Zone1 Wealth Disparity By Race Lecture

LibertyKid

Platinum Member
May 26, 2021
This Youtube channel is great. This class explores many of the social narratives and presents factual data and discusses the data in a format that many of you would benefit from.... (you know who you are).

But watch the video. Is the black community, really suffering economically as the narrative is preached. Watch and learn. Maybe we can discuss intellectually and leave out emotional bias.

This Youtube channel is great. This class explores many of the social narratives and presents factual data and discusses the data in a format that many of you would benefit from.... (you know who you are).

But watch the video. Is the black community, really suffering economically as the narrative is preached. Watch and learn. Maybe we can discuss intellectually and leave out emotional bias.

I've bought this up several times. I know the data.

You found a video that suits the narrative you want to believe.

The median income for black households compared to non-Hispanic whites for the last seberal decades show a history of earnings inequality. The numbers used here are from the U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplements (CPS ASEC), Table H-5 Race and Hispanic Origin of Householder--Households by Median and Mean Income: 1967 to 2020. Again, this will reflect that the unwed mother and fatherless home are not the sole cause of economic hardship. It is caused by a problem most want to deny.

In 1972, the American household median income was $9,697 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $10,318 per year; for Black households, it was $5,938. Black household median income was 58 percent of white households. In 1974, the American household median income was $11,197 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $11,810 per year; for black households, $6,964.42 Black household median income was 59 percent of what whites made.

Twenty years after the Civil Rights Act was passed (1984), the American household median income was $22,415 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $24,138 per year; for Blacks, $13,471. Black household median income was 55.8 percent of non-Hispanic white households. In 2004, the annual American household median income was $44,334.45 The median yearly income for non-Hispanic white households was $48,910; for blacks it was $30,095. Black household median income was 61.5 percent of non-Hispanic whites.

In 2014, the annual American median income was $53,657 per year. The median yearly income for non-Hispanic White households was $60.256; for Black households, $35,398. Black household income was 58.7 percent of what Whites made. In 2020, the American household median income was $67,521 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic White households was $74.912; for Blacks households, $45,870.50 Black household median income was 61 percent of white households in 2020.

At no time from 1959 through 2020 have whites and blacks come close to having equal income. Blacks are 13 percent of the American people but have 2.7 percent of the wealth.

Historically, according to Shawn Rochester in his book “The Black Tax, The Cost of Being Black in America” blacks have lived with the 2 percent rule. The 2 percent rule holds that blacks have been restricted to 2 percent or less of all things that are important to wealth accumulation in America. Right now Rochester’s 2 percent rule for blacks is in effect in these fields: Investment and Business Financing, Corporate Leadership, Education, Media, Medicine, Law, Financial Services, Agriculture, Residential Real Estate, and businesses such as Information Technology, Finance and Insurance, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Oil, Gas and Mining, Utilities and Wholesale Trade.

So lets stop posting videos that allow you to lie to yourself. I don't know where this guy got his charts from but pointing out there is a black middle class doesn't change the real racial disparity in wealth.

Last edited:

The median income for black households compared to non-Hispanic whites for the last seberal decades show a history of earnings inequality. The numbers used here are from the U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplements (CPS ASEC), Table H-5 Race and Hispanic Origin of Householder--Households by Median and Mean Income: 1967 to 2020. Again, this will reflect that the unwed mother and fatherless home are not the sole cause of economic hardship. It is caused by a problem most want to deny.

In 1972, the American household median income was $9,697 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $10,318 per year; for Black households, it was $5,938. Black household median income was 58 percent of white households. In 1974, the American household median income was $11,197 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $11,810 per year; for black households, $6,964.42 Black household median income was 59 percent of what whites made.

Twenty years after the Civil Rights Act was passed (1984), the American household median income was $22,415 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $24,138 per year; for Blacks, $13,471. Black household median income was 55.8 percent of non-Hispanic white households. In 2004, the annual American household median income was $44,334.45 The median yearly income for non-Hispanic white households was $48,910; for blacks it was $30,095. Black household median income was 61.5 percent of non-Hispanic whites.

In 2014, the annual American median income was $53,657 per year. The median yearly income for non-Hispanic White households was $60.256; for Black households, $35,398. Black household income was 58.7 percent of what Whites made. In 2020, the American household median income was $67,521 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic White households was $74.912; for Blacks households, $45,870.50 Black household median income was 61 percent of white households in 2020.

