We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

The CDC's guesswork parading as facts is out there for everyone not a SJW cuck to see.
You can’t even produce the quotes you say are lies from the CDC. You’re illiterate. While the science community is working and using science, you’re talking pig Latin. We know you’re stupid. You can’t even recite the “scientific method.“

You can’t even produce the quotes you say are lies from the CDC. You’re illiterate. While the science community is working and using science, you’re talking pig Latin. We know you’re stupid. You can’t even recite the “scientific method.“

All I saw in your rambling screed was "fuh fuh fuh, science, fuh fuh fuh, I shove pinapples up my ass, fuh fuh fuh"

You use the word science like a religious term, almost like a Saint's name.

The CDC's guesswork parading as facts is out there for everyone not a SJW cuck to see.

Head back in the sand, Ostrich.
It’s hilarious. You pronounce all the dedicated people from medical research hospitals and institutions as less aware than idiots like “Trump”. Covid will be gone by spring……3 years ago. Just keep repeating that. That’s where you’re from, dullard.

Last edited:
All I saw in your rambling screed was "fuh fuh fuh, science, fuh fuh fuh, I shove pinapples up my ass, fuh fuh fuh"

You use the word science like a religious term, almost like a Saint's name.
Babble…..and more babble. You just got caught cheating on a test, now you’re throwing shit against the wall. Tell us what the scientific method is.

It’s hilarious. You pronounce all the dedicated people from medical research hospitals and institutions as less aware then then idiots like “Trump”. Covid will be gone by spring……3 years ago. Just keep repeating that. That’s where you’re from, dullard.

The Khmer Rouge was full of "Dedicated" people. Dedication doesn't mean well intentioned.

I see Joe Potatohead is still wearing a goddamn mask. What a moron!

Let me guess. Idiots like you voted for that Dufus. Am I right or am I right?
Proud to have learned the difference between Joe and that lardo, criminal, liar, Traitor Trump the dufus.

The Khmer Rouge was full of "Dedicated" people. Dedication doesn't mean well intentioned.
That’s you’re biggest mistake. You don’t recognize that institutions like the Mayo Clinic will fire the ass of anyone that doesn’t represent to mission of the medical science community.

That’s you’re biggest mistake. You don’t recognize that institutions like the Mayo Clinic will fire the ass of anyone that doesn’t represent to mission of the medical science community.

They will fire anyone who doesn't follow the groupthink.

They will fire anyone who doesn't follow the groupthink.
Exactly. You need to be educated in the scientific method. Otherwise, you’re a dullard. You dullards have no place telling people how they should think. Science doesn’t. It presents evidence and outcomes or trials and experiments ment to add understanding. Then, it’s up to you to trust their work or kiss up to other dullards. You choose the latter.

Exactly. You need to be educated in the scientific method. Otherwise, you’re a dullard. You dullards have no place telling people how they should think. Science doesn’t. It presents evidence and outcomes or trials and experiments ment to add understanding. Then, it’s up to you to trust their work or kiss up to other dullards. You choose the latter.

God, what bullshit. When you dismiss opposing views, distort opposing evidence, and label anyone who doesn't toe the party line a heretic you are going against the entire purpose behind the scientific method, as well as the foundation of knowledge and learning in general, which is to question everything.

Ha ha
You make these ignorant statements all the time because you’re a neophyte. Where do you get your information dufus ? From the corner drug store check out counter ? Nope, science is a constant evidence gathering procedure that is ALWAYS subject to revisiting as the evidence dictates. There NO OTHER method yet devised that works as well. You. Being science illiterate, don’t have a fking clue….go back to sleep in the back of the classroom

So……….

Often wrong as it often changes.

Thanks Gomer

Not if they bring in more grant money.

Not if they bring in more grant money.
This is more “ rocky knoll” made up shit. Is Hunter paying all the medical research facilities in the world ? You’re an idiot. They get grant money to save lives stupid. They disagreed with Trump who said it would be gone in spring three years ago.

what bullshit. When you dismiss opposing views, distort opposing evidence, and label anyone who doesn't toe the party line a heretic you are going against the entire purpose behind the scientific method, as well as the foundation of knowledge and learning in general, which is to question everything.
I dismiss your views based on made up shit with NO BACKING FROM the med science community. You’re just making up shit and spreading it; shit that has cost peoples lives.

I dismiss your views based on made up shit with NO BACKING FROM the med science community. You’re just making up shit and spreading it; shit that has cost peoples lives.

Appeal to authority, the logical fallacy of choice amongst the SJW nitwits.

Forum List

Back