"We Need A President Who Isn't A Laughing Stock To The Entire World"

Here's a REAL quote, instead of your stupid obviously fake Hitler quote, tard.

H.L. Mencken, exactly 100 years ago:

The larger the mob, the harder the test. In small areas, before small electorates, a first-rate man occasionally fights his way through, carrying even the mob with him by the force of his personality. But when the field is nationwide, and the fight must be waged chiefly at second and third hand, and the force of personality cannot so readily make itself felt, then all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre—the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.

The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Mencken predicted and the GOP delivered.

Trump-tweet-laughing-stock.png

Karma has been gut punching the living daylights out of the pseudo-conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump ever since he was sworn in. Adultery, bribes, endless corruption scandals, thievery, tax evasion...there just is no bottom to the moral depravity which the submissive herd has not signed off.

Trillion dollar deficits. Loss of respect around the world. Record golf outings. An illiterate President asleep at the switch with a "hamberder" in his paw. A massive stock market crash. Everything this man and his tru bleevers attacked others for doing, this man does in spades.

And now, we have a President who is the laughing stock to the entire world.

We knew this would happen. We were told way ahead of time that this bloviating braggart would buckle as soon as the first real crisis came along. We cannot say we were not warned.

And sure enough, he did buckle. He called it a hoax, and went golfing. He said the cases would be done to zero in a few days, and then held a rally. He showed up at the CDC wearing a campaign hat while people were dying in droves, and then said he didn't want to bring Americans homes from a deadly cruise ship because that would mess up his numbers.

His popularity rating is more important than testing and tracing.

Now he is the laughing stock of the world.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Translation: Trump's proposal against corona: Inject detergent

Norway:

Translation: Doctors respond to Trump's corona proposal: Irresponsible and deadly

Italy:

I agree. That's why I didn't vote for Obama or Hillary.

Karma has been gut punching the living daylights out of the pseudo-conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump ever since he was sworn in. Adultery, bribes, endless corruption scandals, thievery, tax evasion...there just is no bottom to the moral depravity which the submissive herd has not signed off.

Trillion dollar deficits. Loss of respect around the world. Record golf outings. An illiterate President asleep at the switch with a "hamberder" in his paw. A massive stock market crash. Everything this man and his tru bleevers attacked others for doing, this man does in spades.

We knew this would happen. We were told way ahead of time that this bloviating braggart would buckle as soon as the first real crisis came along. We cannot say we were not warned.

And sure enough, he did buckle. He called it a hoax, and went golfing. He said the cases would be done to zero in a few days, and then held a rally. He showed up at the CDC wearing a campaign hat while people were dying in droves, and then said he didn't want to bring Americans homes from a deadly cruise ship because that would mess up his numbers.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Translation: Doctors respond to Trump's corona proposal: Irresponsible and deadly

Italy:

I agree. That's why I didn't vote for Obama or Hillary.
Nor did I. Nor did I vote for Trump. Because I recognize incompetence and stupidity wherever it resides.

If the rest of the world had any say in our elections I would have a dam about what they think but they don’t so BFD.
Trump was very insistent that our President not be the laughing stock to the entire world.

So...yeah.

Karma is a BITCH!

Trump is a laughing stock to the entire world.

And all the poor Trumptards can do is haul out the same old logical fallacies in his defense. :lol:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats/Biden/Look! A squirrel!"
Which country is laughing? Sure isn’t Russia, Iran, China or NK.
Iran, you ask?

He separately threatened lawsuits over his media coverage and asked the “Noble Committee” to rescind awards presumed to be a reference to the Nobel Prize, which has no journalism category.

Trump appears to have halted his daily televised briefings on the virus after suggesting that patients might be injected with disinfectant to kill an infection.

China:

It is possible North Korea is the only country NOT laughing at Trump since they don't allow outside information into their country.

I asked about countries and you link more of your stupid shit about injecting Lysol.

Address the post or eat a bag of dicks, preferably with a tide pod chaser.

If the rest of the world had any say in our elections I would have a dam about what they think but they don’t so BFD.
Trump was very insistent that our President not be the laughing stock to the entire world.

So...yeah.

Karma is a BITCH!

Whatever when the rest of world can vote in America’s Presidential elections I will give a dam about what they think until then fuck em.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Trump is a laughing stock to the entire world.

And all the poor Trumptards can do is haul out the same old logical fallacies in his defense. :lol:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats/Biden/Look! A squirrel!"
Which country is laughing? Sure isn’t Russia, Iran, China or NK.
Iran, you ask?

He separately threatened lawsuits over his media coverage and asked the “Noble Committee” to rescind awards presumed to be a reference to the Nobel Prize, which has no journalism category.

Trump appears to have halted his daily televised briefings on the virus after suggesting that patients might be injected with disinfectant to kill an infection.

China:

It is possible North Korea is the only country NOT laughing at Trump since they don't allow outside information into their country.

I asked about countries and you link more of your stupid shit about injecting Lysol.

Address the post or eat a bag of dicks, preferably with a tide pod chaser.
You asked about Iran, China, North Korea and Russia.

I posted links from Iran, China, and Russia. They are all laughing at our President.

All caught up now, tard?

So...yeah.

Karma is a BITCH!

Whatever when the rest of world can vote in America’s Presidential elections I will give a dam about what they think until then fuck em.

WELL SAID !

Trump and his collective could give a shit about respect and credibility from world leaders.

I have no doubt that being a laughing stock to the entire world deeply wounds Trump's fragile ego.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Italy:

/——/ No one is laughing at Trump, not even you with your pathetic hit piece.
965138F0-0F18-47F0-8543-B2008DC620EC.jpeg

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Italy:

/——/ No one is laughing at Trump, not even you with your pathetic hit piece.
View attachment 330075
Yes, when all else fails, you tards tell yourselves lies and then your delusions become your realities.

Trump and your propagandists absolutely depend on that kind of weak-mindedness and submissiveness from you poor saps.

Sad.

So...yeah.

Karma is a BITCH!

WELL SAID !

Trump and his collective could give a shit about respect and credibility from world leaders.
That is because Trump and his supporters know they don’t answer to other world leaders where as some past Presidents have been all to willing to bend over and take it up the ass from them.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Norway:

Italy:

Yes, but to be clear, that's a very small, dark world where he is a laughing stock. It's that MSLSD, cnn marxist lowlife fringe where nobody knows where to piss and killing a baby while it's being delivered is something to be proud of.

And to take it even further, he's not the laughing stock of that dark world... he's your lord and master.... pushes your fucking buttons at will... lives in your vacuous heads rent-free. He's that constant reminder of your defects and self-loathing.

That's why we hired him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Forum List

Back