We Must Preserve Our Heritage

View attachment 515407
Look at the kind of crap these critical race theory people write about.....

View attachment 515408

WTF?? Of course you are calling all white people racists if you are going to assert that our founding was based on racism and white supremacy....

View attachment 515411

So now they are saying that our textbooks indoctrinated children with white supremacy? WTF?

The fact is, they want to use our textbooks to teach children to hate whites!!

View attachment 515410
WTF?? Now this guy is attacking the church?? How does this guy call himself a Reverend while talking about churches this way??

Conservatives were right with what they said about MLK...he was an America-hating critical race theory Commie...
but why are negroes so racist

What made you decide to ask me these questions? Are you projecting? Why did you invite me to Oakland if you weren’t hitting on me?
I was curious as to why you hadnt changed your sex yet.

The only reason I would have invited you to Oakland was if you were saying you could beat me up. The only way to prove that would be if we met up. I gotta go now. You lose again.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I was curious as to why you hadnt changed your sex yet.

The only reason I would have invited you to Oakland was if you were saying you could beat me up. The only way to prove that would be if we met up. I gotta go now. You lose again.
You’re running away? I accept your surrender. Tell your parole officer I said “hi”.

Wrong and wrong.
CRT is a branch of critical theory, that was created off of Marxs teachings.
It doesnt surprise me you dont know what CRT is either. You dont know much about anything.

Critical Theory has a narrow and a broad meaning in philosophy and in the history of the social sciences. "Critical Theory" in the narrow sense designates several generations of German philosophers and social theorists in the Western European Marxist tradition known as the Frankfurt School.

Interesting.
Wrong and wrong.
CRT is a branch of critical theory, that was created off of Marxs teachings.
It doesnt surprise me you dont know what CRT is either. You dont know much about anything.
The Frankfurt theorists proposed that social theory was inadequate for explaining the turbulent political factionalism and reactionary politics occurring in 20th century liberal capitalist societies. Critical of capitalism and of Marxism–Leninism as philosophically inflexible systems of social organization, the School's critical theory research indicated alternative paths to realizing the social development of a society and a nation.

wasnt the confederacy made up of democrats fighting to keep their negro slaves yep and wasnt jim crow a democrat thing too yep
Plessy vs Ferguson, the ruling that made Jim Crow national, was a 7-2 decision. 4 of the votes for the decision were republican. It was a decision made by a republican president, Rutherford Hayes, to pull troops out of the south and end reconstruction. It was a republican named Corwin who wrote and got passed an amendment to make slavery constitutionally protected. Learn correct history, instead of the right wing lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back