We need an uplifting room.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So many thresds related to politics and negative vibes/stories. We need more positive vibes and an "uplifting only" forum might encourage it. I don't know....

So many thresds related to politics and negative vibes/stories. We need more positive vibes and an "uplifting only" forum might encourage it. I don't know....
Well, share something about politics that is uplifting? Give us an idea of what you are thinking on this?

I was hoping the "Health and Lifestyle" would be that forum, and I do my best to make it that way, but is not really that at all in there, but overall, it remains positive. What about the Philosophy forum?

Admittedly, I don't venture in there enough. Have you looked into Stoicism? There is a guy on YouTube who has a channel, he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, NFL teams, and other groups about it. You can also read Seneca and Marcus Aurelius for some time tested wisdom on the subject.

Forum List

Back