We should listen to the “experts”

Actually, we were already heading into recession.

Great prediction. A recession with no signs of any. Typical leftists.

Except the report is inaccurate, given that a lot of people have been classified incorrectly and the sample size was 15% smaller. Trump's gloating is likely to be a "Mission Accomplished" moment on the Carrier.

Nope. It's reported the same way as we've always did it. By the time November comes, we will be right back where we left off.......maybe even better.

DumBama had two riots on his watch--Trump had one. And the riots are all caused by Democrats either way. The worldwide pandemic caused recessions worldwide. Only TDS people like yourself see that as Trump's fault. But nobody gives a shit what you think anyhow because you were never going to vote for him anyway.

Obama had one riot on his watch in one city. Trump had a nation wide riot that lasted for over a week.

Of course, the riots are Trump's fault. He's spent the last four years race-baiting, all it took was a spark to set off the powder keg.

Great prediction. A recession with no signs of any. Typical leftists.

Actually, there were a bunch of signs. A shrinking GDP, the yeild curve was off. Trump's unnecessary trade war was causing manufacturing to slow down.

When you have huge trade deficits, a trade war is necessary, otherwise those deficits would continue, and will likely happen again if Creepy Joe is elected. The economy couldn't get any better. We had over a million more jobs than Americans to fill them. When was the last time that happened?

DumBama had two riots on his watch--Trump had one. And the riots are all caused by Democrats either way. The worldwide pandemic caused recessions worldwide. Only TDS people like yourself see that as Trump's fault. But nobody gives a shit what you think anyhow because you were never going to vote for him anyway.

Obama had one riot on his watch in one city. Trump had a nation wide riot that lasted for over a week.

Of course, the riots are Trump's fault. He's spent the last four years race-baiting, all it took was a spark to set off the powder keg.

So which riot was not a riot in your opinion, Baltimore or Ferguson???

When you have huge trade deficits, a trade war is necessary, otherwise those deficits would continue, and will likely happen again if Creepy Joe is elected. The economy couldn't get any better. We had over a million more jobs than Americans to fill them. When was the last time that happened?

First, Trump's trade war didn't bring down trade deficits.

Second, I can tell you that his trade wars actually fucked up supply chains. (Worked in supply chain for years, can tell you straight up, nobody was going to find a new supply chain because Trump fucked it up. They just paid the extra tariffs.

Third, Trump had nothing to do with the job situation. We had a labor shortage in the 1990's, and unlike the one pre-Covid, it wasn't artificially caused by retirements. The issue was that we had 360,000 people retiring every month and not enough young kids graduating to replace them.

This actually wasn't a good thing.

So which riot was not a riot in your opinion, Baltimore or Ferguson???

Actually, Baltimore, because it was kind of forgetable.. Only lasted a day with minimal damage. The point is, neither one of them spread nationwide, as opposed to TRUMP RIOTS, which were a nation-wide reaction to a president who spent 4 years stoking racial tensions.

First, Trump's trade war didn't bring down trade deficits.

The trade war is still ongoing. In order to establish trade deficits, those new deals have to be stabilized for about a year before making such determination.

Second, I can tell you that his trade wars actually fucked up supply chains. (Worked in supply chain for years, can tell you straight up, nobody was going to find a new supply chain because Trump fucked it up. They just paid the extra tariffs.

Utter bull. Do you think China is the only country that has cheap labor? There are dozens of countries that operate very similar to them. Nobody outside of China were hit with huge tariffs because they came to an agreement with the Trump administration on trade, and they were seamless deals to our benefit.

Actually, Baltimore, because it was kind of forgetable.. Only lasted a day with minimal damage. The point is, neither one of them spread nationwide, as opposed to TRUMP RIOTS, which were a nation-wide reaction to a president who spent 4 years stoking racial tensions.

Baltimore is forgettable? :laughing0301: Oh, I'm sure you on the left would love to forget both of those riots under Hussein. But that will never happen. We will always remember them.

Now let me ask, if the Floyd riot was due to Trump stoking racial tensions, does that mean the riots under Hussein were because DumBama was also doing the same? After all, all three riots involved white police officers and a black suspect.

Now let me ask: what racial tensions did President Trump promote? This will be difficult because you will really have to think for yourself instead of CNN doing it for you. Did Trump say that Floyd acted stupidly or something?

