We mustn’t forget that the Republican Party is the party of “no”

A) yes you definitely did copy and paste it and B) even if you didn’t, obviously it’s ridiculous I would need to address them all with a thoughtful response when all you put was a sentence each. I would be doing all the heavy lifting.
So go ahead and pick out just 2 or 3, and address them.
How about these ? >>
  • NO to more street crime.
  • NO to more More mass shootings.
  • NO to More kids being turned into tran freaks.

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a VARIETY of policies for many issues.

Republicans just say no and offer no real alternatives. Remember the utter failure in repealing ACA? It really should bother republican voters that when it comes to issues like economics, they don’t have much to offer besides “no”. Let’s list all the non “no” economic polices:

1) Lower taxes on the wealthy and corporations

2) Deregulation

….and that’s it.

It’s made all the more worse because these policies do not do jack shit. It’s a myth that regulations cause significant harm to the economy. Lowering taxes on corporations and the wealthy is utterly useless for anyone but rich people. Why would corporations bother investing the money they save from tax cuts into labor if it’s easier for them to just keep it? Keep in mind that corporate profits are already at an all time high. Supply side economics is useless as far as American policy goes. All they have to do is wait for the next tax cut.

I mean I get it. You all hate “woke” shit, but it really should bother you that is considered some top issue in America.

Conservatives: vote third party or don’t vote at all. Surely that makes sense.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Republican Party is nothing more than Democrat Light.

They talk a Conservative game but 90% or more of the time when it comes to vote they go along with whatever destruction to our nation the filthy ass Democrats come up with.

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a VARIETY of policies for many issues.

Republicans just say no and offer no real alternatives. Remember the utter failure in repealing ACA? It really should bother republican voters that when it comes to issues like economics, they don’t have much to offer besides “no”. Let’s list all the non “no” economic polices:

1) Lower taxes on the wealthy and corporations

2) Deregulation

….and that’s it.

It’s made all the more worse because these policies do not do jack shit. It’s a myth that regulations cause significant harm to the economy. Lowering taxes on corporations and the wealthy is utterly useless for anyone but rich people. Why would corporations bother investing the money they save from tax cuts into labor if it’s easier for them to just keep it? Keep in mind that corporate profits are already at an all time high. Supply side economics is useless as far as American policy goes. All they have to do is wait for the next tax cut.

I mean I get it. You all hate “woke” shit, but it really should bother you that is considered some top issue in America.

Conservatives: vote third party or don’t vote at all. Surely that makes sense.

No.

So go ahead and pick out just 2 or 3, and address them.
How about these ? >>
  • NO to more street crime.
  • NO to more More mass shootings.
  • NO to More kids being turned into tran freaks.
You are a complete MORON if you think republicans will ever do jack shit about the first two. Seriously how stupid are you?

Also don’t pretend you care about kids. You don’t. You just use them as an excuse to whine about the LGBT. You know it’s true. Your dumbass doesn’t care about any other political issue that relates to kids.

You are a complete MORON if you think republicans will ever do jack shit about the first two. Seriously how stupid are you?
Also don’t pretend you care about kids. You don’t. You just use them as an excuse to whine about the LGBT. You know it’s true. Your dumbass doesn’t care about any other political issue that relates to kids.

1704424249195.png

So it doesn’t bother you they do very little proactively? I mean my god, why even vote lol

Also, for the record, it is very rare for children to do actual surgical procedures to change their sex.
The same was said about abortion. Look at it now, more black babies are aborted in new york than is born.

Those treatments are also uncommon and only happen once they reach adolescence. The therapy kids get the large majority of the time is psychological

Personally I oppose gender transition for kids unless it is a very last resort. I think it’s best they give talk therapy for a try for a few years first. Sometimes it’s too rushed. I agree. That shouldn’t happen.

Of course it’s not like you actually give a shit about kids as far as politics go. You just like whining about the LGBT. You use kids as an excuse. That’s all it comes down to.
There are several women now suing doctors because the cut their breast off at 12 and 13. If you support that you're a groomer.

There are several women now suing doctors because the cut their breast off at 12 and 13. If you support that you're a groomer.
I don’t support that but even if I did that wouldn’t make me a groomer you moron. My god, you people learn these emotional buzz words and you use them any chance you get regardless of whether or not it makes any goddamn sense. Do you even understand the actual definition?

