We Love Friday Night Dance Night

I expressed my anger over the asshole,time to move on and enjoy those classic videos from his sports albumn.keep posting them.I’ll just pretend I never saw him in concert,how bout yourself,did YOU ever get to see him live? And have you seen that classic HBO special of his?

Like I said,it just wasn’t me,he pissed off,many of his fans back then as well.i could not find one person who saw that concert thst was pleased with it.he angered his fanbase.

Never saw him live. Sorry for your pain.

Never saw him live. Sorry for your pain.
:thankusmile: :thup:
Consider yourself fortunate.the only fans of his thst did not get screwed by him were the ones thst knew about him early on before his hit albumn Sports and got to see him before he became well known before his third albumn.

As I said,it wasn’t just me,I knew many other fans of his thst went to thst concert thst night as well I spoke to the following day,not one of them told me they were pleased with the concert,I was in a lot of good company with fellow fans as well who said they felt screwed also.

Last edited:
I had some fun dancing to this. With a..probably Persian woman. We had a good time that night. I'm not sure where she was from. Need to check into that.

I don't care if you're a libtard or a conservatard, a Texan or a Californian, if you don't like ZZ Top, there's just somethin' not right with your brain.
Just
I'm not sure who you're talking about, but yeah,.. I LOVE that movie!! :D Anyways, more songs and as soon as the party's over I'll go ahead and rate your music like you want me to. :)

That’s fine no rush just as long as you do it by the weekend.

Forum List

Back