Riots will be a new trend thanks to the MSM and lack of leadership in Democrat cities when they happen. Speaking of which:

Last edited:
The trade war is still ongoing. In order to establish trade deficits, those new deals have to be stabilized for about a year before making such determination.

Guy, the trade war is over and we lost. The problem is, Trump didn't fix the problem, he made it worse. The only question is will the Chinese let Trump sign a trade deal to save face, or will they just wait for Biden.

Utter bull. Do you think China is the only country that has cheap labor? There are dozens of countries that operate very similar to them. Nobody outside of China were hit with huge tariffs because they came to an agreement with the Trump administration on trade, and they were seamless deals to our benefit.

That's what makes it pointless. .. Other countries have cheap labor, and the Chinese have kind of priced themselves out of the cheap labor market. They are now challenging us for the SKILLED labor market, and Trump did nothing to make us more competitive. The Japanese did the same thing 50 years ago, when "Made in Japan" was considered cheap. Now "Made in Japan" means quality.

Baltimore is forgettable? :laughing0301: Oh, I'm sure you on the left would love to forget both of those riots under Hussein. But that will never happen. We will always remember them.

They were minor compared to the nonsense that went on the last two week. This will be in the history books, how combined with Coronovirus, it brought an end to the Trump clown show.

Now let me ask, if the Floyd riot was due to Trump stoking racial tensions, does that mean the riots under Hussein were because DumBama was also doing the same? After all, all three riots involved white police officers and a black suspect.

The Baltimore and Furgeson riots were LOCAL. We didn't have riots in Chicago over either of them. WE DID HAVE riots in Chicago because of Floyd's murder. Because while for eight years, Obama said and did the wrong things, everything Trump does makes it worse.

Now let me ask: what racial tensions did President Trump promote?

You mean other than calling for the execution of 5 innocent black boys.
Or screaming "When the looting starts, the shooting starts".
Or gassing peaceful protesters for a photo op?

Did Trump say that Floyd acted stupidly or something?

NO, but man that cop in Cambridge was a stupid racist fuck, wasn't he? You guys are still mad about that, 10 years later.

Guy, the trade war is over and we lost. The problem is, Trump didn't fix the problem, he made it worse. The only question is will the Chinese let Trump sign a trade deal to save face, or will they just wait for Biden.

Correct, because Biden will set us back to the former trade deficit we had with China.

That's what makes it pointless. .. Other countries have cheap labor, and the Chinese have kind of priced themselves out of the cheap labor market. They are now challenging us for the SKILLED labor market, and Trump did nothing to make us more competitive. The Japanese did the same thing 50 years ago, when "Made in Japan" was considered cheap. Now "Made in Japan" means quality.

China will never stand for quality. The Chinese realized that Trump had them over a barrel. Their industries would start leaving for other countries to continue trade with the US. Trump is courageous and a genius when it comes to this long going trade problem.

They were minor compared to the nonsense that went on the last two week. This will be in the history books, how combined with Coronovirus, it brought an end to the Trump clown show.

Correct, it will be in history books; how Democrats all over the country rioted, destroyed businesses, destroyed public property in Democrat led parts of the country. Then the Democrats tried to blame a Republican President for it.

The Baltimore and Furgeson riots were LOCAL. We didn't have riots in Chicago over either of them. WE DID HAVE riots in Chicago because of Floyd's murder. Because while for eight years, Obama said and did the wrong things, everything Trump does makes it worse.

Trump didn't do much of anything except make the threat of sending military aid in. If these Democrats allow this anarchy to be accepted in their cities, why should the federal government get involved?

You mean other than calling for the execution of 5 innocent black boys.
Or screaming "When the looting starts, the shooting starts".
Or gassing peaceful protesters for a photo op?

Nobody gassed "peaceful" protesters, and even if that happened, the police were acting under Democrat control--not the Republican President. Yes, Trump was warning the lowlifes that injury and death could come to them when they commit felonies and destroy property. It did too. As always, Trump was right.

NO, but man that cop in Cambridge was a stupid racist fuck, wasn't he? You guys are still mad about that, 10 years later.

We were never mad. In fact, we were delighted that DumBama displayed his utter inability to be President. The only racist one in that situation was DumBama. WTF out of all the local stories that take place every day in this country did he pick that one? I'll go one better: When did DumBama ever comment or get involved in any local matter that didn't involve a race difference between the police and criminal???

