We must restore constitutional government

The document was written nearly 250 years ago...
It doesn’t matter, high school dropout. It’s the law. It is literally the law. I realize you don’t know that, but
by a colonial white males
Ever notice that the racist left cannot get past skin color?
It has been amended and added to, but not nearly enough to keep up with a changing world.
That’s your uneducated opinion. We the People have amended exactly as needed to keep up with a changing world.
And always Conservatives will say "What did the Founders intend". It doesn't matter what the Founders intended if it is no longer applicable to today's world
It does matter, high school dropout as it is the law. :laugh:
Time to look ahead and forge a new idea of who America is now...
We the People have already decided that the principles that America was built on are timeless and we will not be changing them. You, the uneducated Canadian, can fuck off.

The document was written nearly 250 years ago...
Preserving liberty and protecting against tyranny is more important now than it was 250 years ago. Our founders were so amazing, they had that foresight two and half centuries ago, when you don’t even have it today!
It has been amended and added to, but not nearly enough to keep up with a changing world.
Preserving liberty and protecting against tyranny is more important now than it was 250 years ago. That’s a timeless principle that never changes.
And always Conservatives will say "What did the Founders intend". It doesn't matter what the Founders intended if it is no longer applicable to today's world...
Preserving liberty and protecting against tyranny is as “applicable to today's world” as it was 250 years ago. That’s a timeless principle that never changes.

No opposition permitted.
That’s the left in America. Perfect example as to why you shouldn’t comment on American politics (you’re too uninformed about all of it).
Trump wanted to send troops in to restore order.
You get that, folks? She fucked up. She accidentally admitted the truth.

You’re right, President Trump did want to restore order. Because that’s what normal people do. There is no right to be a lawless thug. The constitution doesn’t permit assaulting people or burning cities to the ground.

She asked why the hackers can't get into other operating systems, not why the malware they write for one system doesn't work other systems.
That’s exactly what she said, you high school dropout :eusa_doh:
Only Microsoft systems get hacked. Apple doesn't get hacked either.
Seriously, every time I think you’ve reached the pinnacle of ignorance, you scream “hold my beer”. :eusa_doh:
They have all these tricks and no Microsoft system is safe from them, but they can't get into other operating systems.
How are you not too embarrassed to open your mouth after years of being proven 100% wrong on USMB? How?

Apple doesn't get hacked either.
That is because Apple (since OSX) is based on the BSD (Berkeley Software Distribution) variants of Unix (not Linux)
Please stop talking. Please. You are far too stupid to speak about technology.

Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro - they all believe that the mass-murder of citizens is justified. Even good.

So did a shitload of 19th Century American Presidents who authorized the genocide of Native Americans, so what is your point? We could also talk about mass murder committed by Americans in the Philippines (1899-1910), Vietnam (1965-1973) or Iraq (2003- Present)... but that's probably too adult a conversation for you.

There was the old story of how the proper southern ladies could tell you who fathered the mullatos on the neighboring plantations, but never their own. Mass murder is like that. We whine about other countries but get pretty indignant when people talk about our history.

Preserving liberty and protecting against tyranny is more important now than it was 250 years ago. Our founders were so amazing, they had that foresight two and half centuries ago, when you don’t even have it today!

Our founders talked about "liberty" and "freedom" and then went home and raped their slaves. That's how into "liberty" they were.

"All Men are Created Equal!"

"Um, how about us, Massa!"

"Get back to picking that tobacco before I whip you!!!"

Let's be straight. When the Founding Slave Rapists talked about "liberty", they didn't mean people of color, they didn't mean women and they didn't mean people who didn't own property.

And mechanism like the Electoral College are there because they didn't trust the people.

So did a shitload of 19th Century American Presidents who authorized the genocide of Native Americans
"Genocide" is left-wing dog-whistle for "I hate the United States". What the left calls "genocide", normal people call "self-defense".

Also, the horrific dictators you love were all 20th Century dictators. Don't point to the 1800's when your idols of the 1900's were a bigger problem.

Our founders talked about "liberty" and "freedom" and then went home and raped their slaves. That's how into "liberty" they were.
Except that they didn't. Because you're simple-minded, it was very easy for the left to dupe you with propaganda. You now regurgitate that propaganda.

Every time the Democrats lose, they want to change the rules.

We are not - and have never been - a Democracy. We are a Republic. A republic designed to protect the minority. That is why the Electoral College is so important.

