We Need To Go Nuclear

Rubbish. The record speaks for itself, as does the list of types of failures and causes. Just because you cleaned the toilets or punched a few buttons at one doesn't make you any more of an authority than anybody else who can read.
I never proclaimed otherwise. But I am an Electrical Power Research Institute Analyst that has worked at jobs you don't even know, exist.

Your idea that toilet cleaning is the best one can do at a nuclear plant shows us that your goals and ability in life is pretty low.

Speaking of toilets, as a Marine, I can say your toilet is always dirty whereas mine you could eat off of.

I never proclaimed otherwise. But I am an Electrical Power Research Institute Analyst that has worked at jobs you don't even know, exist.

Your idea that toilet cleaning is the best one can do at a nuclear plant shows us that your goals and ability in life is pretty low.

Speaking of toilets, as a Marine, I can say your toilet is always dirty whereas mine you could eat off of.

Yeah sure .... so you had a job nobody knows exists? I doubt anybody will argue against that one. Too bad you missed all that open and well known data on plant failures; you might still have a job.

Yeah sure .... so you had a job nobody knows exists? I doubt anybody will argue against that one. Too bad you missed all that open and well known data on plant failures; you might still have a job.
I quoted more US plant failures than you knew existed so what does that say about you.

Tell us of the types of analysis that is conducted on the main cooling system of a PWR.

I quoted more US plant failures than you knew existed so what does that say about you.

Tell us of the types of analysis that is conducted on the main cooling system of a PWR.

Tell us what color of buttons you pushed once in a while and what brand of toilet brush you preffered to use when you worked at a nuke plant.

How are the Chinese communists going to prevent Fuku-like disasters? With the use of a crystal ball? Badger’s portable wind turbine can at least move away from funky areas.

Solar and wind power are not going to save us from climate change. It just isn't gonna happen.

And neither is planting trees. Trees are actually a net zero when it comes to carbon. In the long term, they do diddly squat to reduce carbon in the atmosphere.

Don't get me wrong. I like trees. Not to the point of hugging them, but they are pretty to look at.

And I love solar. I think we should turn the Southwest into one giant solar farm. It would also provide jobs for people to keep the mirrors clean and free of brush.

I don't mean solar panels. I mean molten salt solar farms like the one I will post a picture of below.

I'm kind of surprised it hasn't occurred to Mexico to build massive solar farms and export the energy to the US. They have the perfect climate for it.

But it just won't be enough.

We need nuclear power, and we need it now. We need a LOT of it.

That is all. Thank you.

molten-salt-solar-farm.jpg
But isn’t the actual epicenter of the heat sink lying on both sides of the U.S.-Mexican border?

Except no one wants one built anywhere near them.
Nonsense

The extremists hate nuclear but most people know that its a safe and clean form of energy

Otherwise the green movement has unrealistic expectations

Nonsense

The extremists hate nuclear but most people know that its a safe and clean form of energy

Otherwise the green movement has unrealistic expectations

There aren't going to be any new plants built.

There aren't going to be any new plants built.
Possibly not thanks to ambulance chasing lib lawyers who tie up the project for years on end

Instead Chicken Little’s on the left will drive down our standard of living in a futile effort to prevent climate change

Possibly not thanks to ambulance chasing lib lawyers who tie up the project for years on end

Instead Chicken Little’s on the left will drive down our standard of living in a futile effort to prevent climate change

Nobody wants to pay for it either. Those who might want to build one isn't going to without a ton of the taxpayers money.

How are the Chinese communists going to prevent Fuku-like disasters? With the use of a crystal ball? Badger’s portable wind turbine can at least move away from funky areas.
Don't build obsolete light water reactors exposed to the open ocean

Nobody wants to pay for it either. Those who might want to build one isn't going to without a ton of the taxpayers money.
Again only because the wacko greenies raise the costs and financial risk

Besides tax payers are getting raped over solar power too

Forum List

Back