Wealth of Five Richest Men Doubles Since 2020

the idea is fake,,

me takeing a deduction doesnt result in others having to pay more,,
It most certainly does. It's simply math, moron. The less you pay, the more everyone else has to pay to make up the difference.

Deven Nunes admitted it, and he's one of the most MAGA people out there. His head is so far up Trump's ass, his face and upper torso are brown.

Majority of the wealth, despite unrealized gain, were made during the Democrats' policy of shutting down this country. You should see the amount of wealth earned by big pharmaceutical CEOs during the same period with Democrats ' help again for pushing the fake vaccine.

I thought this was about a fair tax system and not punishing people for success??
We do not have a fair tax system in any way, shape, or form. We have people earning identical incomes paying radically different taxes.

We have tax expenditures which redistribute wealth to the rich.

We have a tax system which punishes you for not buying the right products and for not breeding or for not being in debt.

And, somehow, you tards who claim to be conservatives not only tolerate this, you DEFEND it!

We do not have a fair tax system in any way, shape, or form. We have people earning identical incomes paying radically different taxes.

We have tax expenditures which redistribute wealth to the rich.

We have a tax system which punishes you for not buying the right products and for not breeding or for not being in debt.

And, somehow, you tards who claim to be conservatives not only tolerate this, you DEFEND it!
why are you just pulling shit out of your ass and expecting me to believe it??

This is what happens when you pull shit out of your ass, kids, when I am participating in a topic.

You get called on it, and lose.

why are you just pulling shit out of your ass and expecting me to believe it??
Still waiting on proof of your claim the top one percent pay 90 percent of taxes.

You don't get to make shit up and get away with it. And doubling down just makes you look even more cowardly.

Sorry to make your ass hurt.

Still waiting on proof of your claim the top one percent pay 90 percent of taxes.

You don't get to make shit up and get away with it. And doubling down just make you look even more cowardly.

Sorry to make your ass hurt.
I am still waiting on proof from the bullshit you just said,,
mine is common knowlegde

I am still waiting on proof from the bullshit you just said,,
mine is common knowlegde
Nope. It is not common knowledge.

If it was common knowledge, you'd post the proof and make a fool of me.

Liar.

You've been caught, and there is no way out except to admit you made it up.

Sorry!

Forum List

Back