We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Did you bother to visit the CDC report? What was the summary findings of that CDC report? I’ll give you a little hint, it isn’t that you shouldn’t wear a mask.

It never said that. What it said is that most of the people who got the virus wore masks.
No, it didn’t. You should really try reading the actual CDC report and not some right wing misrepresentation of it.

Summary
What is already known about the topic?

Community and close contact exposures contribute to the spread of COVID-19.

What is added by this report?

Findings from a case-control investigation of symptomatic outpatients from 11 U.S. health care facilities found that close contact with persons with known COVID-19 or going to locations that offer on-site eating and drinking options were associated with COVID-19 positivity. Adults with positive SARS-CoV-2 test results were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant than were those with negative SARS-CoV-2 test results.

What are the implications for public health practice?

Eating and drinking on-site at locations that offer such options might be important risk factors associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. Efforts to reduce possible exposures where mask use and social distancing are difficult to maintain, such as when eating and drinking, should be considered to protect customers, employees, and communities.

So how does that change anything?
The summary findings were not that mask wearing is ineffective.

Never said it was. I merely pointed out that the recent study found that a majority of people who got the virus did wear masks. You challenged me on it and I provided the evidence. That's all.

Like I said, I wear a mask myself when out in public. I sanitize my hands before leaving my car, sanitize my hands if they have sanitizing stations in the store, and sanitize my hands when I get back into my car. After I get home and put everything away, I wash my hands for at least 20 seconds in Dial antibacterial soap. I do all of it.

Never said it was. I merely pointed out that the recent study found that a majority of people who got the virus did wear masks. You challenged me on it and I provided the evidence. That's all.

Like I said, I wear a mask myself when out in public. I sanitize my hands before leaving my car, sanitize my hands if they have sanitizing stations in the store, and sanitize my hands when I get back into my car. After I get home and put everything away, I wash my hands for at least 20 seconds in Dial antibacterial soap. I do all of it.
Except that’s not what the study said. It said they took them off near close family members and to eat indoors. Crazy anti-maskers are spinning it as though a mask is ineffective. That’s straight up bovine feces.

During five decades in business and politics, he has never taken personal responsibility for anything. Not for violating the Fair Housing Act when he refused to rent apartments to black people in New York City. Not for hiring undocumented immigrants to work at his hotels and golf courses. Not for many bankruptcies and failed real estate ventures. Not for illicit payoffs to the women who claimed affairs with him. Not for perpetrating the biggest and most protracted lie in our political history that Barack Obama, the first black American president, was illegitimate because he was born in Africa.

Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 businesses or operations in his career. He had 5 bankruptcies. That's a 1% failure rate which is a record any CEO would be happy to have. You don't become a multi-millionaire into a multi-billionaire because you're a failure.

When President Trump was running for the nomination, he did address his dealings with foreigners. He said what most of us already knew: you can't compete with businesses that use low wage workers unless you do the same yourself.

How many times have we seen wealthy people payoff women whether they had anything to do with them or not? It happens all the time, and Trump would have fought her in court until her last dime was spent if not doing the job of a US President. It doesn't mean he did anything wrong.

The court dropped the charges against Donald's father with a settlement that included no admission of guilt on behalf of the Trump organization for discrimination. The settlement included advertising in media that had a large black readership.

Out of the dozens of interviews they conducted of Trump's employees, they only found one disgruntled doorman who said he "was told" to tell blacks there were no units available to rent, and not by Trump himself. All other former employees said they were unaware, and certainly never participated in discrimination of blacks. This was outlined in a 400 page FBI report.

As president, Trump blamed “liberal judges” for rejecting his initial travel ban on predominantly Muslim countries. He blamed Obama for his own policy of separating families seeking asylum. He blamed the media and Democrats for perpetrating a hoax about the dangers of the coronavirus. He then blamed China for failing to apprise us about the pandemic, even though he was briefed on it before he took remedial action. He blamed the WHO for being to cozy with the Chinese. He blamed a nonexistent Obama era regulation for his own failure to provide medical professionals with adequate testing kits for the coronavirus. He blamed governors for the lack of protective equipment for health care workers. He blamed Obama for low level the US stockpile of emergency supplies, although he never anything remedy the situation.

Trump's old buddy Harry Cohn told him you never, ever take responsibility for failure. Never lie to a judge and never tell the truth to public. Never defend but always attack.

