We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

There are markers in blood and sputum samples that would indicate covid. Also antibody test would show elevated levels plus the standard corvid tests. If the patients medical records show these tests are negative, the patient does not have covid. Keep in mind having a diagnosis of Covid or Colon Cancer is not sufficient to list it as a cause of death. Each of these diseases have very different chains of events resulting in death.

Covid-19 deaths will have major lung damage and the most common immediate cause of death will be repertory failure or coronary thrombosis.

When they called my cousin and told him his father tested positive, he responded that it was not possible because nobody in the household had any symptoms. Then they changed their story to his father was asymptomatic. Okay, asymptomatic means you don't even know you have it, and won't give you any complications. So why did his death certificate read it was a Covid death?

Look, bottom line is that hospitals are not listing the death as COVID if the patient didn't have freaking COVID. Numbers are NOT being over reported, in fact experts say that numbers are UNDER reported. You don't have to have symptoms to have the virus and those are the ones that are most likely to spread it. Your uncle, while careful, did have contact with other people as well as items that may have contained the virus.

People are dying every day by the hundreds OF THIS VIRUS. Wear the mask, wash your hands, stay home whenever you can and we CAN get past this. It's going to take new (actual) leadership and not abdication, but we can and will beat this virus. (actually beat it, not declare victory while a thousand people a day die)
Nah, not really though.
Beating the virus today simple means reducing hospitalizations and saving lives. There was a narrow window back in early March when we had only a few cases in which testing/contact tracing/quarantining could have made a huge difference. However, at that time the Trump administration's testing was inaccurate and very limited. There was no plan for containing the epidemic and the president was downplaying it's importance. Within a month there was no chance of stopping the virus. From that point on, the only option was mitigation, hopping people would follow the CDC guidelines and lockdowns to make sure hospitals were able to meet the needs of the community.
You’re wrong. No one knew how severe this was. Stop blaming Trump, the entire world is on fire. Hospital were never overrun. This kills the old and feeble. Such is life.
Yes, the president did know how severe this was in Jan, Feb, and March and he lied to American people and did every thing in his power to downplay it, ignore it, and oppose measures to impede it. To Trump, the virus was an existential threat to his re-election so he tried to deny it and downplay it and ended up in a battle against the the US healthcare authorities.

Trump certainly knew about. His intelligence people were briefing him weakly. All reports from China and the WHO indicated a major new virus. His medical advisors were warning him and he did nothing to prepare the country.

The WHO Outbreak News published on Jan 5th contained a risk assessment.
On Jan 10, the WHO issued a warning an immediate preparations that should be taken.
China published the genetic sequence on Jan 12th.
On Jan. 14th, WHO's technical lead for the response noted in a press briefing there may have been human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus (in the 41 confirmed cases).
On Jan. 13th, 14th, and 15th, the first cases outside of China were discovered in Japan, South Korea, and China.
On Jan 20th, the first confirmed cases outside of China was confirmed
On Jan 22, the WHO issued a statement saying that there was evidence of human-to-human transmission in Wuhan.
On Jan 30th, the WHO Emergency Committee, issued a Public Health Emergency of International Warning.
On Feb 3rd, the WHO releases the international community's Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan to help protect states
On Feb 16th Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO met with over 400 representatives around the world to discuss the seriousness of the virus
On February 28, Donald Trump announced that the virus was just the Flu and that democrat warning were just a hoax.
On February 28th the first outbreak in the US was reported.
On March 1st Donald Trump announced the virus was under control.
As of Oct, 28th there are have been over 9 million cases in the US and 235,000 deaths

WTF with your super long fake news posts. No one knew!!! We still don’t know. Tell me how long the antibodies last. Let’s test your theory. Again, be concise, be relevant. We never should have shut down.
We have never know as much about a new virus as we now know about coronavirus. To limit transmission, we do not need to know how long immunity last after recovery. Masks, social distancing, and quarantining reduce transmission of coronavirus just as it has reduced transmission of other airborne viruses.

Shutting down businesses and schools are necessary when ICU's start reaching capacity. Many ICU's across the country are approaching full capacity and the season for airborne respiratory viruses is just starting. I believe before the end of year we will see shutdowns in many major cities as ICU's fill up.
Nothing you said is factual. Zero. ICUs aren’t at capacity. 99.97% survival rate. Why do you lie so much? Why do you hate our country and our children. My kids are tired of zoom schooling.
The fuck they aren't.

