We should listen to the “experts”

The MSM promotes whatever makes them money. They are responsible for this third riot in six years. They promote it, they convince the weak minded, and it works. Those evil one-percenters are not concerned about what's good for the country, they are concerned about what's good for their pocketbook.

Yup, I'm sure all those darkies would be happy eating their watermelon if they didn't have those meanies in the media riling them up all the time. No, really. I know you need to believe that.

The reality- this has been building for some time. Incident after incident of some thug cop murdering a black person, and not being held to account or only getting a slap on the wrist, and the anger kept building.

This time, the combination of anxiety over TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION caused it to blow up.

No, what caused it is having uncivilized people in a civilized country. The police are always held accountable, but the left doesn't believe in rules and laws. They have the jungle mentality of killing people with no process or trial. If they don't like what they see, it's automatic guilt.

Rioters should be beaten and then locked up with a life sentence. Business owners should be permitted to protect their property with deadly force. Then we won't have anymore riots.

The one good thing about leftists is that you never learn from your mistakes. You also haven't leaned that you people are horrible at making predictions. You told me the economy would continue to plunge until election day. I told you the opposite would happen. So who's prediction was accurate? That's right, the conservative, as always.

Actually, the economy really still sucks... and it will continue to do so for some time.

My Lord, I'm so thankful God didn't make me a leftist. I can't imagine going through life in my own little world and ignoring what's right in front of my face. What a horrible way to exist.

No, what caused it is having uncivilized people in a civilized country. The police are always held accountable, but the left doesn't believe in rules and laws. They have the jungle mentality of killing people with no process or trial. If they don't like what they see, it's automatic guilt.

Rioters should be beaten and then locked up with a life sentence. Business owners should be permitted to protect their property with deadly force. Then we won't have anymore riots.

The only "uncivilized" people I see are cops like Chauvin, Loehmann, Van Dyke, Slager, Wilson who shoot black people for no real good reason.

The fact is, they tried to address this issue peacefully. Remember when Colin Kapernick took a knee? Did you say, "Your protest has touched my heart, we should really pay attention to your concerns!" Nope. KILL THAT INGRATE, RUIN HIS CAREER, BOYCOTT THE NFL!!!

My Lord, I'm so thankful God didn't make me a leftist. I can't imagine going through life in my own little world and ignoring what's right in front of my face. What a horrible way to exist.

Uh, What's in front of my face is that the economy still sucks donkey balls.

That you've been gaslighted to thinking that 13.3 is somehow better than 14.7, when it's really not, says a lot.

Particularly since those numbers probably aren't accurate.

For one thing, in the BLS’s own view, its unemployment number comes with a massive asterisk. The bureau’s jobs survey was not written to deliver clear results in a context where many millions of workers have been sidelined by lockdowns. And this fact has produced a systematic misclassification of workers. The BLS survey offers respondents the option of saying that they are “employed but absent from work” due to “other reasons.” Millions of furloughed workers — who, finding themselves involuntarily out of a paying job, are supposed to be classified as unemployed — appear to have mistakenly assigned themselves to the “employed but absent” bucket. As a result, the bureau believes the overall rate is actually closer to 16.3 percent. This error was present in both the May and April surveys. So, even when properly interpreted, the May report suggests the labor market is moving in the right direction. But the hole we’re digging out of is significantly deeper than official statistics suggest, according to the official statisticians themselves.

Not sure how you can think that getting 2.5 million jobs back after losing 20 million of them is a "good" thing, exactly.

Because we are still in the middle of the virus spread, that's how it's good news. People are buying, spending, continuing with their life as if nothing is wrong.

We pumped 4 TRILLION into the economy to get this "Dead Cat Bounce". Even assuming we don't have another outbreak of TRUMP PLAGUE in the fall, we still haven't seen the worst of this yet. All these companies that didn't lay people off because the government bribed them not to will have to look at reduced revenue and make decisions to cut people...

No, they won't do that when the economy is moving. They will be needing their employees to produce products or services. Again, you on the left are absolute terrible fortune tellers. You have a record of it.

Of course, Biden was leading Trump before TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOTS broke out.

Right, just like Hillary was at this same time last election. How did that work out for you?

Sounds like you got problems and can't find anyone but the left to accuse. A democracy of the people, for the people, by the people. People supposed to keep check on what the government is doing, created that way.

So why do leftists, like you, want to give government unbridled power?

Why you ask, does it scare you?

Yes. Government is responsible for murdering over 15 million people over the last 100 years.

Why aren't you concerned?

Because we are still in the middle of the virus spread, that's how it's good news. People are buying, spending, continuing with their life as if nothing is wrong.

Well, no, they really aren't. Now, the thing is, with the 4 Trillion pumped into the economy, people are seeing more money, but they will probably be spending less for a long time... that's why we are going to see a second wave of layoffs in the summer.

No, they won't do that when the economy is moving. They will be needing their employees to product products or services. Again, you on the left are absolute terrible fortune tellers. You have a record of it.

Not really. I predicted a recession this year, and we have one. I predicted Trump would be a shit sandwich, and he is. Highest unemployment in 90 years and worst civil unrest in 50 years.

