We love our Hispanics!

Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
..you would call him racist if he didn't use the word
jesus f christ..make up your minds!!!!
..so Trump used the word hispanic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TDS

Poor wittle Trump...so mistreated...:itsok:

Sorry I said something mean about your god, I know how much that upsets you.

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
..so Trump used the word hispanic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TDS

he said the word ''the'' a lot of times also
hahahahhahahahahahahahaha
so, he said the word hispanic a lot......and??!!!!

America or Hispanics, asmif they could not exist together. A binary choice.

Many Hispanic people are a proud part of America and America is all the better for it.
Why then did Trump make that distinction? Who do you love more; America or Hispanics? Who do you love more; Black Americans or America? Who do you love more; Gay Americans Orr America?

Never EVER claim that Trump is a 'uniter'!
Trump unites
Obama divided

‘Consider [Trump’s] patronizing comments to the audience, wrapped in his queasy repetition of the word "love." (Note, too, his insistence on using "the" before "Hispanics.")

He did something similar last week when delivering an address at the 2019 National Historically Black Colleges and Universities Week Conference. The President's specific approach to speaking with minority groups allows him to shower fustian praise without confronting his prominent history of racist statements and behavior.

In addition, there was his instructive telegraphing about identity -- specifically, about what he thinks it means to "look Hispanic" or register as "a WASP."

It's almost certain that no one would ever mistake Trump for a scholar of race and its innumerable complexities in American life. But it's still telling that even as he was addressing a crowd including many Hispanic supporters he couldn't piece together what the diversity around him revealed about his unsophisticated understanding of race.’

What Trump reveals in saying Hispanic supporter 'looks more like a WASP than I do' - CNNPolitics

Trump the ignorant, ridiculous bigot.
you people would complain if he didn't say hispanic/black/etc
make up your minds

TDS

And it was FUCKING funny. Anyone that does not have their head shoved up Trump's ass can understand this.

I bet you have not said the word that many times in the last 5 years.

TDS

And it was FUCKING funny. Anyone that does not have their head shoved up Trump's ass can understand this.

yes--because the Dems/blacks/etc are OBSESSED with race --this is undeniable

HISPANICHISPANICHISPANICHISPANICHISPANICHISPANICHISPANICHISPANICHISPANIC
etc etc
Trump used the word hispanic
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

TDS

Look in the mirror, fat boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDS

Yes, and now so is your god in the white house. how does it make you feel to know that the man you worship is no different than the Dems?

When all you can do is point and say "well, they do it too"....you have lost.

TDS
Trump used the word there instead of their
Trump said fried chicken
Trump went to the bathroom
Trump tied his shoes
Trump opened an umbrella

TDS

Look in the mirror, fat boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm loving it !!
MAGA
Trump looked at a fly

TDS

Yes, and now so is your god in the white house. how does it make you feel to know that the man you worship is no different than the Dems?

no--they don't do it also--they are the only ones

Thanks! It was fun watching you defend your god, but time to head out!

You might want to pull your head out of Trump's ass every now and then to get some fresh air....just a thought

Thanks! It was fun watching you defend your god, but time to head out!

You might want to pull your head out of Trump's ass every now and then to get some fresh air....just a thought
upload_2019-9-18_5-6-19.jpeg

How condescending
I find the Modelo commercials the same way. The arbiters of hate rule the companies that you say you hate. In 30 second commercials the racist and bigoted beer company demeans all of the people who built foundation in this nation.

someone on his staff probably told him to mention it a time or two; but lord it sure does come across as forced. not sure if as bad as beto changing his name around or riding skateboards, but people in the public eye sure do like to put on some stupid shows at times.

Forum List

Back