Christ, will you people stop being so fucking stupid...(That was rhetorical because I know you can't)
Don’t trust fake news. Nice try though. You’re such an angry leftist.
Pathetically lame. Hospitals ARE being overwhelmed. We are BREAKING our healthcare workers and system. We get it, you don't care. "Survival of the fittest", right asshole?

Really? Cause they cried the same bullshit this summer. Not one patient has not received a ventilator not one. You are many things, none good but gullible isn’t one of them or so I thought...it’s fake news.
You can't know that. Patients died in hallways in emergency rooms. The pandemic is now hitting small, rural areas that don't have the resources of a big city like NY or LA.

But we get it, you don't care. Fuck those 230,000 "weaklings", right?
That never happened. They sent a navy ship and built out the Javits Center. All for naught. Average age of death is 78 while normally the average age of death is 78.8. Spare me your fake news. I ve Had it. Not that lethal. Flu is way worse. When you get it, if you get it, then you may opine. Otherwise you’re just guessing along with the fake news.
It did happen. 13 Deaths in a Day: An ‘Apocalyptic’ Coronavirus Surge at an N.Y.C. Hospital

Elmhurst, a 545-bed public hospital in Queens, has begun transferring patients not suffering from coronavirus to other hospitals as it moves toward becoming dedicated entirely to the outbreak. Doctors and nurses have struggled to make do with a few dozen ventilators. Calls over a loudspeaker of “Team 700,” the code for when a patient is on the verge of death, come several times a shift. Some have died inside the emergency room while waiting for a bed.

Repeating the "average age" of those that died does not make you less of an asshole for repeatedly saying "they were weak". Flu is not "way worse" by a longshot. How can you still be so ignorant? (Rhetorical)
Hmmmm...NYC run by a Democrat mayor and Governor but let’s blame Trump. And what was the date please? Oh late March 2020. LOL

Got anything recent? We all know Cuomo and Big Birdio messed up badly. Did you also know that 60mil were infected with the H1N1? Luckily it wasn’t quite as deadly to the feeble.
Really lame deflection. The states currently being ravaged are not "Democratic states".

YOU said it didn't happen, that it was "fake news" so when proven astronomically wrong you want to change the subject. Just pathetic.

The virus is ravaging the United States, dickwad, not red or blue states.

No they aren't. The media is scaring you once more. Wisconsin is a red state now? OK. NPR is Leftist. Again, ICU beds are always at capacity, the difference is who gets em. If COVID patients take over then other patients cannot get in but very few with COVID need to be hospitalized. I speak from experience with all due respect, you speak from reading fake news.

well said, witchey is a left wing drone, unable to think for herself and a willing sheep to her left wing masters.
Speaking of left wing drones, I'm watching Jake Tapper (CNN) and the required hysterical fat woman said we shouldn't ignore the possibility of a huge wave of Trump voters on Tuesday. She's either facing her greatest fears or reality.

Last edited:
There are markers in blood and sputum samples that would indicate covid. Also antibody test would show elevated levels plus the standard corvid tests. If the patients medical records show these tests are negative, the patient does not have covid. Keep in mind having a diagnosis of Covid or Colon Cancer is not sufficient to list it as a cause of death. Each of these diseases have very different chains of events resulting in death.

Covid-19 deaths will have major lung damage and the most common immediate cause of death will be repertory failure or coronary thrombosis.

When they called my cousin and told him his father tested positive, he responded that it was not possible because nobody in the household had any symptoms. Then they changed their story to his father was asymptomatic. Okay, asymptomatic means you don't even know you have it, and won't give you any complications. So why did his death certificate read it was a Covid death?

Look, bottom line is that hospitals are not listing the death as COVID if the patient didn't have freaking COVID. Numbers are NOT being over reported, in fact experts say that numbers are UNDER reported. You don't have to have symptoms to have the virus and those are the ones that are most likely to spread it. Your uncle, while careful, did have contact with other people as well as items that may have contained the virus.

