Weapon of war...the pump action shotgun....should it be banned too? The anti-gunners will eventually say yes....

You mean other than Trump? And Rittenhouse? And those idiots who took over the birdhouse in Oregon before the Feds shot one of them?
What criminal charge has Trump been convicted of?

Rittenhouse? What was his criminal conviction?

And those BLM’ers who rioted and burned cities made fortunes by stealing money from leftist rubes.

How’s that self-loathing, white guilt workin’ out for ya’?

Your logic is faulty, as usual. Once they commit a murder, they stop being a good guy.

LIke I had this neighbor growing up, and everyone said what a good guy he was, until he got into a fight with his wife and shot her. Then he stopped being a good guy.
Huh! Like I had that same neighbor growing up. Your story is completely wrong.

"I don't have to make a case for rampant racism because it's already been made....''

Frankly, before this post, I was aware that leftists tended to be self-loathing and angry but.... whoooooowe.

Good answer. I don't have to refute your nonsense claim because its been refuted time and time and time again. <----- I used a third instance of the noun ''time'', thus proving my point.

Let me guess. You were on the sidelines flailing your Pom Poms as the BLM rioters burned down businesses. You're everyone's hero.

You seem determined to engage me in what?? Not a discussion. A slag fest??? Not interested.

Incel Joe hates good guys, with or without guns. It proves this with every post that it writes, having anything at all to do with the topic of crime and justice. Always, it takes the side of subhuman criminal shit, against the side of actual human beings. Always. I challenge you to find anything that Incel Joe has ever posted, that favors human beings over criminals. You won't find it.

It knows damn well that nothing that it ever proposes will ever disarm actual criminals. All that anything that it proposes on the subject of gun control is to disarm human beings, to make us easier and safer prey for subhuman criminal shit. That is what Incel Joe wants.

It's not so much delusional, insane, or stupid, as it is willfully evil. Again, on a broader note, if you look at what Incel Joe posts on any relevant subject, it always takes the side of evil against the side of good.
It dang sure seems that way with every stand he takes. Thanks

What criminal charge has Trump been convicted of?

Rittenhouse? What was his criminal conviction?

Only a matter of time with Trump... heh, heh, heh...

Huh! Like I had that same neighbor growing up. Your story is completely wrong.

Hardly. Anyone can have a really bad day. This guy held down a job, had kids, had a nice house. And then one day, he snapped during an argument and shot his wife. Then he clumsily tried to get rid of the body.

And this is the problem with gun culture. It's not the eek, scary black person you have to worry about, it's the people you actually live with.

Well, it's not like you listen to what black people say unless they are a pathetic uncle tom like Candace Owens.
Well it's not like you listen to what black people say unless they are religiously following the Democratic parties mandated behavior for minorities. It use to be that you loons would depend on other black people to call women like Owens "Uncle Tom's", but Biden has embolding the white people on the left. Now you all can call Black people who don't act the way you think they should anything disgusting thing you want.

Well it's not like you listen to what black people say unless they are religiously following the Democratic parties mandated behavior for minorities. It use to be that you loons would depend on other black people to call women like Owens "Uncle Tom's", but Biden has embolding the white people on the left. Now you all can call Black people who don't act the way you think they should anything disgusting thing you want.

Owens has got a pretty good scam going. She tells white people what they want to hear. They give her lots of money.

Normally, we call that prostitution.

Owens has got a pretty good scam going. She tells white people what they want to hear. They give her lots of money.

And there is that boldness Biden gave you. Any disgusting thing you can think of is fair play as long as it's against a minority that doesn't do what you think they should. They ain't black.

No, what we normally call prostitution is women trading sexual favors for money or other valuable consideration. Such as how Kamala “The Whore” Harris traded sexual favors to a married man for opportunities to get a foothold into politics.

What you're trying to label as prostitution is a black woman daring to hold and express opinions other than what you, in your racist hubris, think black women ought to hold.

And there is that boldness Biden gave you. Any disgusting thing you can think of is fair play as long as it's against a minority that doesn't do what you think they should. They ain't black.

Legal chattel slavery was ended in this country a long time ago, but Democraps arrogantly believe that they still rightfully own black people, or at least their votes and political support, as Incel Joe continues to demonstrate. An independent-minded black person who dares to not support the Democraps is, to them, the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.

Oh, I'm sure she's black... but she's a sellout.

I would be more impressed if she took her minstrel show to a black audience instead of the white ones she normally goes saying, "Those other black people sure be murderous."

No, what we normally call prostitution is women trading sexual favors for money or other valuable consideration. Such as how Kamala “The Whore” Harris traded sexual favors to a married man for opportunities to get a foothold into politics.
Really, because last time I checked, VP Harris was ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE to every office she held.

What you're trying to label as prostitution is a black woman daring to hold and express opinions other than what you, in your racist hubris, think black women ought to hold.
Sorry, man, when you are telling someone what they want to hear to massage their egos, that makes you a prostitute. I mean, the sad thing is, you think Owens believes the shit she spews. Six years ago, she was anti-MAGA, until she realized that wasn't where the money was.

Legal chattel slavery was ended in this country a long time ago, but Democraps arrogantly believe that they still rightfully own black people, or at least their votes and political support, as @Incel Joe continues to demonstrate. An independent-minded black person who dares to not support the Democraps is, to them, the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.
Nope, they are more like a Chicken who praises the virtues of Col. Sanders. The GOP is not their friend.