Think hard now. Why do you think that 27 of the top 30 most crime-ridden cities run are by Democrats ?
a. soft on crime democrat judges
b. Democrat mayors order cops to stand down & let rioters riot. Let traffic blockers block traffic.
c. Democrat mayors let looter gangs loot.
d. all of the above

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats

Why do you think that 92% of mass shooting have occured in places that are gun-free zones (a concept created by Democrats in 1990, including Jor Biden) And who do you think is opposed to arming teachers & school staff ? > Democrats,

You are a poor excuse for a poster. You make things up. How would you know if I care about kids ? You dont know. You just shoot your fool mouth off, with nothing to back it up.

I don’t support that but even if I did that wouldn’t make me a groomer you moron. My god, you people learn these emotional buzz words and you use them any chance you get regardless of whether or not it makes any goddamn sense. Do you even understand the actual definition?
It's more than a "buzz word" MR DODGE - you think you can fake your way through this forum saying totally ludicrous nonsense. You can't. You look like a FOOL.

Think hard now. Why do you think that 27 of the top 30 most crime-ridden cities run are by Democrats ?
a. soft on crime democrat judges
b. Democrat mayors order cops to stand down & let rioters riot. Let traffic blockers block traffic.
c. Democrat mayors let looter gangs loot.
d. all of the above

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats

Why do you think that 92% of mass shooting have occured in places that are gun-free zones (a concept created by Democrats in 1990, including Jor Biden) And who do you think is opposed to arming teachers & school staff ? > Democrats,

You are a poor excuse for a poster. You make things up. How would you know if I care about kids ? You dont know. You just shoot your fool mouth off, with nothing to back it up.
Hey moron why exactly didn’t republicans under Trump do this shit? What were they waiting for? They are useless.

Don’t give me this gun free zone shit either. That percentage includes areas where it isn’t illegal. The property just has a rule against them. Either way, we have hundreds of mass shootings per year and never once has a “good guy” stopped it. Surely someone would. The truth of the matter is that people have likely had guns but they still run away like everyone else.

Also, perhaps you don’t understand how cities work but they are densely populated. Obviously there will be more gun violence in ANY densely populated area regardless of who runs it.

Hey moron why exactly didn’t republicans under Trump do this shit? What were they waiting for? They are useless.

Don’t give me this gun free zone shit either. That percentage includes areas where it isn’t illegal. The property just has a rule against them. Either way, we have hundreds of mass shootings per year and never once has a “good guy” stopped it. Surely someone would. The truth of the matter is that people have likely had guns but they still run away like everyone else.

Also, perhaps you don’t understand how cities work but they are densely populated. Obviously there will be more gun violence in ANY densely populated area regardless of who runs it.

1704431179509.png

WHy do you come in her talking like an idiot, thinking that Republicans did not do this stuff, when Trump was president ? That's a rhetorical question. I will supply the answer >>

It's because you are a totally DUPED, brainwashed zombie of the leftwing media. Perfect example is you saying this >> "we have hundreds of mass shootings per year and never once has a “good guy” stopped it." That is how warped these left DUPIES are.

EARTH TO BILLY: There are hundreds of cases of mass shootings and other crimes stopped by good guys with guns, but your leftist media doesnt let you see it. So you think it doesnt happen, and then you come in here ignorantly making a fool out of yourself.

Heres just a few example >>

1. LAX Airport Los Angles. Large airport filled with hundreds of people. Hayedet had 2 pistols and numerous clips with hundreds of rounds of ammunition. Good guy stopped a bloodbath.

1. LAX shooting - 2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting - Wikipedia

2. Garland, TX shooting - Curtis Culwell Center attack - Wikipedia

3. Moore, OK beheading - Vaughan Foods beheading incident - Wikipedia

2. Alton Nolen - Vaugn Foods is an industrial site with hundreds of employees present. Aftrt beheading muder Nolen was shot and stopped by Vaughn foods CEO, Mark Vaughn,
3. The Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, TX has a capacity of 8,500 people, and was packed at the time of the attack. 2 ISIS attackers had 1500 rounds of ammunition. They were shot and stopped by 2 cops who were there.

4. In New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, thousands of people were exiting from Sunday mass when the shooter opened fired and was immediately stopped - by a good guy with a gun.

5. Samuel Williams in Florida, chased armed robbers away from a internet cafe' with hundreds of people there.

6. Prince Middle School in Atlanta, Georgia - hundreds of students saved by good guy with a gun

7. Media Madhouse in Indiana.

8. July 2017 — A politically motivated gunman attempted to massacre Republican congressman during a congressional baseball practice. He struck four people, including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise. Congressional police attending the practice because of Scalise returned fire, pinning the shooter down until officers from the Alexandria Police Department arrived, eventually killing the shooter

9. September 2017 — An immigrant shot and killed a woman walking to her car in a church parking lot after the service. He entered the church where 22-year-old Robert Engle confronted the killer. Engle fought the gunman, suffering a blow to the head. The gunman, however, accidentally shot himself in the chest during the brawl. Engle, permitted to carry a pistol, retrieved his gun from his car and held the shooter until police arrived.