People are dying every day by the hundreds OF THIS VIRUS. Wear the mask, wash your hands, stay home whenever you can and we CAN get past this. It's going to take new (actual) leadership and not abdication, but we can and will beat this virus. (actually beat it, not declare victory while a thousand people a day die)
Nah, not really though.
Beating the virus today simple means reducing hospitalizations and saving lives. There was a narrow window back in early March when we had only a few cases in which testing/contact tracing/quarantining could have made a huge difference. However, at that time the Trump administration's testing was inaccurate and very limited. There was no plan for containing the epidemic and the president was downplaying it's importance. Within a month there was no chance of stopping the virus. From that point on, the only option was mitigation, hopping people would follow the CDC guidelines and lockdowns to make sure hospitals were able to meet the needs of the community.
You’re wrong. No one knew how severe this was. Stop blaming Trump, the entire world is on fire. Hospital were never overrun. This kills the old and feeble. Such is life.
Yes, the president did know how severe this was in Jan, Feb, and March and he lied to American people and did every thing in his power to downplay it, ignore it, and oppose measures to impede it. To Trump, the virus was an existential threat to his re-election so he tried to deny it and downplay it and ended up in a battle against the the US healthcare authorities.

Trump certainly knew about. His intelligence people were briefing him weakly. All reports from China and the WHO indicated a major new virus. His medical advisors were warning him and he did nothing to prepare the country.

On Jan 10, the WHO issued a warning an immediate preparations that should be taken.
On Jan. 14th, WHO's technical lead for the response noted in a press briefing there may have been human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus (in the 41 confirmed cases).
On Jan. 13th, 14th, and 15th, the first cases outside of China were discovered in Japan, South Korea, and China.
On Jan 22, the WHO issued a statement saying that there was evidence of human-to-human transmission in Wuhan.
On Jan 30th, the WHO Emergency Committee, issued a Public Health Emergency of International Warning.
On Feb 3rd, the WHO releases the international community's Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan to help protect states
On Feb 16th Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO met with over 400 representatives around the world to discuss the seriousness of the virus
On February 28, Donald Trump announced that the virus was just the Flu and that democrat warning were just a hoax.
As of Oct, 28th there are have been over 9 million cases in the US and 235,000 deaths

WTF with your super long fake news posts. No one knew!!! We still don’t know. Tell me how long the antibodies last. Let’s test your theory. Again, be concise, be relevant. We never should have shut down.
We have never know as much about a new virus as we now know about coronavirus. To limit transmission, we do not need to know how long immunity last after recovery. Masks, social distancing, and quarantining reduce transmission of coronavirus just as it has reduced transmission of other airborne viruses.

Shutting down businesses and schools are necessary when ICU's start reaching capacity. Many ICU's across the country are approaching full capacity and the season for airborne respiratory viruses is just starting. I believe before the end of year we will see shutdowns in many major cities as ICU's fill up.
Nothing you said is factual. Zero. ICUs aren’t at capacity. 99.97% survival rate. Why do you lie so much? Why do you hate our country and our children. My kids are tired of zoom schooling.
The fuck they aren't.

Christ, will you people stop being so fucking stupid...(That was rhetorical because I know you can't)
Pathetically lame. Hospitals ARE being overwhelmed. We are BREAKING our healthcare workers and system. We get it, you don't care. "Survival of the fittest", right asshole?

Really? Cause they cried the same bullshit this summer. Not one patient has not received a ventilator not one. You are many things, none good but gullible isn’t one of them or so I thought...it’s fake news.
You can't know that. Patients died in hallways in emergency rooms. The pandemic is now hitting small, rural areas that don't have the resources of a big city like NY or LA.

That never happened. They sent a navy ship and built out the Javits Center. All for naught. Average age of death is 78 while normally the average age of death is 78.8. Spare me your fake news. I ve Had it. Not that lethal. Flu is way worse. When you get it, if you get it, then you may opine. Otherwise you’re just guessing along with the fake news.
It did happen. 13 Deaths in a Day: An ‘Apocalyptic’ Coronavirus Surge at an N.Y.C. Hospital

Elmhurst, a 545-bed public hospital in Queens, has begun transferring patients not suffering from coronavirus to other hospitals as it moves toward becoming dedicated entirely to the outbreak. Doctors and nurses have struggled to make do with a few dozen ventilators. Calls over a loudspeaker of “Team 700,” the code for when a patient is on the verge of death, come several times a shift. Some have died inside the emergency room while waiting for a bed.

Repeating the "average age" of those that died does not make you less of an asshole for repeatedly saying "they were weak". Flu is not "way worse" by a longshot. How can you still be so ignorant? (Rhetorical)
Hmmmm...NYC run by a Democrat mayor and Governor but let’s blame Trump. And what was the date please? Oh late March 2020. LOL

Got anything recent? We all know Cuomo and Big Birdio messed up badly. Did you also know that 60mil were infected with the H1N1? Luckily it wasn’t quite as deadly to the feeble.
Really lame deflection. The states currently being ravaged are not "Democratic states".