The racist black professor was only asked to show the officer his ID. That's standard police procedure, and must be included in the officers report. He was looking for trouble, and when he presented enough of it to the officer, he was arrested; something the moron professor brought on himself.

For whatever reason, blacks feel they are above authority, and in this case, the Kenyan lawn jockey felt the same way. Sorry, but if you object to living in an orderly and civilized society, move to a country that isn't orderly and civilized where nobody has authority over you.

Correct, because Biden will set us back to the former trade deficit we had with China.

We never stopped having a trade deficit with China... Here's how we stop having a trade deficit with China. We stop buying Chinese crap. That's not something Americans can do.

The ironic thing is, you blame China for the decisions made by Americans.

1591695446162.png

China will never stand for quality. The Chinese realized that Trump had them over a barrel. Their industries would start leaving for other countries to continue trade with the US. Trump is courageous and a genius when it comes to this long going trade problem.

I'm not sure how Trump being a retard who doesn't understand how trade works makes him a genius. A big greedy corporation moving it's factory to from China to Vietnam doesn't really help Americans.

Correct, it will be in history books; how Democrats all over the country rioted, destroyed businesses, destroyed public property in Democrat led parts of the country. Then the Democrats tried to blame a Republican President for it.

Actually, the history books will show how Trump's race-baiting made the race problems worse to the point we had nationwide riots.

Nobody gassed "peaceful" protesters, and even if that happened, the police were acting under Democrat control--not the Republican President. Yes, Trump was warning the lowlifes that injury and death could come to them when they commit felonies and destroy property. It did too. As always, Trump was right.

The DC Police weren't involved in that gassing incident. That was DOJ and Secret Service agents. Only the mouth-breathing racists look at peaceful protesters being gassed to provide a photo op as a good thing.

We were never mad. In fact, we were delighted that DumBama displayed his utter inability to be President. The only racist one in that situation was DumBama. WTF out of all the local stories that take place every day in this country did he pick that one? I'll go one better: When did DumBama ever comment or get involved in any local matter that didn't involve a race difference between the police and criminal???

You mean a local story about a cop abusing a distinguished professor in his own home? Yeah, why would he get involved in that?

The racist black professor was only asked to show the officer his ID. That's standard police procedure, and must be included in the officers report. He was looking for trouble, and when he presented enough of it to the officer, he was arrested; something the moron professor brought on himself.

Point was, he presented his ID, and the cops arrested him anyway. There was really no excuse for this officer acting stupidly.

For whatever reason, blacks feel they are above authority, and in this case, the Kenyan lawn jockey felt the same way. Sorry, but if you object to living in an orderly and civilized society, move to a country that isn't orderly and civilized where nobody has authority over you.

Uh, a couple of weeks ago, you fuckwads were showing up at State Capitals with GUNS because you couldn't get haircuts.

So let me get this straight. Someone tries to prevent the spread of a lethal disease. OH MY GOD, THIS IS FUCKING TYRANNY, GET THE GUNS, CLEETUS!!!!

Someone objects to black people being brutalized and MURDERED by racist cops. Well, that Negro should have obeyed authority!!!

Yeah, you probably don't understand why there are riots right now.

We never stopped having a trade deficit with China... Here's how we stop having a trade deficit with China. We stop buying Chinese crap. That's not something Americans can do.

The ironic thing is, you blame China for the decisions made by Americans.

No, China is smart when they see a sucker like the US and our past leadership. Why not take advantage of that? Trump is not another sucker, and addressed the problem.

Good luck trying to stop Americans from buying Chinese products. I will, but I doubt many in the country will follow my lead.

I'm not sure how Trump being a retard who doesn't understand how trade works makes him a genius. A big greedy corporation moving it's factory to from China to Vietnam doesn't really help Americans.

No, it doesn't help Americans, but it hurts China. That was the goal all along.

Actually, the history books will show how Trump's race-baiting made the race problems worse to the point we had nationwide riots.

Race baiting? Such as what? What defamatory thing did Trump ever say about blacks that would lead to riots around the country?

The DC Police weren't involved in that gassing incident. That was DOJ and Secret Service agents. Only the mouth-breathing racists look at peaceful protesters being gassed to provide a photo op as a good thing.

You didn't specify DC. But tear gas was being used all over to try and control the animals. Here they used rubber bullets, gas, and flash bombs to try and stop them. Now 160 police in NYC are prepared to resign over lack of support by the politicians there. Can't blame them.