And how many of those was he correct on? Care to take them one by one, I'm game.
[/QUOTE]
Essentially, none. Trump has only himself to blame for his failures. For example:

Trump's first travel band was a disaster. It focused strictly on Muslim countries and was clearly unconstitutional. Any court would have rejected it. This was one of Trump's earliest fuck ups. He apparently didn't know how to write an executive order to accomplish what he wanted. He gave it two more tries including a number of other countries and it was finally upheld by the SCOTUS.

His statement blaming Obama for separating families seeking asylum has a grain truth but only a grain. Obama did separate families but only on rare occasions when it was clear that there was either no custodian relationship or there was a danger to the child. Obama was following the same policies as Bush. The difference between between Trump's action and Obama's was that separating families became SOP for Trump where it was an exception with Obama. After months of investigation, immigration currently has 524 children without parents. They estimate that 66% have been deported. It is very unlikely that these children will ever be united with their parents as INS does not have records as to where they are.

Yes, Trump did blamed the media and Democrats for perpetrating a hoax about the dangers of the coronavirus. However, it was no hoax. What Trump referred to as the common flu has killed over 217,000 Americans and has wrecked the economy. As I recall this was on Feb 28th and was the the first time that Trump began openly downplaying the virus. Apparently he was betting that the Chinese, his National Security Advisor, and the scientists were all wrong. He was determined that it would be nothing but the flu. In March he doubled down and continued to do so. First blaming China for the virus, the WHO for siding with China, the democrats, Obama, etc.... Then he began questioning his CDC guidelines, the value of masks, social distancing, and in fact just about every preventive measure to slow down the virus. All his hard work began to pay off and his supporters began revolting against, masks, social distancing, and pleas against large gathering. As thousands and thousands died, Trump was locked in. He just couldn't admit he was wrong.

Blaming China or the virus makes about as much sense as blaming Henry Ford for traffic deaths. The fact is China provided an extraordinary amount of information beginning in early January to the entire World. They released the entire genome, the medical description of the the progression of covid-19, the transmission rates and later in the month they provided a sample of the virus to the world scientific community. On Jan 12 they supplied details needed to construct tests which the WHO provided to 60 countries. The CDC developed their own tests that did not work when the first outbreak hit the US.

How could the lack of information from China be responsible for the epidemic in the US, when dozens of other countries were so successful using the same information the US got. The fact is the Trump administration screwed up because they followed the president's lead since it was just the common flu. In March, Trump realized what a horrible mistake he made but he wasn't about to backdown so he needed scapegoats and so he started creating them.

Trump was pissed at the WHO before Coronavirus because about two years ago they called out the US for not having a comprehensive plan to deal with a pandemic. The US is a major contributor to the WHO and Trump though we should be getting special treatment; i.e confidential information as to what was happening in China. If the WHO, openly did so as Trump wanted, they would be in violation of their charter and would surely lose their standing with the Chinese government. Of all the Trump screw ups, this is one of the worst because the CDC and WHO have had a very close working relationship providing the US with a lot of inside information they probably should not have been providing. That relationship is now gone and the US will be the loser not the WHO. The US contribution to the WHO has already been made up by individual contributors but the US will have no voice in WHO and the relationship between the WHO and CDC is doubtful.

Lawyers: We can't find parents of 545 kids separated by Trump administration

Trump's first travel band was a disaster. It focused strictly on Muslim countries and was clearly unconstitutional. Any court would have rejected it. This was one of Trump's earliest fuck ups. He apparently didn't know how to write an executive order to accomplish what he wanted. He gave it two more tries including a number of other countries and it was finally upheld by the SCOTUS.

So what does that tell us? It tells us these liberal courts were playing politics with all this. It wasn't all Muslim countries, it was a select few that was unable to provide proper documentation on the people that were coming here. After all, that's what led to 911. It was not unconstitutional. It was liberal courts playing judicial legislation:

Ban-Of-Muslims-And-Others-Already-U.S.-Law-8-U.S.-Code-1182.jpg

This is the law passed by Congress back in the 60's if I remember it correctly.