YOU said it didn't happen, that it was "fake news" so when proven astronomically wrong you want to change the subject. Just pathetic.

No they aren't. The media is scaring you once more. Wisconsin is a red state now? OK. NPR is Leftist. Again, ICU beds are always at capacity, the difference is who gets em. If COVID patients take over then other patients cannot get in but very few with COVID need to be hospitalized. I speak from experience with all due respect, you speak from reading fake news.

well said, witchey is a left wing drone, unable to think for herself and a willing sheep to her left wing masters.
Speaking of left wing drones, I'm watching Jake Tapper (CNN) and the required hysterical fat woman said we should ignore the possibility of a huge wave of Trump voters on Tuesday. She's either facing her greatest fears or reality.
Media should give us the news and allow us to make our own opinions.

Well, you are in a state where your Governor begged people to wear masks and follow procedures but thanks to your ignorant Buckeyes who refuse to follow the guidelines putting the state back in zone 3.

We've had a mask mandate for a couple of months now, and most people do wear the mask that I've seen. The result? It's worse now than ever.

You did not read the rest of my post. Trust me,I know what I am talking about.

Watch to see what Stark County does election night.:)

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

Speaking of left wing drones, I'm watching Jake Tapper (CNN) and the required hysterical fat woman said we should ignore the possibility of a huge wave of Trump voters on Tuesday. She's either facing her greatest fears or reality.
The late Jim Lehrer (PBS) said the media should make very clear what is news and what is opinion. To our great loss virtually no one does these days.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

The late Jim Lehrer (PBS) said the media should make very clear what is news and what is opinion. To our great loss virtually no one does these days.

We have very few real Investigative Reporters now. They all serve the Corporate Masters or off they go.

But there is hope. Young people do not even watch TV any more. They use their IPHONES, IPADS. I was told yesterday they create Apps so they do not have to watch commercials.

Only the Baby Boomers and elderly do. Baby boomers watch it much less. The repetition is killing TV.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

We have very few real Investigative Reporters now. They all serve the Corporate Masters or off they go.

But there is hope. Young people do not even watch TV any more. They use their IPHONES, IPADS. I was told yesterday they create Apps so they do not have to watch commercials.

Only the Baby Boomers and elderly do. Baby boomers watch it much less. The repetition is killing TV.
My kids get their news from Tik Tok lol

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

You sure know how to peg the irony meter, coward. You do nothing but parrot Trump's lies. If Donnie Covidseed says it, you buy it hook, line and sinker, fishy.

You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up your ass and came out your nose.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

You sure know how to peg the irony meter, coward. You do nothing but parrot Trump's lies. If Donnie Covidseed says it, you buy it hook, line and sinker, fishy.

I had it. FU

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

No, the media is reporting what is happening. COVID is overwhelming hospitals all over the country. It is exhausting our healthcare workers and is killing 1,000 people a day.

Man, you are hung up on this "red state/blue state" bullshit aren't you? The UNITED STATES is suffering from a pandemic, asswipe.

Your "experience" is unique to you. Goody gumdrops that YOU got a mild case. It's still killing people at a rate not seen since WW2.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

I had it. FU
And I wasn't talking to you, dickweed. You don't like facts any more than he does, however. Lamely labeling anything counter to your personal narrative as "fake news". It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

No, the media is reporting what is happening. COVID is overwhelming hospitals all over the country. It is exhausting our healthcare workers and is killing 1,000 people a day.

Man, you are hung up on this "red state/blue state" bullshit aren't you? The UNITED STATES is suffering from a pandemic, asswipe.

Your "experience" is unique to you. Goody gumdrops that YOU got a mild case. It's still killing people at a rate not seen since WW2.
No it isnt. I am Not Superman. Less than 1% die. Stop it. People need to toughen up and mild? Lost 14 pds in 10 days

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

I had it. FU
And I wasn't talking to you, dickweed. You don't like facts any more than he does, however. Lamely labeling anything counter to your personal narrative as "fake news". It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.
Don’t trust the news whether it’s favorable or unfavorable to me it’s all fake these days.

