We live in a Kakistocracy

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
kak·is·toc·ra·cy /ˌkækəˈstɒkrəsi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kak-uh-stok-ruh-see] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -cies. government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

I thought you said we live in a ****-istocracy, which is pretty closely related to rule by the worst. Fortunately, we have Chertoff, Wolfowitz, Feith and Chuck Schumer to prove that wrong!

I thought you said we live in a ****-istocracy, which is pretty closely related to rule by the worst. Fortunately, we have Chertoff, Wolfowitz, Feith and Chuck Schumer to prove that wrong!

Actually, I'd say Bush, Cheney, and the others have a lot more power... so there ya go. I hear they have meds for delusions like you have going on.

Simply questions? Even if this were true, and for sake of argument I will in this thread allow that....

What would you do to "prevent" this from happening in the future?

What would you do to rectify the situation now?

• Banned
I wish you could realise just how dull this adolesant fasination with race mskes you look?

If you have a problem with the Government of Ireal it is one thing but to try and claim ancestry has anything to do with how a person thinks or acts is supreme stupidity and has been disproven by all related sciences.

Do you also believe in the chupacabra?

I wish you could realise just how dull this adolesant fasination with race mskes you look?

If you have a problem with the Government of Ireal it is one thing but to try and claim ancestry has anything to do with how a person thinks or acts is supreme stupidity and has been disproven by all related sciences.

Learn to ignore him when he blathers on unintelligently. I only respond when he makes some point that simply must be refuted for fear others may think a majority support his views.

Except that it's not an adolescent fascination. He's an adult. He's a lawyer who should know better and he supports the loonies who put their money where their violent mouths are.

Except that it's not an adolescent fascination. He's an adult. He's a lawyer who should know better and he supports the loonies who put their money where their violent mouths are.

As opposed to , say, the left wing loons on this board and in American that spew the crap about how Bush is Hitler and will seize power? Or that he Lied about Iraq? That he stole the 2000 election and his buddies "rigged " the 2004 one?

I would say there are a lot of people around here that SHOULD know better.

As opposed to , say, the left wing loons on this board and in American that spew the crap about how Bush is Hitler and will seize power? Or that he Lied about Iraq? That he stole the 2000 election and his buddies "rigged " the 2004 one?

I would say there are a lot of people around here that SHOULD know better.

I don't agree with the extremes of either party.

But you see any federal buildings having been blown up by peaceniks?

Oh yeah... and I haven't seen any lefties calling Jews "kikes". You?

Remind me again, who was it that slashed tires to prevent people from voting? Who was it that had people disguise themselves as republican workers to get close to republican Candidates at the the Convention for who knows what purpose?

Who was it that broke into Republican campaign offices and destroyed equipment , files and defaced the property with threats of more violance?

And remind me again, what terrorist was a republican and supported by the republican party?

Remind me again, who was it that slashed tires to prevent people from voting? Who was it that had people disguise themselves as republican workers to get close to republican Candidates at the the Convention for who knows what purpose?

Who was it that broke into Republican campaign offices and destroyed equipment , files and defaced the property with threats of more violance?

And remind me again, what terrorist was a republican and supported by the republican party?

Ok... you want to go there? Tell me who wouldn't support verified voting when people vote on the little black boxes? Who was it who violated precedent and ignored stare decisis by interfering with an election law determination by the highest court of a state? Who is it who wouldn't allow debates or give dems meeting rooms for hearings for six years?

Who is it who violated the FISA laws and got the phone records of citizens?

And who was it who had someone evicted from "rally" because they were wearing a shirt that said "support the troops"?

Oh...yeah... and who was it who broke into Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office and then lied about it?

oh yeah... you musta forgot about those things.

I'd hate to think you're trying to justify a racist piece of garbage calling Jews "kikes" by deflecting.

Y'know, I can understand you calling Jews "Jews," but even I find that word offensive, and I'm not easily offended. Think you could make whatever point it is you are attempting to make without it.

Your claim that liberals are not capable of violance is ludicrous. AND YOUR claim I support or defend racist views is a strawman by a desperate loser.

I notice you haven't answered the questions though. Does that mean you don't agree with Truthmatters?

Your claim that liberals are not capable of violance is ludicrous. AND YOUR claim I support or defend racist views is a strawman by a desperate loser.

I notice you haven't answered the questions though. Does that mean you don't agree with Truthmatters?

On which point?

And you're the one who changed the subject, not me. I simply pointed out that a racist idiot used an offensive term and that white supremacists engaged in terrorist acts.

You went all off on a tangent.

I didn't say you supported terrorists, I pointed out that you were deflecting and I'd hate to think that you were doing so because you wouldn't call it what it was... an anti-semetic expression used by someone with a perverse and hate-filed mind.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
kak·is·toc·ra·cy /ˌkækəˈstɒkrəsi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kak-uh-stok-ruh-see] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -cies. government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

Don't try to blame me. I neither abstained from voting, nor did I vote Dem in 2006 that put the kakistocracy in place in Congress.

;)

It must suck to be you Joyce. If intolerance were money, you could afford to buy some lonely island, where you could build your dream fortress of hate, and howl at the moon.

So who in this currne tadmin have been right about any of thir predictions about what would take place in Iraq?

No WMDs

No QA ties

No democracy in Iraq

No reduced terror

No Open armed welcome

No increased safty for any American.

No Iraq war paying for its self.

Just lots and lots of oil company profits.

So who in this currne tadmin have been right about any of thir predictions about what would take place in Iraq?

No WMDs

There were WMDs. To say otherwise is to deny fact.

No QA ties

The words used were that Saddam supported terrorists; which, is also a fact. That he specifically had ties to AQ was not a reason given for invading.

No democracy in Iraq

The current government of Iraq was democratically elected by popular vote.

No reduced terror

Define "reduced terror." The simple fact is, there has been no terrorist attack by militant islamic fundamentalists on US soil since 9/11; regardless, what reason you wish to attribute it to.

No Open armed welcome

Being welcomed with open arms was never a stated goal and/or policy.

No increased safty for any American.

How are you more unsafe?

No Iraq war paying for its self.

Just lots and lots of oil company profits.

And if we take the oil as compensation? All of you lefties will collectively howl so loud it couold be heard on the moon. And let's be real. Iraq haas NO other way to pay for the war.

All in all, I'd say you don't really know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back