His statement blaming Obama for separating families seeking asylum has a grain truth but only a grain. Obama did separate families but only on rare occasions when it was clear that there was either no custodian relationship or there was a danger to the child. Obama was following the same policies as Bush. The difference between between Trump's action and Obama's was that separating families became SOP for Trump where it was an exception with Obama. After months of investigation, immigration currently has 524 children without parents. They estimate that 66% have been deported. It is very unlikely that these children will ever be united with their parents as INS does not have records as to where they are.

Trump didn't blame Obama, he only pointed out that Obama did the same thing. You fail to remember those pictures of kids in fenced in dog pens. They tried to say it was Trump's doing, and further investigation revealed that picture was taken during the Obama administration.

The INS had records of where those kids are, but because they had no family here, Trump gave those kids to other illegals who were from their same country. When they called the people taking care of those kids, they didn't answer the phone in fear of being deported themselves.

Yes, Trump did blamed the media and Democrats for perpetrating a hoax about the dangers of the coronavirus. However, it was no hoax. What Trump referred to as the common flu has killed over 217,000 Americans and has wrecked the economy. As I recall this was on Feb 28th and was the the first time that Trump began openly downplaying the virus. Apparently he was betting that the Chinese, his National Security Advisor, and the scientists were all wrong. He was determined that it would be nothing but the flu. In March he doubled down and continued to do so. First blaming China for the virus, the WHO for siding with China, the democrats, Obama, etc.... Then he began questioning his CDC guidelines, the value of masks, social distancing, and in fact just about every preventive measure to slow down the virus. All his hard work began to pay off and his supporters began revolting against, masks, social distancing, and pleas against large gathering. As thousands and thousands died, Trump was locked in. He just couldn't admit he was wrong.

Yes, Trump said it was a hoax because nobody really knew anything about it at the time. In mid February, Fauci made a public statement that mask were unnecessary for now. The Democrats spent the first two weeks of March trying to pass a bill to prohibit the President from single-handedly issuing travel bans. DeBlazio was encouraging people to ride the subways and go shopping. Piglosi was encouraging people to visit China Town. We were aware about the virus, but we were aware of H1N1 too. It ended up being nothing. The severity of this virus was not known.

Blaming China or the virus makes about as much sense as blaming Henry Ford for traffic deaths. The fact is China provided an extraordinary amount of information beginning in early January to the entire World. They released the entire genome, the medical description of the the progression of covid-19, the transmission rates and later in the month they provided a sample of the virus to the world scientific community. On Jan 12 they supplied details needed to construct tests which the WHO provided to 60 countries. The CDC developed their own tests that did not work when the first outbreak hit the US.

The CDC failed tests were not Trump's fault. What did you want him to do, test it before the virus came here?

The Chinese refused to let our experts into their country and lab to examine records and test results. They were hiding a lot.

Yes, China is responsible for the virus. That was the genesis of it. Furthermore China allowed Wuhan to have international flights, particularly the US and Europe, but didn't allow domestic flights. They knew about this long before the rest of the world did.

Trump was pissed at the WHO before Coronavirus because about two years ago they called out the US for not having a comprehensive plan to deal with a pandemic. The US is a major contributor to the WHO and Trump though we should be getting special treatment; i.e confidential information as to what was happening in China. If the WHO, openly did so as Trump wanted, they would be in violation of their charter and would surely lose their standing with the Chinese government. Of all the Trump screw ups, this is one of the worst because the CDC and WHO have had a very close working relationship providing the US with a lot of inside information they probably should not have been providing. That relationship is now gone and the US will be the loser not the WHO. The US contribution to the WHO has already been made up by individual contributors but the US will have no voice in WHO and the relationship between the WHO and CDC is doubtful.

Good, because they screwed us just like China. They should have given every pertinent detail of this virus the second they got it instead of sitting on it while it ripped through the country.

That isn't what the "last report" showed.

Ray, as you probably know, back in March, Redfield stated that masks provided little protection for the wearers but were effective at preventing transfers of the virus to others. This report bears that out. This is why the signs read:
"I wear a mask for you.
You wear a mask for me."

This is how we control airborne epidemics. You wear a mask, social distance, and you quarantine when you are infected in order to protect others. As long the people abide by these simple precautions, we will reduce the transmission of the virus. Donald Trump has built his campaign around telling people what they want hear In regard to coronavirus, his message is masks and social distancing don't work, so there is no need to follow those guidelines. Shutdown orders of governors and mayors infringe on your personal freedoms so it's an individual choice whether to follow them. The worse coronavirus death toll in the world is just collateral damage in the Trump re-election campaign or Trump said about the dead, "What will be, will be".