Right, just like Hillary was at this same time last election. How did that work out for you?

Hillary was not leading by as much as Biden is. She never was. She also won by 3 million votes.

Now, the main reason why Hillary did lose was because Blacks weren't all that into her. They remember how she disrespected Obama in 2008, they remember how she was all in on her husband's crime programs that are part and parcel of the shit going down now, so a lot of them stayed home.

They won't this time.

Voter registrations, volunteer activity and donations for groups linked to Democratic causes are surging in the midst of protests following the death of George Floyd, according to voting advocacy groups.

This surge in registrations could end up being one of the factors that helps tip the election between apparent Democratic nominee Joe Biden and President Donald Trump. The efforts are by groups including Latino voter registration organizations, Rock the Vote and one co-chaired by former first lady Michelle Obama.

Latino voter registration groups in recent weeks have noticed an uptick in their communities mobilization to vote, particularly from younger voters. The leaders of these organizations said that many are registering after nationwide outrage directed at police brutality and the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, which has left over 100,000 dead and tens of millions jobless in the United States.

The only "uncivilized" people I see are cops like Chauvin, Loehmann, Van Dyke, Slager, Wilson who shoot black people for no real good reason.

The fact is, they tried to address this issue peacefully. Remember when Colin Kapernick took a knee? Did you say, "Your protest has touched my heart, we should really pay attention to your concerns!" Nope. KILL THAT INGRATE, RUIN HIS CAREER, BOYCOTT THE NFL!!!

And yet after investigations, it's usually found the officer was justified in using deadly force. These neanderthals rioted before any action could be taken. They are leftists who believe in destroying things for kicks or financial benefit.

Uh, What's in front of my face is that the economy still sucks donkey balls.

That you've been gaslighted to thinking that 13.3 is somehow better than 14.7, when it's really not, says a lot.

Particularly since those numbers probably aren't accurate.

Thanks for making my point. The economy is in the process of a total rebound, and after pointing this out to you, once again, your reaction is :lalala:

Yes. Government is responsible for murdering over 15 million people over the last 100 years.

Why aren't you concerned?

To borrow a phrase, "Governments don't kill people, people kill people".

Not sure where you got the 15 million from, or which governments or which people you are talking about...

but if you want to cite an example like Nazi Germany. The "Government" didn't kill those people, ordinary Europeans did because for 2000 years, the Church told them Jews killed their Imaginary God-Man.

And yet after investigations, it's usually found the officer was justified in using deadly force. These neanderthals rioted before any action could be taken. They are leftists who believe in destroying things for kicks or financial benefit.

Yes, after investigations ignore obvious evidence of guilt, people got fed up.

Kind of like if you are driving along for weeks with the "Check Engine" Light on and then your engine blows up, you really shouldn't whine about it.

Thanks for making my point. The economy is in the process of a total rebound, and after pointing this out to you, once again, your reaction is

Uh, sorry, guy, the fact that an inaccurate survey produced an odd result isn't really meaningful. I know my business hasn't "rebounded" yet compared to what it was in Jan and Feb or last year. (I suspect it will when people start realizing their jobs aren't going to call them back any time soon and I can start meeting with people in person instead of working on line).

The fact is, the number of people who got FIRED last month actually increased. Those jobs aren't coming back.

Not really. I predicted a recession this year, and we have one. I predicted Trump would be a shit sandwich, and he is. Highest unemployment in 90 years and worst civil unrest in 50 years.

Right, you predicted a worldwide pandemic. What you predicted is the same you predicted since Trump won, and if not for this China virus, it still wouldn't have happened.

Hillary was not leading by as much as Biden is. She never was. She also won by 3 million votes.

Now, the main reason why Hillary did lose was because Blacks weren't all that into her. They remember how she disrespected Obama in 2008, they remember how she was all in on her husband's crime programs that are part and parcel of the shit going down now, so a lot of them stayed home.

They won't this time.

Nobody was into her just like nobody is into Biden. Only Democrats would do something stupid, and after the unfavorable results, do the same stupid thing again.

This surge in registrations could end up being one of the factors that helps tip the election between apparent Democratic nominee Joe Biden and President Donald Trump. The efforts are by groups including Latino voter registration organizations, Rock the Vote and one co-chaired by former first lady Michelle Obama.

Great article that I deem

Fake News.jpeg

What your article uses as evidence is what advocacy groups are saying. We what do you expect them to report, that all their efforts are a failure? Even if it was true (and I doubt it is) registering to vote doesn't mean you'll have the same enthusiasm to vote at election time, especially when people see the economy getting better and better with each passing month.

Uh, sorry, guy, the fact that an inaccurate survey produced an odd result isn't really meaningful. I know my business hasn't "rebounded" yet compared to what it was in Jan and Feb or last year. (I suspect it will when people start realizing their jobs aren't going to call them back any time soon and I can start meeting with people in person instead of working on line).

We do things with these reports as we have for the last several decades. It doesn't change for no reason at all. Live in denial all you like, it will make it more delightful for us next election when we see:

Screaming .jpeg

Sounds like you got problems and can't find anyone but the left to accuse. A democracy of the people, for the people, by the people. People supposed to keep check on what the government is doing, created that way.