Let's be straight. When the Founding Slave Rapists talked about "liberty", they didn't mean people of color...
You cannot control being low IQ. But you can control being willfully ignorant. Here is your change to educate yourself:

"Genocide" is left-wing dog-whistle for "I hate the United States". What the left calls "genocide", normal people call "self-defense".

Uh, guy, the United States wasn't "Defending" itself from Native Americans, it was deliberately exterminating them for the purpose of taking their land. THAT'S GENOCIDE, buddy. And we killed far more of them than the Nazis killed Jews. The only reason we don't hear about it constantly is that the Native Americans don't control Hollywood.

Also, the horrific dictators you love were all 20th Century dictators. Don't point to the 1800's when your idols of the 1900's were a bigger problem.

A bigger problem for who? Hitler only got as far as he did because the West allowed him to.

Except that they didn't. Because you're simple-minded, it was very easy for the left to dupe you with propaganda. You now regurgitate that propaganda.

Thomas Jefferson raped Sally Hemmings on a regular basis... this is historic, proven fact. It's the real underlying problem of America... we were founded on all this flowerly language about equality and liberty, but our society is based on racism and slavery.

Those tools are there to protect the people (from the low IQ like yourself)

Sorry, guy, let's review.

A majority thought that Trump wasn't fit to be President, but the Electoral Anachronism put him in office anyway.
He proceeded to wreck the economy, get impeached, cause hundreds of thousands of deaths due to his sheer incompetence, and the people finally voted him out because even though the constitution has a lot of mechanisms to supposedly protect us from an unfit president, (the 25th Amendment, Impeachment), they couldn't remove him from office.

I'm not feeling "protected" by the fact that an incompetent idiot got into office after the majority of us voted against him, TWICE.

Every time the Democrats lose, they want to change the rules.

We are not - and have never been - a Democracy. We are a Republic. A republic designed to protect the minority. That is why the Electoral College is so important.

No, guy, the electoral college is an awful system for a bunch of reasons....

You cannot control being low IQ. But you can control being willfully ignorant. Here is your change to educate yourself:

Yawn, Prager lamenting his lost white privilege... Can't get worked up about that.

Slavery was a stain on our history, it's America's original sin. The only way we solve the problem is by 1) Owning up to it and 2) then trying to correct the injustices.

We broke away from a relatively benevolent parliamentary democracy because some rich people didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes and they wanted to keep owning slaves.

Uh, guy, the United States wasn't "Defending" itself from Native Americans,
Uh...in most cases...we were.
it was deliberately exterminating them for the purpose of taking their land. THAT'S GENOCIDE, buddy.
That's left-wing dog-whistle for "I hate capitalism because it requires me to support myself".
And we killed far more of them than the Nazis killed Jews. The only reason we don't hear about it constantly is that the Native Americans don't control Hollywood.
That's left-wing dog-whistle for "I'm a fascist antisemite like the Nazis".

A bigger problem for who?
Mankind :eusa_doh:
Hitler only got as far as he did because the West allowed him to.
Because of people like you. How many times have you posted "Saddam Hussein was none of our business"? Yeah, that's the same mantra of idiots during Hitler's reign of terror.

Uh...in most cases...we were.

Uh, no they weren't.

Here, let's use an example you can understand.

"Hey, you just shot Poodle".

"It was self-defense, he came after me."

"Uh, you broke into his house and you were stealing his stuff!"

"Exactly. Self Defense."

We invaded their country, they didn't invade ours. Morally, we were no better than the Nazis in Poland.

That's left-wing dog-whistle for "I hate capitalism because it requires me to support myself".

Uh, what does complaining about the GENOCIDE of Native Americans have to do with capitalism? Are you admitting Capitalism is a genocidal philosophy?

That's left-wing dog-whistle for "I'm a fascist antisemite like the Nazis".

Naw, just a reality. Why do we have all these movies about the holocaust, but almost none about Native American Genocide.

I think the only movie about the slaughter of Cambodia was mostly about how a White Guy was inconvenienced.

I don't think an American film has ever been made about the Philippine war... or that most Americans even know there was a Philippine War.

Because of people like you. How many times have you posted "Saddam Hussein was none of our business"? Yeah, that's the same mantra of idiots during Hitler's reign of terror.

Actually, most of the west was fine with Hitler until he started threatening them. They were hoping they'd take out Stalin for them, which is why they ignore him when he annexed Austria, Czechoslovakia and, yes, Even Poland. It wasn't until he invaded France they took him "seriously".

Kind of the same thing with Saddam. We were fine when he invaded Iran, but then he invaded Kuwait and threatened Exxon's profits, and we couldn't have that!

But it's not like you guys were signing up to fight him.

Forum List

Back