We really dodged a big bullet with Palin.

Zarius

Rookie
Oct 17, 2012
It is a very scary thought that so many in this Country voted for her. She has been a Go d send for Democrats though. I hope she is a really big part of the GOP 2014 strategy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=NrzXLYA_e6E]Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube[/ame]

It is a very scary thought that so many in this Country voted for her. She has been a Go d send for Democrats though. I hope she is a really big part of the GOP 2014 strategy.

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

She's waaaay smarter than 90% of the Democrats running around and way smarter than 100% of the ones here...apparently.

Doesn't this message belong in the Satire section? It's one of the funniest posts evah!!! :lol:

She's waaaay smarter than 90% of the Democrats running around and way smarter than 100% of the ones here...apparently.

Congratulations on one of the top 10 dumbest things ever posted on this forum :clap2:

Coming from you it's not really impressive.

Libs must be running scared...
Trying to shift focus away from Obama's scandal filled presidency.

Time to trot out the old tried and true demons.

Last edited:
Sarah Palin, on that now famous interview, was asked about foreign policy. At the time, Russia was involved in police action (I think) over in the Republic of Georgia (For you libs, I'm talking about the country, not the US State). She was asked what she would advise John McCain in that situation.

Sarah Palin began by pointing out her unique perspective. The fact that Alaska is so close to Russia that from some parts of Alaska you can actually see Russia. That statement was an insightful and poignant point. When you can't visualize your opponent as a faceless enemy in some distant land, it tempers your judgement, or at least gives one a bit of insight.

the fact that the libs not only here but all over the US aren't smart enough to understand what isn't that hard of a concept speaks volumes. She's smarter than all of you and you have to make shit up just to put her down so you can handle it. Pretty transparent.

Last edited:
When a left winger is depressed what's the first thing he thinks of to lift his spirits? Attack a woman. Attack a Jew also if you really want to make a point. They did both.

Congratulations on one of the top 10 dumbest things ever posted on this forum :clap2:

You just proved him correct. The McCain/Palin ticket would have been heads and shoulders better than the incompetent nincompoops that you helped put in office.

If you loons were just half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't do such dumb things.

your good at dodging bullets.....when are you going to show how i am a big Tea Party guy?......3 weeks ago and then again last week you said it would be no problem....where is it?......:dunno:

your good at dodging bullets.....when are you going to show how i am a big Tea Party guy?......3 weeks ago and then again last week you said it would be no problem....where is it?......:dunno:

Did you notice something new and shiny about me harry?:eusa_angel:

If we can live through the likes of Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Barbra Boxer and Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Sarah Palin would not be a problem.

Forum List

Back