You mean a local story about a cop abusing a distinguished professor in his own home? Yeah, why would he get involved in that?

And he shouldn't have. That's not what our federal government nor President should be getting involved with. It was an extremely simple matter that could have been brought to a civil conclusion if the black professor could have cooperated with authorities. But blacks just can't conduct themselves that way which is why they always get arrested over stupid shit like that.

Point was, he presented his ID, and the cops arrested him anyway. There was really no excuse for this officer acting stupidly.

Nothing stupid about it. As soon as the black guy opened the door and the officer advised him about the complaint, he said "why, because I"m a black guy in America?" After he presented the ID, he began yelling furiously at the officer since blacks cannot control their temper. After he insulted the officers mother, the officer advised him of his disorderly conduct. It didn't even phase the asshole and he continued to scream and insult the officer. That's when he was put into cuffs. Perfectly legitimate, and the officer should have arrested him sooner.

Uh, a couple of weeks ago, you fuckwads were showing up at State Capitals with GUNS because you couldn't get haircuts.

So how many businesses were burned down by the guys with the guns? How much damage to public property did they do???

So let me get this straight. Someone tries to prevent the spread of a lethal disease. OH MY GOD, THIS IS FUCKING TYRANNY, GET THE GUNS, CLEETUS!!!!

Someone objects to black people being brutalized and MURDERED by racist cops. Well, that Negro should have obeyed authority!!!

Yeah, you probably don't understand why there are riots right now.

If he obeyed authority, he'd be alive today, wouldn't he? In fact, if all dead black suspects did the same thing, they would be alive too. I realize you are a brainwashed victim of the MSM, but race had nothing to do with this situation.

If you object to something the police did, you can take that up with an officers supervisor, have a meeting with the Mayor, attend a Council meeting to voice your objection, even call the media and ask them to report on it. But when you burn down businesses, destroy public property, attack police officers and even burn their cars to the ground, that's a little more than an objection, that's a felony.

Last edited:
There were no experts on this. There were insidious worst case scenario projected as likely fact with a political agenda peddlers.
The failing of Trump is that he paid too much attention to it and then dished to governors who dished to county executives , mayors and town councils who are looking for dish offs to CYA to get out and untangled from this web of deceit

No, China is smart when they see a sucker like the US and our past leadership. Why not take advantage of that? Trump is not another sucker, and addressed the problem.

Good luck trying to stop Americans from buying Chinese products. I will, but I doubt many in the country will follow my lead.

Naw, I'll keep buying Chinese because I don't like throwing away my money. We want to compete with China, we need to get more productive, not more protectionist. But Trump is great at talking to DUMB WHITE BIGOTS and finding a person of color to blame his failures on.

No, it doesn't help Americans, but it hurts China. That was the goal all along.

And what does that get us? Exactly. I mean, frankly, I know you hate China (or Ghina, as trump says) because your orange fuhrer tells you to... but just can't get that worked up. We need to fix ourselves, not them. Tonya Harding kneecapped Nancy, but she still didn't win.

Race baiting? Such as what? What defamatory thing did Trump ever say about blacks that would lead to riots around the country?

Birtherism. Mexicans are rapists. Supporting thug cops. Calling for the execution of black men even when they are found innocent.

You didn't specify DC. But tear gas was being used all over to try and control the animals. Here they used rubber bullets, gas, and flash bombs to try and stop them. Now 160 police in NYC are prepared to resign over lack of support by the politicians there. Can't blame them.

"animals". Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

When I was in the Guard, a very wise officer said to us during civil disturbance training: "If people are out in the street, they are not the enemy. They are your fellow citizens, they are angry about something and they have every right to be."

And he shouldn't have. That's not what our federal government nor President should be getting involved with. It was an extremely simple matter that could have been brought to a civil conclusion if the black professor could have cooperated with authorities. But blacks just can't conduct themselves that way which is why they always get arrested over stupid shit like that.

Why should he put up with abusive behavior from a cop? In his own home? Don't be silly.

Nothing stupid about it. As soon as the black guy opened the door and the officer advised him about the complaint, he said "why, because I"m a black guy in America?" After he presented the ID, he began yelling furiously at the officer since blacks cannot control their temper. After he insulted the officers mother, the officer advised him of his disorderly conduct. It didn't even phase the asshole and he continued to scream and insult the officer. That's when he was put into cuffs. Perfectly legitimate, and the officer should have arrested him sooner.