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/pdfs/mm6936a5-H.pdf

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

I'm not suggesting the president force the people to do any of those things. He just needs to consistently encourage people to follow the guides and stop questioning their effectiveness. Trump has never told people specifically to violate the guidelines but that has been his message by mocked those that wear masks, by refuses to wear a mask, by telling the people, that following a governors orders is their personal choice, by encouraging protests against governors who have imposed virus restrictions, by question the effectiveness of masks, by embracing a declaration that opposes lock downs in favor of herd immunity, by making no effort toward social distancing at his rallies, by implying that wearing masks and social distancing is cowardly, etc, etc......

What President Trump understands is that these leftists Governors are not doing anything to stop the virus, they are trying to stop the economy.

In spite of our current situation, voters understand what Trump has accomplished before the Chinese flu. They also understand he can do it again, whereas all of Biden's policies promise a prolonged recession and possible depression. In order to win, they have to do whatever they can to destroy this economy beyond repair. That includes months long riots and destruction in their cities unchecked.

Not many people will listen to the Presidents suggestions. He's not a biologist, he's a businessman. That's why on many, many occasions, he allowed Drs. Fauci and Birx to address the country. THEY made the recommendations you stated multiple times, and they are free to do so anytime they wish. People are more likely to listen to experts than somebody who doesn't have the least idea of viruses. The Doctors tell us what to do for our safety, and the President tells us what we need to do to save our businesses and economy. That's his line of expertise.
As I have said, you can not ignore the virus and fix the economy. Our economy is where it is because of the virus. There are over 100 million people that are at higher risk of becoming serious ill if they contract the virus. 72 million are over 65. The remainders are under 65 but have serious lung or heart disease, diabetic, or they're obese. Most of these people are participating in the economy only to the extent necessary, avoiding indoor dinning, bars, movie, retail stores, sporting events, and any large gathering. These people are not going to fully participate in the economy until they feel safe and that's not going happen until we see the virus transmission falling across the country. Just about anything we do to stimulate the economy is going increase transmission which means we must rely on preventive measures and they must be supported from the top. We can't have the government questioning it's own recommendations.

If you think this country has to have a bayonet at it's throat to bring us together to work toward a common goal, I think you're underestimating us. Whenever, there has been a threat to nation and government points the way, the country follows. There are many examples, most recently 9-11, Dec 4, 1941, 1900 Galveston Hurricane, 1906 San Francisco Earthquake, and many more . As long as the government speaks loudly and clearly with one voice the people will follow.

The virus has been overhyped---deaths from other conditions has been attributed to the covid virus for a number of reaons artificially inflating numbers. The virus will do as all virus's do---spread creating enough victims that survived to get some herd immunity--until we hit this point. the virus will kill the WEAKEST (which almost always doesn't mean children) among us thinning the herd. As long as the virus doesn't do long term damage, return to same victim over and over, and doesn't cause some other long term damage for most like weakening the heart..we will be fine. Some will die but that is inevitable.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure...
We always do.

It's not the end of the world if he loses,
It's not the promised land if he wins.
Get out and vote.
Encourage 4-5 of your friends to do the same, then sit down and enjoy the returns.
CHANGE: ‘Trump does what he says’: Muslims abandon Biden, back president.

In a shocking turnaround, 61.48% of the 109 Muslim leaders who “represent two million voters” plan to vote for Trump. Support for the Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden, was only 30.27%.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.

The worse coronavirus death toll in the world is just collateral damage in the Trump re-election campaign or Trump said about the dead, "What will be, will be".

But we don't have the worst death toll with this virus. Per capita, the US comes in 8th in deaths per 100,000 people. We have the worst death toll because we are a country of 350 million people, not because we are doing anything wrong. We are also a country who's people have constitutional rights. Our government cannot force us to do anything against our will like Biden has suggested.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

first intelligent words you ever utter, you are right, pussygrabber will lose by a landslide.... :p :p :p

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

Ok, I have a blanket bet for every liberal democrat on the forum. I will leave the forum forever if Biden wins, will you leave if Trump wins? Put up or shut up. NOW!