"democracy"

LOL

If you gonna quote Lincoln, than quote correctly, since nowhere in his Gettysburg speech he mentioned "democracy".

We are not democracy, you dumb fuck, we are republic, with the, how Lincoln said, "government of the people, by the people, for the people".

And what happened the last time you leftists placed your bet on polls?

Well now, it's a good thing the election is not today if you believe in polls so much. On the other hand, it's only the beginning of June, and already the jobs report is looking very promising. 2.5 million jobs created, unemployment already heading down, consumer confidence up, so is the stock market, and you people nominated a bumbling idiot to represent your party.

Not sure how you can think that getting 2.5 million jobs back after losing 20 million of them is a "good" thing, exactly.

We pumped 4 TRILLION into the economy to get this "Dead Cat Bounce". Even assuming we don't have another outbreak of TRUMP PLAGUE in the fall, we still haven't seen the worst of this yet. All these companies that didn't lay people off because the government bribed them not to will have to look at reduced revenue and make decisions to cut people...

Of course, Biden was leading Trump before TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOTS broke out.

1572722945119s.png

Well, no, they really aren't. Now, the thing is, with the 4 Trillion pumped into the economy, people are seeing more money, but they will probably be spending less for a long time... that's why we are going to see a second wave of layoffs in the summer.

No, they won't do that when the economy is moving. They will be needing their employees to product products or services. Again, you on the left are absolute terrible fortune tellers. You have a record of it.

They won't this time.

Voter registrations, volunteer activity and donations for groups linked to Democratic causes are surging in the midst of protests following the death of George Floyd, according to voting advocacy groups.

Latino voter registration groups in recent weeks have noticed an uptick in their communities mobilization to vote, particularly from younger voters. The leaders of these organizations said that many are registering after nationwide outrage directed at police brutality and the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, which has left over 100,000 dead and tens of millions jobless in the United States.
Hillary lost because a lot of Bernie`s people refused to vote for her. NPR estimates, based on 50,000 interviews estimates that in Pa. alone, 117,000 Bernie supporters did not support the Dem nominee. trump won Pa. by 44,000 votes. I hope the Bernie bro idiots are proud of themselves.

"democracy"

LOL

If you gonna quote Lincoln, than quote correctly, since nowhere in his Gettysburg speech he mentioned "democracy".

We are not democracy, you dumb fuck, we are republic, with the, how Lincoln said, "government of the people, by the people, for the people".
democracy the sovereign power is inherent in the people, and is either exercised by themselves or by their representatives. Something about the people governing you afraid of? Keep your corporate rule. Money should not govern America.

They won't this time.

Hillary lost because a lot of Bernie`s people refused to vote for her. NPR estimates, based on 50,000 interviews estimates that in Pa. alone, 117,000 Bernie supporters did not support the Dem nominee. trump won Pa. by 44,000 votes. I hope the Bernie bro idiots are proud of themselves.

And they may still be pissed off this election as well.

Right, you predicted a worldwide pandemic. What you predicted is the same you predicted since Trump won, and if not for this China virus, it still wouldn't have happened.

Actually, we were already heading into recession.

We do things with these reports as we have for the last several decades. It doesn't change for no reason at all. Live in denial all you like, it will make it more delightful for us next election when we see:

Except the report is inaccurate, given that a lot of people have been classified incorrectly and the sample size was 15% smaller. Trump's gloating is likely to be a "Mission Accomplished" moment on the Carrier.

What your article uses as evidence is what advocacy groups are saying. We what do you expect them to report, that all their efforts are a failure? Even if it was true (and I doubt it is) registering to vote doesn't mean you'll have the same enthusiasm to vote at election time, especially when people see the economy getting better and better with each passing month.

The economy won't be getting better, and people are sick and tired of Trump and his nonsense.

Yes, people will crawl over broken glass to get rid of Trump.

Nobody was into her just like nobody is into Biden. Only Democrats would do something stupid, and after the unfavorable results, do the same stupid thing again.

Except people like Biden on a personal level. They didn't like Hillary on a personal level.

Also, when Hillary ran, the HORROR of what a Trump Presidency would look like was kind of an abstract.

We see what it looks like now. PLAGUE. RECESSION. RIOTS.

Trump will lose in a landslide no matter how many sharpies he takes to the Unemployment Report.

Except people like Biden on a personal level. They didn't like Hillary on a personal level.

Also, when Hillary ran, the HORROR of what a Trump Presidency would look like was kind of an abstract.

We see what it looks like now. PLAGUE. RECESSION. RIOTS.

Trump will lose in a landslide no matter how many sharpies he takes to the Unemployment Report.

I'll say it again: you leftists are terrible at making predictions. You are almost like meteorologists predicting weather 14 days ahead of time.

DumBama had two riots on his watch--Trump had one. And the riots are all caused by Democrats either way. The worldwide pandemic caused recessions worldwide. Only TDS people like yourself see that as Trump's fault. But nobody gives a shit what you think anyhow because you were never going to vote for him anyway.

Forum List

Back