Blacks can't control their temper? Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

Nope. He wasn't committing any crime. Contempt of Cop isn't a crime.

So how many businesses were burned down by the guys with the guns? How much damage to public property did they do???

Who cares. Point is, you all lost your shit over minor restrictions in commerce.

If he obeyed authority, he'd be alive today, wouldn't he? In fact, if all dead black suspects did the same thing, they would be alive too. I realize you are a brainwashed victim of the MSM, but race had nothing to do with this situation.

Other than a racist white cop murdering another black person over a petty offense.

If you object to something the police did, you can take that up with an officers supervisor, have a meeting with the Mayor, attend a Council meeting to voice your objection, even call the media and ask them to report on it. But when you burn down businesses, destroy public property, attack police officers and even burn their cars to the ground, that's a little more than an objection, that's a felony.

Here's the problem. Black folks have been PEACEFULLY asking for change since Trayvon was murdered by Zimmerman. EIGHT FUCKING YEARS, they've been asking nicely.

They got tired of asking nicely. Now they are asking LESS nicely. Now they will probably get some real results.

Shouldn't have taken that much.

Naw, I'll keep buying Chinese because I don't like throwing away my money. We want to compete with China, we need to get more productive, not more protectionist. But Trump is great at talking to DUMB WHITE BIGOTS and finding a person of color to blame his failures on.

What black person did Trump ever blame his very few failures on? He has no failures that I can see.

You'll keep buying Chinese because like most Americans, you have no solidarity with your fellow American worker or country. Charity starts at home. Quit buying Chinese products, quit supporting a party that ushers in immigrants by the millions to take American jobs and keep pay down, and then you'll be actually doing something.

And what does that get us? Exactly. I mean, frankly, I know you hate China (or Ghina, as trump says) because your orange fuhrer tells you to... but just can't get that worked up. We need to fix ourselves, not them. Tonya Harding kneecapped Nancy, but she still didn't win.

Correct. We need unity among our people to reject anything made in China. But being a realist, I seriously doubt that will happen. Yes I hate China. Look what they did to our country and economy.

Birtherism. Mexicans are rapists. Supporting thug cops. Calling for the execution of black men even when they are found innocent.

I understand you hate free speech, but Trump is entitled to it like you and I. Trump based his opinion on what was being reported on the MSM at the time. And what does supporting law and order or saying that SOME Mexican immigrants are criminals have to do with hurting race relations with blacks? Nice try, but you are so transparent.

"animals". Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

When I was in the Guard, a very wise officer said to us during civil disturbance training: "If people are out in the street, they are not the enemy. They are your fellow citizens, they are angry about something and they have every right to be."

Why is it when I said "animals" the first thing you thought of was blacks? The videos show people of different backgrounds involved in the riots. Of course, blacks only coming to mind would only happen to a true racist.

Why should he put up with abusive behavior from a cop? In his own home? Don't be silly.

You're the one that's silly. Asking a person for ID is being abusive?????

Blacks can't control their temper? Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

Nope. He wasn't committing any crime. Contempt of Cop isn't a crime.

The officer didn't know if he was or was not committing a crime. That's what ID is used for; to prove you are the occupier of the residence.

Who cares. Point is, you all lost your shit over minor restrictions in commerce.

Didn't lose anything, and I was no part of it. The people there were protesting, which unless it's a leftist cause, you object to. No trouble, no cop cars started on fire, no statues being disfigured, no businesses had to close. Can't say the same about your comrades.

Other than a racist white cop murdering another black person over a petty offense.

Show me where race had anything to do with it.

Here's the problem. Black folks have been PEACEFULLY asking for change since Trayvon was murdered by Zimmerman. EIGHT FUCKING YEARS, they've been asking nicely.

They got tired of asking nicely. Now they are asking LESS nicely. Now they will probably get some real results.

Shouldn't have taken that much.

What change? Zimmerman used deadly force for self-defense. What change do they want, that if a black guy is beating a Hispanic guy to death, he should not be allowed to defend himself?

Sorry, but that's the way we did things in the 70's and 80's until people got fed up after thousands and thousands of innocent people died. Now if a criminal attacks us, we are legally allowed to defend ourselves, even if it means deadly force. That's the way it should be. And if these lowlifes don't like it, let them move the F out of our Republic.

