We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

"liberals love TERRORISTS!"
"liberals HATE GOD (but only the christian god)
"liberals want to take away ALL of your rights and destroy the constitution!"

conservatives are easily manipulated by lies and fear and hate
OBAMA WAITED 6 MONTHS 12000 DIED
PELOSI PUTS UNRELATED GOODIES INTO CORONABILL TO PROMOTE ABORTIONS

tenor.gif

Trumpers really do live in an alternate universe. Nearly all the nations of the world are taking precautions against this coronavirus. This precaution is being taken to save lives. For some reason, many Trumpers think this is all a concocted hoax by someone somewhere to get at Trump. If this were an individual who said this, we would consider him mentally ill, but since it a whole group of people called Trumpers we give these fools credence we should not. Trumpers project about sheep when in fact it is these Trumpers who are sheeple. We should continue to put Trumpist sheeple on ignore, which by the way more and more people are doing, and thankfully so. Some people care about the living. It is obvious Trumpers do not.
Then shut your face, log off, and get in your fallout shelter.

Trumpers really do live in an alternate universe. Nearly all the nations of the world are taking precautions against this coronavirus. This precaution is being taken to save lives. For some reason, many Trumpers think this is all a concocted hoax by someone somewhere to get at Trump. If this were an individual who said this, we would consider him mentally ill, but since it a whole group of people called Trumpers we give these fools credence we should not. Trumpers project about sheep when in fact it is these Trumpers who are sheeple. We should continue to put Trumpist sheeple on ignore, which by the way more and more people are doing, and thankfully so. Some people care about the living. It is obvious Trumpers do not.
What kind of idiocy is that answer. Unfortunately we can not put all the elderly and those prone to die from this disease into”fallout shelters”. Unlike you and other Trumpers I do not look at some life as disposable. That is why I support these precautions.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.

That's why progressives destroy education. Can't have sheep if they can think.

What kind of idiocy is that answer. Unfortunately we can not pit all the elderly and those prone to die from this disease into”fall out shelters”. Unlike you I do not look at some life as disposable.
Treating the whole world like it's 85 years old is no better than treating like it's three years old....Grow up and get over yourself.

I know. Who knew sheep use toilet paper? None to be found in the two largest towns in our county. We're totally rural, no one can afford to travel and one case in the entire state. But toilet paper is sold out everywhere.

If paper towels and napkins were out as well, THEN I'd panic. ;)

What kind of idiocy is that answer. Unfortunately we can not pit all the elderly and those prone to die from this disease into”fall out shelters”. Unlike you I do not look at some life as disposable.
Treating the whole world like it's 85 years old is no better than treating like it's three years old....Grow up and get over yourself.
Over myself? I am lookin at the death rates in Italy, China, S. Korea where the death rates in certain segments of the population is approaching 4 to 6 percent. I see no harm in taking precautions.

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

"liberals love TERRORISTS!"
"liberals HATE GOD (but only the christian god)
"liberals want to take away ALL of your rights and destroy the constitution!"

conservatives are easily manipulated by lies and fear and hate

We don’t believe that stuff because of what conservative media says, we believe it because of what liberal media says and how Democrats vote.

Trumpers really do live in an alternate universe. Nearly all the nations of the world are taking precautions against this coronavirus. This precaution is being taken to save lives. For some reason, many Trumpers think this is all a concocted hoax by someone somewhere to get at Trump. If this were an individual who said this, we would consider him mentally ill, but since it a whole group of people called Trumpers we give these folks credence we should not. Trumpers project about sheep when in fact it is these Trumpers who are sheeple. We should continue to put Trumpist sheeple on ignore, which by the way more and more people are doing, and thankfully so. Some people care about the living. It is obvious Trumpers do not.
Trump decisions so far have not been politically expedient. So your post is mute

it's so simple and in their face it's been there since TV began. They tell you what they are doing but still the degenerate still can't comprehend it when we say " " you are being programmed via your Television and your public schools systems.

How many dumbasses CAN'T figure out how all these place just so happen. have to obey the GOV TO GET A GAWD DAM FUNDING GRANT OF BIG BUCKS!!!
" WE WILL BE BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULE " PROGRAMMING" ( we were being programmed) remember they would say that " we will back after this" .

And i'm sorry you guys always see " dumbasses" but seriously you have no gawd dam clue just how dumb these lushes are PHD's and all in fact often the more PHD's you have the bigger of an idiot you are and 90% of these idiots become the " Doctors lawyers, politicians----- Oh look where all the HUGE BIG BUCKS ARE" .............

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY 95% OF THESE A. HOLES HATE TRUMP!! They parrot information that's how low on the common sense IQ chart leftist scum are.

59782.jpg

Trumpers really do live in an alternate universe. Nearly all the nations of the world are taking precautions against this coronavirus. This precaution is being taken to save lives. For some reason, many Trumpers think this is all a concocted hoax by someone somewhere to get at Trump. If this were an individual who said this, we would consider him mentally ill, but since it a whole group of people called Trumpers we give these folks credence we should not. Trumpers project about sheep when in fact it is these Trumpers who are sheeple. We should continue to put Trumpist sheeple on ignore, which by the way more and more people are doing, and thankfully so. Some people care about the living. It is obvious Trumpers do not.
Trump decisions so far have not been politically expedient. So your post is mute
So is Trump a sheep like the OP says and is he being manipulated by “media scare tactics?”

Last edited:
Moot Point vs. Mute Point - Everything After Z by Dictionary.com

Forum List

Back