But there are solutions that we know will work. Even in the unlikely event that all the many vaccines and the preventive methods fail to control it, herd immunity will. I don't think anyone is proposing that masks and social distancing become a permanent part of our lives. In countries that been very successful at controlling the virus, mask wearing is slowly disappearing. The mask mandate in South Korea now only requires masks in crowded areas and mass transport. Norway has been so successful that less than 10% of the people wear masks in public.

Herd immunity is strongly rejected by the left. You can only have heard immunity if nobody takes precautions except the elderly and high risk people. You're not going to do that with mask mandates and using hand sanitizer. Nobody knows when this will end, and that's the problem. While President Trump is trying to reassure us a vaccine is right around the corner, we have people like Fauci and the MSM telling us this might not be remedied until 2022. Even the FDA is getting political by insisting trail vaccinations be extended for at least another 3 months.

I think you would have more compliance if we had an exact date, say February 22nd of next year. At least then people would see a light at the end of the tunnel. But as always, everything is politics in this country, and the left are doing whatever they can to make us miserable to win the election.
Herd immunity has never been tried without a vaccine. Why? Because the death toll will be astronomical. How many would have to die to reach herd immunity without a vaccine, do you know?
To reach herd immunity for COVID-19, likely 70% or more of the population would need to be immune. Without a vaccine, over 200 million Americans would have to get infected before we reach this threshold. Put another way, even if the current pace of the COVID-19 pandemic continues in the United States, we won’t reach herd immunity in 2021. If current daily death rates continue, over half a million Americans would be dead from COVID-19 by that time.

and your left wing solution is??????????????? wear a mask for the rest of your life? destroy every small business in the country? Kill of millions by suicide, drugs, alcohol, and domestic violence while shut down?

99.5% survival rate currently for all ages, of course if you already have a life threatening disease you may still die. But not necessarily from covid.

The solution is to wear a mask and socially distance until there is a vaccine or until cases are low enough that quarantine and contact tracing can keep the outbreak localized.

Businesses can stay open if we just did simple things...like wear a mask and stay the fuck away from other people.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

Plus other places. I think right Now we are reaching a turning point. The young are fed up, voting in larger numbers, better Educated, aware of just how messed up their elders have done to the country and ready to take over, solve long neglected problems caused by old men trying to go back to a past that never existed. They remember rebuilding the country as easy. It never was.

We are in a new era now.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

Plus other places. I think right Now we are reaching a turning point. The young are fed up, voting in larger numbers, better Educated, aware of just how messed up their elders have done to the country and ready to take over, solve long neglected problems caused by old men trying to go back to a past that never existed. They remember rebuilding the country as easy. It never was.

We are in a new era now.
Ask my kids. They think we are all morons.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

I had it. FU
I ask again how long do antibodies last?

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

People are dying. They are not thinking of what political party you are.

The Medical Profession is overwhelmed trying to save lives. They deserve all the help we can give them.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

We are in a new era now.
Ask my kids. They think we are all morons.

I have heard that, too.:) In my case it was turn off the TV. You can only watch so much Matlock and Andy Griffith. Being penned up is not fun.

Nah, not really though.

The fuck they aren't.

“A great nation is judged not by how many millionaires it has, not by how many nuclear weapons it has, but how it treats the weakest and most vulnerable amongst us.”
Bernie Sanders

The culling of the old and weak by disease or other means has often appeared in history. Cultures that have embraced it generally do not survived because most people will become old and weak at some point in their lives.

So you aren’t from this country? If not but out of our elections, it is none of your business, you are no better than the Russians who butt in.

I'm sure the Chileans, Vietnamese, Guatemalans <insert country where the US has stuck it's unwanted nose in here> would agree...

We need to leave all those countries and bring our men and women home. The world can police itself and you need to stay out of our politics, you are just as disgusting as the Russians.
Don't be an arse. I have zero effect on your elections.

And I'm not talking about your troops overseas. I'm talking about the cia and allende in Chile. Iran Contra. Arming the Saudis. I could go on.

And we need to stay out of other countries, it’s none of our business, and assholes like yourself shouldn’t be allowed on American message boards, it’s none of your business. We don’t need or want your opinions no matter how brilliant you think you are. You may think I’m an ass but I really hate people that have no business butting in. Just as I hate America butting into other countries, let the UN protect the world and we need to stay out of it.
IF the US were out of UN, either the US or the UN would go into decline and neither scenario would be good for mankind.

Forum List

Back