What black person did Trump ever blame his very few failures on? He has no failures that I can see.

Well, none that he'll admit to. Really, everything he touches turns to shit. TRUMP STEAKS. TRUMP AIR. TRUMP CASINOS. TRUMP UNIVERSITY. TRUMP VODKA. We can now add to that TRUMP PLAGUE. TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOTS.

But you miss the point. Trump is good at convincing dumb white people like you that folks who are worse off than you are cause your misery.

And you keep falling for it.

You'll keep buying Chinese because like most Americans, you have no solidarity with your fellow American worker or country. Charity starts at home. Quit buying Chinese products, quit supporting a party that ushers in immigrants by the millions to take American jobs and keep pay down, and then you'll be actually doing something.

And any of this helps me, how? I did my bit for country, they got the best years of my youth in the military.

You don't want an immigrant working for less? Than support living wage laws. You'll probably still lose out to an immigrant because he's willing to work harder than you are.

Correct. We need unity among our people to reject anything made in China. But being a realist, I seriously doubt that will happen. Yes I hate China. Look what they did to our country and economy.

China didn't do shit. Rich white guys in corner offices did that. Guys like Trump. Trump could have made his stuff here, he had his stuff made in China.

I understand you hate free speech, but Trump is entitled to it like you and I. Trump based his opinion on what was being reported on the MSM at the time. And what does supporting law and order or saying that SOME Mexican immigrants are criminals have to do with hurting race relations with blacks? Nice try, but you are so transparent.

Trump is totally entitled to be a racist. But he's still a racist. Personally, I look forward to the day where we treat racism as a mental disease and start treating it.

Why is it when I said "animals" the first thing you thought of was blacks? The videos show people of different backgrounds involved in the riots. Of course, blacks only coming to mind would only happen to a true racist.

No, you used animals to describe rioters against police brutality... I know you think you are being really clever not using the N-word, but you're not.

You're the one that's silly. Asking a person for ID is being abusive?????

No, arresting him after he's shown it to you is.

The officer didn't know if he was or was not committing a crime. That's what ID is used for; to prove you are the occupier of the residence.

And once they had established he was the homeowner, they STILL arrested him. They acted STUPIDLY.

Didn't lose anything, and I was no part of it. The people there were protesting, which unless it's a leftist cause, you object to. No trouble, no cop cars started on fire, no statues being disfigured, no businesses had to close. Can't say the same about your comrades.

You were screaming here every day about how you couldn't get services, and the mean old Democratic governors were trying to ruin the economy.

Show me where race had anything to do with it.

You mean other than White cop killing a black man for a minor offense?

What change? Zimmerman used deadly force for self-defense. What change do they want, that if a black guy is beating a Hispanic guy to death, he should not be allowed to defend himself?

Zimmerman stalked a black child, started a fight, and when he was getting his fat ass kicked, murdered the kid with a gun.

Sorry, but that's the way we did things in the 70's and 80's until people got fed up after thousands and thousands of innocent people died. Now if a criminal attacks us, we are legally allowed to defend ourselves, even if it means deadly force. That's the way it should be. And if these lowlifes don't like it, let them move the F out of our Republic.

Or pass laws taking away your guns.... because frankly, the 78% of us who don't need to compensate for tiny peckers are tired of living in fear of those of you who do.

There were many riots under Obama. It went on for a good portion of his second term easily. This is why you are not trusted. The lies you tell. Social justice could work if kept within sensible ways. And the people pushing it were/are good. Two strikes against it now. And not enough money. There can never be enough money and there are other people who are not accepted in the social justice game.

There were many riots under Obama. It went on for a good portion of his second term easily. This is why you are not trusted. The lies you tell. Social justice could work if kept within sensible ways. And the people pushing it were/are good. Two strikes against it now. And not enough money. There can never be enough money and there are other people who are not accepted in the social justice game.

Can you list these "Many riots".

There was a riot in Furgeson. There was a riot in Baltimore. BOTH because local officials dropped the ball and refused to hold thug cops to account.

TRUMP RIOTS are nationwide.

Can you list these "Many riots".

There was a riot in Furgeson. There was a riot in Baltimore. BOTH because local officials dropped the ball and refused to hold thug cops to account.

TRUMP RIOTS are nationwide.

They held them accountable, it's just that you commies don't like our justice system when it doesn't work in your favor. You want to live in an uncivilized society with jungle law.

Forum List

Back