We Were Promised There Were Nuclear Secrets

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“I was a former federal prosecutor, United States attorney. Let me tell you what this is about. Good prosecutors with good cases play it straight. They don’t need to play games, they don’t need to shop for judges, they don’t need to leak intelligence that may or may not exist. And in this case, this tells you that the government didn’t find what they were looking for.”

Yep. And Herr Biden’s speech the other night that’s he’s using Banana Republic tactics.
WE GOT TRUMP THIS TIME PART 4,648 is now waiting for PART 4,649.

“I was a former federal prosecutor, United States attorney. Let me tell you what this is about. Good prosecutors with good cases play it straight. They don’t need to play games, they don’t need to shop for judges, they don’t need to leak intelligence that may or may not exist. And in this case, this tells you that the government didn’t find what they were looking for.”

Yep. And Herr Biden’s speech the other night that’s he’s using Banana Republic tactics.

I finally got the info from GSA on presidential papers during the transition.

GSA is responsible for packing all documents. This means that absent a presidential order of declassification, no classified material would have been allowed to leave the White House. How does the DOJ and FBI miss something so basic? They had no probable cause to raid Mar-A-Lago AND THEY KNEW IT!

4,648 nothing burgers

There was no promise of nuclear secrets.
There was mention by Brennan of the designation for 'nuclear' related information being contained in the stolen documents, but whether or not that code designation was present is still not determined.

It may never be learned, due to national security reasons.

We're still waiting for somebody to tell us that designation?

Well, yeah. There were a lot of empty folders marked Top Secret. Where did all those docs go?

Wonder how much money or what favors those missing docs got him? :auiqs.jpg:

Again, if you have trouble paying attention....they got him.
Just a matter of if they are going to actually do anything about it this time.

"Good prosecutors with good cases play it straight. They don’t need to play games, they don’t need to shop for judges, they don’t need to leak intelligence that may or may not exist. And in this case, this tells you that the government didn’t find what they were looking for.”

Welp, that's the Democrats. Next Wednesday, it'll be a MONTH since the home break-in of a U.S. PRESIDENT by the Biddum-Garland Gestapo and if they had found the crime to justify so outrageous a move, Trump would be charged with it by now, instead . . . . crickets.

As we knew all along, this was just a thinly veiled new layer to the five-year long political witch hunt by the Left to try to vilify Trump either with a frame up or at least in the voter's eyes because they simply cannot honestly beat him at the polls in what we now know is the biggest scandal of government lies, corruption and abuse of power in this country's history that makes Watergate look like a birthday candle in comparison and next year so many heads will roll for this, they will need to rent a swimming pool to hold them all as America flushes the filth out of Washington.

Last edited:
There was no promise of nuclear secrets.
There was mention by Brennan of the designation for 'nuclear' related information being contained in the stolen documents, but whether or not that code designation was present is still not determined.

It may never be learned, due to national security reasons.

We're still waiting for somebody to tell us that designation?
WHY THE "FUCK" IS BRENNAN IN THIS?

WTF is that lying scumbag doing, peddling his "nuclear secrets" bullshit?

Brennan is the architect of torture. He tortures people. That's all you need to know.

This is treason of the highest order by Trump, but will the authorities have the courage to take him down?

There is still little doubt that Trump will call for violence in the streets if he's cornered.

The FBI/DOJ has done a fairly good job of destroying his credibility, but they're still not secure in it being enough?

The extremism being demonstrated on this forum is unfortunately not indicative of anything so far. The threats should just be considered to be teens blowing smoke.

Well, yeah. There were a lot of empty folders marked Top Secret. Where did all those docs go?

Knowing Trump, he would have slapped some "Top Secret" stickers on some empty folders because he knew you pillocks would raid his home. As time and events go by, it sure does highlight what idiots Lefties are.

Moron....

As I just pointed out, GSA was responsible for packing all documents. Under policy, absent a written or verbal declassification order of the President all classified documents would never have left the White House. Even the empty file folders would have been kept. So where did they magically come from?

This is treason of the highest order by Trump, but will the authorities have the courage to take him down?

There is still little doubt that Trump will call for violence in the streets if he's cornered.

The FBI/DOJ has done a fairly good job of destroying his credibility, but they're still not secure in it being enough?

The extremism being demonstrated on this forum is unfortunately not indicative of anything so far. The threats should just be considered to be teens blowing smoke.
They haven't done shit to Trump....

They were hoping he'd be home and they would have to shoot him so Hillary Clinton could say" we came we saw he died "again.

Moron....

As I just pointed out, GSA was responsible for packing all documents. Under policy, absent a written or verbal declassification order of the President all classified documents would never have left the White House. Even the empty file folders would have been kept. So where did they magically come from?
Yes, and Trump just took a shit ton of empty folders with him to Mar-A-Lago cause Top Secret printed on them looks cool. :)
I'm sure when (if) the GSA packed those folders, they were full of documents.

It's amazing what you true believers will twist yourselves into a pretzel to excuse and overlook.
You people must need a chiropractor by now. :auiqs.jpg:

WHY THE "FUCK" IS BRENNAN IN THIS?

WTF is that lying scumbag doing, peddling his "nuclear secrets" bullshit?

Brennan is the architect of torture. He tortures people. That's all you need to know.
It was simply him giving information from his experience with the CIA. It's not all that important but at least it's interesting and worth knowing.
Some of the documents may contain the code letters?

However, there's no doubt that the missing documents is of the utmost importance. Trump's handpicked judge will be flaunting the risk factor in the faces of the American people if she agrees to allow the investigation to be delayed.
It's not hard to imagine some 4 star General turning to locking and loading his sidearm over this!

Yes, and Trump just took a shit ton of empty folders with him to Mar-A-Lago cause Top Secret printed on them looks cool. :)

It's amazing what you true believers will twist yourselves into a pretzel to excuse and overlook.
You think DNI Ratcliff will be the next home raided ? He's the one who declassified all the stuff about Russia.

Moron... GSA would have removed all folders and documents absent a presidential declassification order. Those documents never would have been taken from the White House if they remained classified.

That is what you are looking for. It's a straw man argument

The FBI retrieved government documents that were illegally possessed.

Forum List

Back