Nah...lame bet and absolutely zero fun. I don't want anyone to leave the forum, especially not YOU little Fish. You are one of the most fun to play with because you get so...pissy I guess is a good word. :lol:

Make a more fun bet. Some embarrassing signature line or avatar. I'm all in on that bet.

OK, lets do this.

If Trump wins your new sig line will be: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

If Biden wins my new sig line will be: I wish I had voted for Biden, he will save the country.

deal?

Sorry sugar britches, you don't get to choose my sig line for you. This is the bet, take it or leave it. If Trump wins I will put whatever signature line you choose in my profile for one month. If Biden wins, you do the same. Deal?

NO, either we agree on the language before hand, or no bet. I fully understand why you won't commit, because I actually think you are smarter than you appear.

Fine Pussy Fishy, if you are too cowardly to agree beforehand, I agree to your choice of signature. Here is mine for you should Biden win:

"I am so excited for the future. Vice President Harris is a beautiful, smart, accomplished African American woman who will make a fine President someday".

Deal?

NO, I made an offer and you were too much of a pussy to accept it, I fully understand, you have zero confidence in senile joe and the ho. I get it. So here is an alternative offer. if Trump wins you leave the forum, if Biden wins I leave. Put up of shut up.
I accepted your signature choice, you won’t accept mine. That makes you a cowardly pussy that knows Trump the Chump is going to lose.

you lying bitch, the bet was a permanent sig line, not one month. you won't agree to a reasonable bet because somewhere deep down you know that Joe and the Ho don't have a chance and that Trump will be president until 2025. Forget the sig offer, its either the loser leaves the forum or nothing. I am done with your foolishness.

first intelligent words you ever utter, you are right, pussygrabber will lose by a landslide.... :p :p :p

wanna bet? same offer to you, if Trump wins you leave the board forever, if Biden wins I leave the board forever. If you have confidence in your prediction its a no risk bet for you. Deal?

.5% of the U.S population is over 1 million. You're cool with over a million people dying so you don't have to wear a mask?

Do you really believe that wearing masks would save 1 million people, especially since the last report showed that most of the people who died from Covid were avid mask wearers?

From what I've been reading many doctors say masks are bad for your health.

I wear one when I absolutely have to.
You haven't been reading any such thing from credible doctors. Maybe you did from a witch doctor that believes demons cause illnesses or from a Fox News radiologist, but you didn't "read that" from infectious disease experts.

If you think a mask protects YOU, wear it, sleep with it, shower with it, drive with it, rebreathe your CO2 and bacteria growing in the mask. I choose to live my life as I choose, I am willing to take risks which are part of every day life.

If you are protected by your mask why does anyone else need one to protect YOU? That is the question that none of you masklibs can answer. If your mask does not protect YOU, whats the point of wearing it? and don't come back with the BS about wearing it to protect others, if you don't have it how can you spread it?

A friend of mine is undergoing cancer treatment, his immune system is compromised, so his doctors told him to wear a mask to protect HIM. Why does that logic not apply to covid? answer: it does.
We wear the mask to protect others, not ourselves. A cowardly, selfish piece of shit like you wouldn’t understand that.

so lets apply some logic here. If I go to a grocery store and am the only one not wearing a mask, who is endangered? do the masks not protect the wearers? Can somehow the mask wearers infect me? Now another scenario. the same grocery store but now there are 5 unmasked shoppers. How are they endangering the mask wearers? How are they endangering each other if none of them have the virus?

this virus has a 99.5% or better survival rate. getting in your car on an interstate is more dangerous, getting the annual flu is more dangerous, smoking is more dangerous, doing drugs is more dangerous, being an unborn child is more dangerous. This whole thing is lunacy designed to hurt Trump in the election, but its just another dem/lib failure.

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

Ok, I have a blanket bet for every liberal democrat on the forum. I will leave the forum forever if Biden wins, will you leave if Trump wins? Put up or shut up. NOW!

Nah...lame bet and absolutely zero fun. I don't want anyone to leave the forum, especially not YOU little Fish. You are one of the most fun to play with because you get so...pissy I guess is a good word. :lol:

Make a more fun bet. Some embarrassing signature line or avatar. I'm all in on that bet.

OK, lets do this.

If Trump wins your new sig line will be: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

If Biden wins my new sig line will be: I wish I had voted for Biden, he will save the country.

deal?

