We should listen to the “experts”

Trump didn't cause police brutality or racism.
You got that right - Barack Obama did.
“That’s just how white people will do ya” - Barack Obama
We didn’t have a race-relations problem in this country until he appointed a cabinet full of racists and they started stoking the fires.
“If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin” - Barack Obama
Eric Holder is the most racist Black Panther in the U.S. and his first act as Attorney General was to drop all charges against their chapter in Philadelphia.
“The police acted stupidly” - Barack Obama
All of this is Barack Obama’s fault. All of it. And sadly, he’s smiling ear to ear.

Actually, he CLAIMS this, no one actually believes it. Eric and Don Jr. are pretty capable guys, right?

The problem is, Trump hasn't walked away from his business interests like every other president has done (and not managed to lose money). In fact, he's doing quite the oppossite, he's using his position as President to enrich himself, or at least try to.

How did he enrich himself by losing a billion dollars? You shouldn't drink so early in the morning.

You just described Chinese people as "Neanderthals". Now, here's the thing. China has had civilization since the fifth century BCE, while America was still primitive and Europe was still pretty backwards.

America is not primitive, we are one of the newest and most modernized countries on the planet. The Chinese are primitive. You couldn't get me to eat a cat or bat if I were starving to death. Yes, they are neanderthals; not because of their race, but because of how they live.

We didn’t have a race-relations problem in this country until he appointed a cabinet full of racists and they started stoking the fires.

Uh, one more time, Poodle. Black people aren't upset about police misconduct because Obama told them to.

They are upset because that shit goes down, too often.

Obama's been gone for three years now. My guess is, he wouldn't have made things worse like Trump has. He'd have called for calm and got all sides talking.

Eric Holder is the most racist Black Panther in the U.S. and his first act as Attorney General was to drop all charges against their chapter in Philadelphia.

Awesome. There was no reason for the feds to go after them for some bad political theater.

All of this is Barack Obama’s fault. All of it. And sadly, he’s smiling ear to ear.

The police did act stupidly in Cambridge. They acted stupidly in Furgeson, Chicago, Minneapolis and this morning in Atlanta.

America is not primitive, we are one of the newest and most modernized countries on the planet. The Chinese are primitive. You couldn't get me to eat a cat or bat if I were starving to death. Yes, they are neanderthals; not because of their race, but because of how they live.

Keep telling us how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

He had the opportunity of a lifetime with potential for greater good than Dr King and he threw it all away over petty personal past grievances and picking at scabs that had been healed since the 70’s.

Last edited:
He had the opportunity of a lifetime with potential for greater good than Dr King and he threw it all away over petty personal past grievances and picking at scabs that had been healed since the 70’s.

What his message should have been is for his fellow blacks to obey all commands by police officers in effort to sustain their lives. He should have started the campaign with that idiot Professor Gates. But instead of doing that, he criticized the white officer saying he acted stupidly.

And maybe if blacks held on to his every word, they might have listened thus avoiding Ferguson or that big stupid dope in New York selling loose cigarettes.

What his message should have been is for his fellow blacks to obey all commands by police officers in effort to sustain their lives. He should have started the campaign with that idiot Professor Gates. But instead of doing that, he criticized the white officer saying he acted stupidly.

And maybe if blacks held on to his every word, they might have listened thus avoiding Ferguson or that big stupid dope in New York selling loose cigarettes.
Well when you say you need to be told to not drink bleach then life sustaining instincts are rather poor.

Remember folks...this jack-ass is literally considered an “expert” in every sense of the word.
View attachment 316222
He actually advocated for the least restrictive measures to “safeguard”. Thank goodness that day in and day out, President Trump illustrates real leadership by making the common sense decisions while ignoring the left-wing lunatics looking to burn the U.S. to the ground.
So you believe the government should use the most restrictive measures to safeguard the country. Chairman Mao would be proud of you. Closing businesses and schools and asking people to stay home is not the most restrictive measures during an epidemic.

Last edited:

Well when you say you need to be told to not drink bleach then life sustaining instincts are rather poor.
The fact is about half of adult Americans suffer from some sort of mental disorder and about 20 million can not function normally is certainly reason for a president to chose his words carefully. Rambling rhetoric on serious matters that can easily be misinterpreted, should never come from the president. It's irresponsible and can be dangerous.

The fact is about half of adult Americans suffer from some sort of mental disorder and about 20 million can not function normally is certainly reason for a president to chose his words carefully. Rambling rhetoric on serious matters that can easily be misinterpreted, should never come from the president. It's irresponsible and can be dangerous.
About 10% suffer from diagnosable mental disorders largely of a mild sort.
The mental illness stuff has been far overplayed for decades as an excuse for very bad conduct.
“I was crazy when I mowed down
Those 20 people”. No shit Sherlock, that’s not the point and you are one fully guilty and responsible person and your “mental issues” don’t mean jack shit.

The mental illness stuff has been far overplayed for decades as an excuse for very bad conduct.
Those 20 people”. No shit Sherlock, that’s not the point and you are one fully guilty and responsible person and your “mental issues” don’t mean jack shit.
You don't know jack shit about it. I've had to deal family and friends that were seriously mental ill most of my life.

You don't know jack shit about it. I've had to deal family and friends that were seriously mental ill most of my life.
Apparently it infected you and any mental or emotional contamination you have been exposed to does show up in your postings,
My aunt was schitzo and was one of the last to have a lobotomy. We provided a variety of care to her for 25 years . I know far more about real mental illness then all you socially awkward depressos who think hiding under the bed from a virus is the way to fly high.

The officer did act stupidly.
The crisis was over. He knew whose house it was. They should have all gone back to their cars and drove off. If Professor Gates kept screaming at them as they drove off, that's on him.

Instead, they arrested him for no good reason, and immediately had to let him go.

The crisis was over. He knew whose house it was. They should have all gone back to their cars and drove off. If Professor Gates kept screaming at them as they drove off, that's on him.

Instead, they arrested him for no good reason, and immediately had to let him go.
Gates initiated and escalated

They only let him go because the MSM and stick figure made it a national issue. If not for that, he would have had to appear in court and pay whatever penalty handed out.

Forum List

Back