Frankly, until this post, I wasn't even aware of your existence. I don't have to make a case for rampant racism because it's already been made time and time again, but you continue to deny its exists at all. I guess you've missed the 2020 race riots, George Floyd, or the expiry of Voting Rights Act and Black Lives Matter.

Why don't you not look at what other, less violent countries manage things as an example for you to do better? It's not like anyone is paying attention to your posts
You seem determined to engage me in what?? Not a discussion. A slag fest??? Not interested.

Only a matter of time with Trump... heh, heh, heh...

Hardly. Anyone can have a really bad day. This guy held down a job, had kids, had a nice house. And then one day, he snapped during an argument and shot his wife. Then he clumsily tried to get rid of the body.

And this is the problem with gun culture. It's not the eek, scary black person you have to worry about, it's the people you actually live with.

Correct. Your nonsense claims regarding criminal convictions attached to Trump and Rittenhouse were false, nonsensical babbling.

Those attributes seem to define a lot of your flailing around.

I suspect your primary objection is that you find her uppity by not taking her assigned place in the Party of Slavery... and that she's an articulate female which you really, really find offensive.

We call that Short Man Syndrome.

Correct. Your nonsense claims regarding criminal convictions attached to Trump and Rittenhouse were false, nonsensical babbling.
Never said it requires a conviction to be a criminal. By your logic, all the BLM folks who are never going to be brought to trial aren't criminals then.

Trump broke the law. A lot of them. He will be brought to trial on them.
Rittenhouse murdered two people. That a judge fucked up and let that sham trial go on is unfortunate.

I suspect your primary objection is that you find her uppity by not taking her assigned place in the Party of Slavery... and that she's an articulate female which you really, really find offensive.

No, you see, if this woman was REALLY serious about what she says, she wouldn't be saying it to audiences of white people who want to hear it. If she SINCERELY believed that Conservatism was the answer for black people, she'd be taking her minstrel show in front of black audiences and making that case.

She... um.... doesn't do that. She takes her schtick to audiences of white people who need to feel better about their failure to fix the problems and tells them how awful those other black people are.

Never said it requires a conviction to be a criminal. By your logic, all the BLM folks who are never going to be brought to trial aren't criminals then.

Rittenhouse murdered two people. That a judge fucked up and let that sham trial go on is unfortunate.

No, you see, if this woman was REALLY serious about what she says, she wouldn't be saying it to audiences of white people who want to hear it. If she SINCERELY believed that Conservatism was the answer for black people, she'd be taking her minstrel show in front of black audiences and making that case.

She... um.... doesn't do that. She takes her schtick to audiences of white people who need to feel better about their failure to fix the problems and tells them how awful those other black people are.

Your conspiracy theories are funny. You made absurd claims about criminal convictions leveled at both Trump and Rittenhouse and failed to identify any of those convictions. You live in the alternate reality of leftism where your conspiracy theories are believed to be true.

You're now whining, ''Trump broke the law. A lot of them.'' I should append your declaration with, ''... because I say so'', so we have your official endorsement.

Your silly screeching is melodramatic but I was not aware that you were the Ayatollah in charge of deciding who is guilty of anything.

It will be fun, but messy, to watch your head explode when the house opens their investigation into the Biden crime family dealings.

No, you see, you're really offended by what you define as uppity black who don't know their place and worse, are uppity black women. I get it, you miss those halcyon days when the Party of Slavery had authoritative control over blacks. You're enraged that blacks are not towing the party line of obedience.

You could set yourself in fire in protest.

You've tried to argue, repeatedly, that a human being is not a person, unless he is legally-recognized as such. You make this argument in defense of the murder of thousands of innocent human beings every day, who you refuse to acknowledge as human beings.

It's interesting to juxtapose that logic with your logic here, of calling people criminals who have not only not been legally convicted of any crimes, but have been vindicated by due process of law, as being innocent of those alleged crimes. And further interesting to juxtapose that with your relentless defense of actual criminals, taking their side, always, against human beings.

About the only consistency that can be found in any or all of your positions, is that you always take the side of criminals against the side of human beings, you always take the side of evil against that of good, and you always take the side of madness against the side of reason. You do not appear to have any concern, or even awareness, of how you twist logic one way to do so in one case, and then twist it in a completely different way, irreconcilable with how you previously twisted it, to take such a side in another case.

:cuckoo:

Your conspiracy theories are funny. You made absurd claims about criminal convictions leveled at both Trump and Rittenhouse and failed to identify any of those convictions. You live in the alternate reality of leftism where your conspiracy theories are believed to be true.
Never used the word "conviction".

Trump committed many crimes. That our system is largely unable to hold Criminal Presidents to account is a failure of our system, but that failure has been there since Nixon.

Rittenhouse murdered two people. Two people who were unarmed. That's a crime. That the civil servants in Kenosha got outlawyered isn't anything to be happy about.

No, you see, you're really offended by what you define as uppity black who don't know their place and worse, are uppity black women. I get it, you miss those halcyon days when the Party of Slavery had authoritative control over blacks. You're enraged that blacks are not towing the party line of obedience.

No, I'm not offended by her. Heck, anyone who can scam stupid white people out of their money has my respect.
Just realize that is all she is doing. She goes out, tells you what you want to hear so you can feel better about your racism, and walks away with a lot of money.

Forum List

Back