vaccines, expand healthcare capacity etc. Yes a low dose can help build immunity, but high exposure is more likely to have more severe consequences
Do you think that social distancing and washing hand etc. is sufficient? Why wear a mask unless exposure is eminent?
Well, when you walk past someone at the supermarket and they sneeze, it's a little too late to put on a mask.

The point is not to never be exposed, but to delay exposure and also reduce the amount of exposure... which buys us time to find treatments, vaccines, expand healthcare capacity etc. Yes a low dose can help build immunity, but high exposure is more likely to have more severe consequences
Do you think that social distancing and washing hand etc. is sufficient? Why wear a mask unless exposure is eminent?
Well, when you walk past someone at the supermarket and they sneeze, it's a little too late to put on a mask.
The mask isnt going to do any good anyway. The corona virons(particles) pass right thru

I do not understand those who are against masks. Very business open here requires it to go in. They send you away if you don't have one on. Bits only good business sense.
Well, if a breathing impaired person is made to dawn a mask and, God forbid, they suffer hypoxia that business will be liable.
The word is "don", not "dawn".

If they are breathing impaired, they should be at home anyway.

The mask isnt going to do any good anyway. The corona virons(particles) pass right thru
The mask is to keep you from sneezing and coughing on others! The mask stops those droplets very easily!

Last edited:
The mask is to keep you from sneezing and coughing on others, dumbass! The mask stops those droplets very easily!
Just cant agree. No good at all

Its dangerous if you are old and already dying in a nursing home of several other nasty things. Otherwise, its quite likely its less deadly than flu

Wrong! I am not old and not dying, but a case of COVID-19 would likely kill me. The same for my grandson who is 13.
It likely would not unless you have several other reasons your or your 13 yr olds grandson does

The mask is to keep you from sneezing and coughing on others, dumbass! The mask stops those droplets very easily!
Just cant agree. No good at all
You are a simpleton if you do not understand this. Please stop spreading idiocy!

Wrong! I am not old and not dying, but a case of COVID-19 would likely kill me. The same for my grandson who is 13.
It likely would not unless you have several other reasons your or your 13 yr olds grandson does
OK. you didn't say that the first time. Immunocompromised individuals and people with other health issues are highly susceptible. Wear that mask!

Forum List

Back