Sorry sugar britches, you don't get to choose my sig line for you. This is the bet, take it or leave it. If Trump wins I will put whatever signature line you choose in my profile for one month. If Biden wins, you do the same. Deal?

NO, either we agree on the language before hand, or no bet. I fully understand why you won't commit, because I actually think you are smarter than you appear.

Fine Pussy Fishy, if you are too cowardly to agree beforehand, I agree to your choice of signature. Here is mine for you should Biden win:

"I am so excited for the future. Vice President Harris is a beautiful, smart, accomplished African American woman who will make a fine President someday".

Deal?

NO, I made an offer and you were too much of a pussy to accept it, I fully understand, you have zero confidence in senile joe and the ho. I get it. So here is an alternative offer. if Trump wins you leave the forum, if Biden wins I leave. Put up of shut up.
I accepted your signature choice, you won’t accept mine. That makes you a cowardly pussy that knows Trump the Chump is going to lose.

you lying bitch, the bet was a permanent sig line, not one month. you won't agree to a reasonable bet because somewhere deep down you know that Joe and the Ho don't have a chance and that Trump will be president until 2025. Forget the sig offer, its either the loser leaves the forum or nothing. I am done with your foolishness.
Um, no it was not. I did not propose a permanent signature line, I proposed one month. Go back and read the thread again, cowardly little fish.

I think we can see already that you will run away like a pussy when Trump loses.

.5% of the U.S population is over 1 million. You're cool with over a million people dying so you don't have to wear a mask?

Do you really believe that wearing masks would save 1 million people, especially since the last report showed that most of the people who died from Covid were avid mask wearers?

You haven't been reading any such thing from credible doctors. Maybe you did from a witch doctor that believes demons cause illnesses or from a Fox News radiologist, but you didn't "read that" from infectious disease experts.

If you think a mask protects YOU, wear it, sleep with it, shower with it, drive with it, rebreathe your CO2 and bacteria growing in the mask. I choose to live my life as I choose, I am willing to take risks which are part of every day life.

If you are protected by your mask why does anyone else need one to protect YOU? That is the question that none of you masklibs can answer. If your mask does not protect YOU, whats the point of wearing it? and don't come back with the BS about wearing it to protect others, if you don't have it how can you spread it?

A friend of mine is undergoing cancer treatment, his immune system is compromised, so his doctors told him to wear a mask to protect HIM. Why does that logic not apply to covid? answer: it does.
We wear the mask to protect others, not ourselves. A cowardly, selfish piece of shit like you wouldn’t understand that.

so lets apply some logic here. If I go to a grocery store and am the only one not wearing a mask, who is endangered? do the masks not protect the wearers? Can somehow the mask wearers infect me? Now another scenario. the same grocery store but now there are 5 unmasked shoppers. How are they endangering the mask wearers? How are they endangering each other if none of them have the virus?

this virus has a 99.5% or better survival rate. getting in your car on an interstate is more dangerous, getting the annual flu is more dangerous, smoking is more dangerous, doing drugs is more dangerous, being an unborn child is more dangerous. This whole thing is lunacy designed to hurt Trump in the election, but its just another dem/lib failure.
If you are positive for the virus and not wearing a mask, you are increasing the exposure risk TO OTHERS. It’s why you wear a mask in front of your friend. It’s not so you don’t catch his cancer, dumb fuck.

Sure man.

OK, lets do this.

deal?

Deal?

Um, no it was not. I did not propose a permanent signature line, I proposed one month. Go back and read the thread again, cowardly little fish.

I think we can see already that you will run away like a pussy when Trump loses.

the bet proposal was mine, you tried to change it because you know that you will lose. you are a typical disingenuous liberal ass

The original bet still stands, Biden wins I leave the forum forever, Trump wins you leave forever. you say you are so confident so its a no risk bet for you. Ready to step up or too scared?

If you are positive for the virus and not wearing a mask, you are increasing the exposure risk TO OTHERS. It’s why you wear a mask in front of your friend. It’s not so you don’t catch his cancer, dumb fuck.

I am not positive, been tested twice. would you test 330 million people twice a day? this is lunacy and the shutdowns are killing more people than the virus ever will, but continue to follow the instructions of your owners, you stupid ignorant sheep. I don't wear a mask when I see my friend who is fighting cancer, his mask protects him (according to his cancer specialist). Does your mask protect you? yes or no.

Forum List

Back