We need more affordable housing.

Affordable housing is a myth ... it doesn't exist ... there was a time centuries ago when clothing was more expensive than housing ... but all of my life housing is the single MOST expensive thing most of us will pay for ... unless you fly airplanes ...

August 29th, 2005 ... things went crazy ... double digit inflation in the building supply markets ... everything in your home is 5 times more expensive than it was 20 years ago ...

Affordable housing is a myth ... it doesn't exist ... there was a time centuries ago when clothing was more expensive than housing ... but all of my life housing is the single MOST expensive thing most of us will pay for ... unless you fly airplanes ...

August 29th, 2005 ... things went crazy ... double digit inflation in the building supply markets ... everything in your home is 5 times more expensive than it was 20 years ago ...
True. When I left home in 1958 neither I nor my friends could afford to rent alone. I had 3-4 roommates in rental houses or apartments until I got married 14 years later.

The solutions to the PROBLEM of homelessness is big expensive drug treatment centers ... that's going to clear out much of the CRIME associated with homelessness ... especially property crimes and theft ... food, clothing, heat in winter is dirt cheap compared to a drug habit ...

The solutions to the PROBLEM of homelessness is big expensive drug treatment centers ... that's going to clear out much of the CRIME associated with homelessness ... especially property crimes and theft ... food, clothing, heat in winter is dirt cheap compared to a drug habit ...
If we had limitless resources I would agree with you, but we don't. I can't go with putting so much money, time and effort into a population that is largely irretrievable. Now on top of them we have thousands of migrants being shipped to every city taking even more resources. We are not a bottomless pool of money, food, clothing, shelter and health care.

If we had limitless resources I would agree with you, but we don't. I can't go with putting so much money, time and effort into a population that is largely irretrievable. Now on top of them we have thousands of migrants being shipped to every city taking even more resources. We are not a bottomless pool of money, food, clothing, shelter and health care.
I'm guessing that people are tired of caring for people that don't care for themselves.

Middle-class white people are being priced out of the housing market. :(
Liberals are destroying this country.

Just at California that has the most poverty, worst schools, highest taxation, most homeless, highest crime, most debt but yet the highest cost of housing.

... and we are less human because of that ...
But more Christlike (he didn't suffer fools).

smiling-face-with-halo_1f607.png

Last edited:
But more Christlike (he didn't suffer fools).

smiling-face-with-halo_1f607.png

Do you think Christ turned His back to the alcoholics? ... a fool is someone blind to God, an thus his foolish ways ... alcoholism is a character flaw, what Christ came to save us from ... help us quit our nastiness ...

My point is that it's the criminal element that destroys these homeless camps ... same with Occupy Main Street a few years back ... drug addicts stealing to serve their habit ... M'Mike wants to leave them on the street living their life of crime ... treatment centers are expensive, and so are prisons ...

Even the hippies knew speed kills ...

Do you think Christ turned His back to the alcoholics? ... a fool is someone blind to God, an thus his foolish ways ... alcoholism is a character flaw, what Christ came to save us from ... help us quit our nastiness ...

My point is that it's the criminal element that destroys these homeless camps ... same with Occupy Main Street a few years back ... drug addicts stealing to serve their habit ... M'Mike wants to leave them on the street living their life of crime ... treatment centers are expensive, and so are prisons ...

Even the hippies knew speed kills ...
Christ heals us through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. We, once healed come out of the world.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Last edited:
Christ heals us through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Drugs steer us away from that within ... why I advocate treatment, no matter the cost ... for what is money when our brothers suffer so ...

I believe there's good at the core of all of us ... all of us are worth helping ...

Drugs steer us away from that within ... why I advocate treatment, no matter the cost ... for what is money when our brothers suffer so ...

I believe there's good at the core of all of us ... all of us are worth helping ...
I help others, but from a distance.

Middle-class white people are being priced out of the housing market. :(
Big banks and corporations were not supposed to be allowed to purchase single-family homes.

I know they didn't used to be allowed to. There's no way it's in the public's best interest for them to be.

Forum List

Back