We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

100 million coronavirus can fit on the head of a pin. So let’s see this guy split the head of a pin 100 million times, then develop a mask to hold something that small without suffocating the wearer.

I love experiments.
Speaking of that, I challenged this dufus to go into a CS training chamber with his 'protection' and I in mine... No response but deflections.... Odd... Wouldn't you say?

100 million coronavirus can fit on the head of a pin. So let’s see this guy split the head of a pin 100 million times, then develop a mask to hold something that small without suffocating the wearer.

I love experiments.
Dah…….another science illiterate.

You are an ignoramus... The facts, the physical attributes of both the virus and the masks, disprove your lie. You are a clueless drone who is endangering the lives of millions of Americans with false hoods just like Fauci and the CDC have done and are still doing. I can no longer hold back my disdain for traitors like you. Selling lies for your agenda. Kindly F/O now troll.
Another whining victim of their lies. Just because you can’t read is no excuse. Where did they lie ? Provide the quote or keep whining.

I love experiments.
Even these totally irrelevant ones ?

Does it occur to you that this also applies to the 'powers that be ' Dag?
~S~
No it does not……you have ALL THE MEDICAL RESEARCH facilities vs sniveling whiners. No exceptions. Take your pick. Thousands of deaths occurred needlessly because they did not follow the advice of “the powers that be…”

I agree with the OP

Masks Failed

But the poison jab did not fail, it'has killed millions and will kill many more.

just to add....the purpose of the Covid jab was to kill as many as possible.....so

it did not failed

Last edited:
No it does not……you have ALL THE MEDICAL RESEARCH facilities vs sniveling whiners. No exceptions. Take your pick. Thousands of deaths occurred needlessly because they did not follow the advice of “the powers that be…”

Prove it, who died that would not have. Names, dates, locations.

The size of a virus is irrelevant?

This guy cracks me up.
Its no more relevant then why we mask or not to help keep the common cold from spreading….you don’t whine about that virus size. Yet, you refuse to even read the cds, JHU and Mayo reasons for mask use of Covid…..or the common cold. Why ? You smarter ?

not a problem

i choose science , not unsubstantiated contrarians

~S~
If you choose science, then why aren’t you promoting it ?
Just tell people to Q and A at any web sight of any of the major med. research facilities or the CDC. It’s easy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back