10. May 2015 — Two gunman targeted a “Draw The Prophet” event in Texas where local artists were drawing caricatures of the Prophet Muhammed. An off-duty traffic officer working security for the event saw the would-be killers pull up in a black van, and he got out of his police cruiser to investigate. The two gunman then exited their van and opened fire. The traffic cop answered with his handgun, killing both assailants.

11. April 2015 — An gunman fired into a crowd in Chicago’s Logan Square. An Uber driver with a concealed-carry permit drew his pistol and shot the assailant six times, knocking him down and ending the threat.

12. March 2015 — An argument in a Philadelphia barbershop escalated until one man pulled a gun and began firing wildly. Another man with a concealed-carry permit brought out his own weapon, shooting and killing the attacker.

13. July 2014 — A psychiatric patient entered a “gun-free” hospital alongside his case worker. The patient had an appointment to see Dr. Lee Silverman, his psychiatrist. After arguing in the doctor’s office, the patient took out a gun and began firing, trying to kill Silverman. The attacker killed his case worker instead, only grazing the doctor. Silverman took out his own gun, shooting and incapacitating his patient.

14. September 2012 — A man in a Plymouth, Penn., bar, angry at being kicked out, took out a gun and began shooting, killing one and wounding another. He then trained his gun on others when bar patron Mark Ktytor, who has a concealed-carry permit, took out his gun and shot the attacker several times, dropping him.

15. March 2012 — A man armed with a shotgun kicked open the doors to a church in South Carolina. Before any shots were fired, the pastor’s grandson, Aaron Guyton, pulled his gun on the man and held him at gunpoint while several other parishioners disarmed him. Guyton has a concealed-carry permit.

16. May 2009 — Two armed robbers broke into an apartment filled with 10 people attending a party. The gunmen made everyone lie on the floor while they striped people of their valuables. The accomplices then took two women into a back room where one of the armed me intended to rape and kill them, and then the rest of the hostages. One of the partygoers, Marine Sean Barber who was participating in a military program for Marines to attend college, retrieved a gun he had hidden in the apartment. Barber shot one robber, who fled. Barber then went to the bedroom where the other robber was about to rape the women, shot the man and chased him out of the apartment, where he later died of his injuries.

17. May 2008 — A man killed two people in a bar in Winnemucca, Nev. When he stopped firing to reload his weapon, a concealed carry permit holding patron shot and killed him.

18. December 2007 — A disgruntled man entered a church in Arvada, Colo., and proceeded to kill four people before being shot himself by volunteer church security guard Jeanne Assam. The man committed suicide after Assam hit him multiple times.

Here's 9 more >>>>

WHy do you come in her talking like an idiot, thinking that Republicans did not do this stuff, when Trump was president ? That's a rhetorical question. I will supply the answer >>

It's because you are a totally DUPED, brainwashed zombie of the leftwing media. Perfect example is you saying this >> "we have hundreds of mass shootings per year and never once has a “good guy” stopped it." That is how warped these left DUPIES are.

EARTH TO BILLY: There are hundreds of cases of mass shootings and other crimes stopped by good guys with guns, but your leftist media doesnt let you see it. So you think it doesnt happen, and then you come in here ignorantly making a fool out of yourself.

Heres just a few example >>

1. LAX Airport Los Angles. Large airport filled with hundreds of people. Hayedet had 2 pistols and numerous clips with hundreds of rounds of ammunition. Good guy stopped a bloodbath.

1. LAX shooting - 2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting - Wikipedia

2. Garland, TX shooting - Curtis Culwell Center attack - Wikipedia

3. Moore, OK beheading - Vaughan Foods beheading incident - Wikipedia

2. Alton Nolen - Vaugn Foods is an industrial site with hundreds of employees present. Aftrt beheading muder Nolen was shot and stopped by Vaughn foods CEO, Mark Vaughn,
3. The Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, TX has a capacity of 8,500 people, and was packed at the time of the attack. 2 ISIS attackers had 1500 rounds of ammunition. They were shot and stopped by 2 cops who were there.

4. In New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, thousands of people were exiting from Sunday mass when the shooter opened fired and was immediately stopped - by a good guy with a gun.

