We Moved Directly to Phase 5

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But don’t you dare go to Church, that would be irresponsible and hateful!

6FA5951E-12D2-4E16-A635-8FE3119A7335.jpeg

If the Covid is so damn bad, all these events around the country lacking social distancing should result in a massive increase in people infected. If it doesn’t, this all could have been total bull shit.

Liberal fucknuts and the media are so full of shit.

It’s about money and power. They hate people who go to church, so they are bad.

They agree with the riots, so it’s ok if they don’t practice social distancing.

Such hypocrites.

You left wing cucks who post on the board are fucking retarded if you cannot see the blatant hypocrisy. This only goes back 10 days. Bad memories, lefties?

Last edited:
I jumped on this hypocrisy early because I'm a person who is keen on details, and media clearly had NOT been working the same narrative I had heard them religiously sprout for months.

Those who protested and rioted just provided the best evidence of how low risk this is, and/or, how willing they are to accept all risks in order to be free. It should also lead to people questioning the way causes of death have been recorded. We can't allow what is true of health science to be dependent on what political perspective the health advisers share.

If the Covid is so damn bad, all these events around the country lacking social distancing should result in a massive increase in people infected. If it doesn’t, this all could have been total bull shit.

You got it. Massive amounts of Liberals will be infected, or they proved Trump can open the economy.
That’s silly. I doubt they’re all liberals.

View attachment 344918

The hypocrisy from the Left and our media is staggering. I SHOULD be used to it by now, but it amazes me HOW hypocritical these deviants are. Dreadful.

You got it. Massive amounts of Liberals will be infected, or they proved Trump can open the economy.
That’s silly. I doubt they’re all liberals.
Anyone dumb enough to think the justice system will not work in the Floyd case qualifies.

I jumped on this hypocrisy early because I'm a person who is keen on details, and media clearly had NOT been working the same narrative I had heard them religiously sprout for months.

Those who protested and rioted just provided the best evidence of how low risk this is, and/or, how willing they are to accept all risks in order to be free. It should also lead to people questioning the way causes of death have been recorded. We can't allow what is true of health science to be dependent on what political perspective the health advisers share.

Isn’t it amazing. The left wing liberal assholes in the media were accusing people going to church and the beach of wanting money and fun over the safety of old people.

Riots and looting and beatings and arson without social distacing?

No problem there! :auiqs.jpg:

If you accept this hypocrisy over politics,you should seriously consider killing yourselves.

View attachment 344918

The hypocrisy from the Left and our media is staggering. I SHOULD be used to it by now, but it amazes me HOW hypocritical these deviants are. Dreadful.
I'm so used to it that it's expected...Just ask yourself "what position could I take which would be the exact opposite of the one I claimed to have yesterday?"....Voila, you now have the liberoidal sanctimony template!

Forum List

Back