At no time from 1959 through 2020 have whites and blacks come close to having equal income. Blacks are 13 percent of the American people but have 2.7 percent of the wealth.

Historically, according to Shawn Rochester in his book “The Black Tax, The Cost of Being Black in America” blacks have lived with the 2 percent rule. The 2 percent rule holds that blacks have been restricted to 2 percent or less of all things that are important to wealth accumulation in America. Right now Rochester’s 2 percent rule for blacks is in effect in these fields: Investment and Business Financing, Corporate Leadership, Education, Media, Medicine, Law, Financial Services, Agriculture, Residential Real Estate, and businesses such as Information Technology, Finance and Insurance, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Oil, Gas and Mining, Utilities and Wholesale Trade.

So lets stop posting videos that allow you to lie to yourself. I don't know where this guy got his charts from but pointing out there is a black middle class doesn't change the real racial disparity in wealth.
So you're saying the data presented by a school of higher education that presents current, not 2014, is wrong, biased and racist.

Tell me you didn't watch the video without telling me you watched the video.

You're worthless to the Black Community.

So you're saying the data presented by a school of higher education that presents current, not 2014, is wrong, biased and racist.

Tell me you didn't watch the video without telling me you watched the video.

You're worthless to the Black Community.
Yes. I am. Blacks have 2.7 percent of the wealth now. Black median income is not nearly equal to whites now. You got a lecture from a white professor with an agenda. That was shown when he used the word oppression. Try finding a video from William Darity a top economist instead of some non descript white professor who you found that said what you wanted to hear..

Take your pick

Any difference between the most rich and least wealthy is not important in itself. When people have enough, it doesn't matter if some have even huge surpluses. The vast majority of Americans are relatively rich compared to all our ancestors. The genuine problem is that the duopoly is entirely owned by the absurdly rich. Policies and programs are controlled by them. That will not be fixed by taxation, which in any case is also under duopoly control.

The median income for black households compared to non-Hispanic whites for the last seberal decades show a history of earnings inequality.
1. The OP is about wealth, not income. Do you understand the difference?

2. Do you understand how educated two-parent households can earn more than uneducated one-parent households?

1. The OP is about wealth, not income. Do you understand the difference?

2. Do you understand how educated two-parent households can earn more than uneducated one-parent households?
Since income is part of wealth thanks for participating.

And as for number 2:

In 2017, Demos published a study titled, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.” On page 10 this statement is written: "The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

If you don't believe me:

Last edited:
Yes. I am. Blacks have 2.7 percent of the wealth now. Black median income is not nearly equal to whites now. You got a lecture from a white professor with an agenda. That was shown when he used the word oppression. Try finding a video from William Darity a top economist instead of some non descript white professor who you found that said what you wanted to hear..

Take your pick

When Negroes and whites earn the same amount of money Negroes are less likely to save money. They are more likely to go into debt.

The reason is that colored people are closer to a Paleolithic war of life. What Paleolithic hunters did not eat decayed. there was no reason to defer gratification.

Neolithic farmers had to defer gratification. No matter how hungry they got they could not butcher all of their farm animals. They could not eat their seed corn.

All of the non cosmetic differences between whites and blacks are due to the fact that we left the stone age earlier than they did.

Take your pick

Facts!

In 2017, Demos published a study titled, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.” On page 10 this statement is written: "The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

If you don't believe me:
That is because tend to be more intelligent than blacks, and we are more prone to save money and stay out of debt.

No one is entitled to income equality.

Take your pick

You really are ignorant. Take 5 mins, browse the content of the channel, and you'll see that the professor discuss many hot topics on race, culture and ethics and presents excellent talking points. You're so damned ignorant, that you can't see the how thick your skull has become because of your own damn racist beliefs.

You do understand, that your comment is as racist as any other racist comment... ever.

Take your pick

And another question. What percent of the wealth should blacks have? Answer that question and it will tell me how well you understand statistical data?

It funny how a race of people who can't solve the problems of their own race that causes 40,000 of them to kill themselves every year are the experts on what every other race needs to do.

It funny how a race of people who can't solve the problems of their own race that causes 40,000 of them to kill themselves every year are the experts on what every other race needs to do.
Negroes need to emulate whites. We do not need to emulate Negroes.

Forum List

Back