5. Samuel Williams in Florida, chased armed robbers away from a internet cafe' with hundreds of people there.

6. Prince Middle School in Atlanta, Georgia - hundreds of students saved by good guy with a gun

7. Media Madhouse in Indiana.

8. July 2017 — A politically motivated gunman attempted to massacre Republican congressman during a congressional baseball practice. He struck four people, including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise. Congressional police attending the practice because of Scalise returned fire, pinning the shooter down until officers from the Alexandria Police Department arrived, eventually killing the shooter

9. September 2017 — An immigrant shot and killed a woman walking to her car in a church parking lot after the service. He entered the church where 22-year-old Robert Engle confronted the killer. Engle fought the gunman, suffering a blow to the head. The gunman, however, accidentally shot himself in the chest during the brawl. Engle, permitted to carry a pistol, retrieved his gun from his car and held the shooter until police arrived.

10. May 2015 — Two gunman targeted a “Draw The Prophet” event in Texas where local artists were drawing caricatures of the Prophet Muhammed. An off-duty traffic officer working security for the event saw the would-be killers pull up in a black van, and he got out of his police cruiser to investigate. The two gunman then exited their van and opened fire. The traffic cop answered with his handgun, killing both assailants.

11. April 2015 — An gunman fired into a crowd in Chicago’s Logan Square. An Uber driver with a concealed-carry permit drew his pistol and shot the assailant six times, knocking him down and ending the threat.

12. March 2015 — An argument in a Philadelphia barbershop escalated until one man pulled a gun and began firing wildly. Another man with a concealed-carry permit brought out his own weapon, shooting and killing the attacker.

13. July 2014 — A psychiatric patient entered a “gun-free” hospital alongside his case worker. The patient had an appointment to see Dr. Lee Silverman, his psychiatrist. After arguing in the doctor’s office, the patient took out a gun and began firing, trying to kill Silverman. The attacker killed his case worker instead, only grazing the doctor. Silverman took out his own gun, shooting and incapacitating his patient.

14. September 2012 — A man in a Plymouth, Penn., bar, angry at being kicked out, took out a gun and began shooting, killing one and wounding another. He then trained his gun on others when bar patron Mark Ktytor, who has a concealed-carry permit, took out his gun and shot the attacker several times, dropping him.

15. March 2012 — A man armed with a shotgun kicked open the doors to a church in South Carolina. Before any shots were fired, the pastor’s grandson, Aaron Guyton, pulled his gun on the man and held him at gunpoint while several other parishioners disarmed him. Guyton has a concealed-carry permit.

16. May 2009 — Two armed robbers broke into an apartment filled with 10 people attending a party. The gunmen made everyone lie on the floor while they striped people of their valuables. The accomplices then took two women into a back room where one of the armed me intended to rape and kill them, and then the rest of the hostages. One of the partygoers, Marine Sean Barber who was participating in a military program for Marines to attend college, retrieved a gun he had hidden in the apartment. Barber shot one robber, who fled. Barber then went to the bedroom where the other robber was about to rape the women, shot the man and chased him out of the apartment, where he later died of his injuries.

17. May 2008 — A man killed two people in a bar in Winnemucca, Nev. When he stopped firing to reload his weapon, a concealed carry permit holding patron shot and killed him.

18. December 2007 — A disgruntled man entered a church in Arvada, Colo., and proceeded to kill four people before being shot himself by volunteer church security guard Jeanne Assam. The man committed suicide after Assam hit him multiple times.

Here's 9 more >>>>

lol nice try idiot. Any COPS or SECURITY GUARDS stopping mass shootings does not cut it. Those people are already understood to be present. They aren’t some random citizen who by happenstance was there at the right time. Some of these examples do fit the criteria we are talking about I’ll concede, but it’s really only a few. A couple specifically say only robberies were taking place as well. And given the sheer amount of mass shootings we have per year it’s a mere blip. Anecdotes like this by themselves are not compelling. You need to cite STATISTICS that show this is a real deterrent on a significant level. Those do not exist otherwise you would have posted them.

You really wasted your time with this shit lol

Here’s the real truth on the matter that involves actual statistics:

Last edited:
Are you going for a record number of unsupported assertions made in a single post? I challenge you to count how many unsupported assertions that you just posted.
Billy doesn't do too well with challenges. Just look at his post # 45. :rolleyes: :laugh:

If you support 8 year olds Transforming you're a groomer. Talk about throwing words around how many times you call people racist, homophobe, or a bigot.

Forum List

Back