We KNEW it would happen sooner or later.. Vegas victim suing

Las Vegas shooting: Lawsuit filed as new questions raised over timeline - CNN
California college student injured in the Las Vegas music festival massacre filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the hotel owners, the concert promoter and bump stock manufacturers, claiming they were all liable in the mass shooting.

The claims against MGM Resorts International, which owns both Mandalay Bay and the concert venue that hosted the festival, raise more questions about a timeline that has changed numerous times -- and, according to Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo, could change again. The suit also questions why hotel staff didn't notice the shooter's behavior in several instances.
Specifically, the lawsuit accuses MGM, of failing to respond in a timely manner to the "shooting of Mandalay Bay security officer Jesus Campos, who had gone to the 32nd floor to check on an alert from another guest room and who was shot six minutes prior to" the massacre beginning.
The lawsuit, which also names the shooter's estate and other entities, comes as an MGM employee says he owes his life to Campos' heroism, and as Lombardo tells the local newspaper that he refuses "to say that somebody dropped the ball."
---
Frivolous bullshit.
I bet she was in tears of joy before she even felt the blood coming out.
Dont even know the motive and already there are law suits.... SMH
Pathetic
I hope the judge throws it out and forces to her to pay everyones legal fees like they did an aurora victims mother.
My Daughter Was Murdered in a Mass Shooting. Then I Was Ordered to Pay Her Killer’s Gun Dealer. – Mother Jones
Bump stock manufacturers for sure should be sued. They made a product that turned something illegal. People need to take responsibility for what they put out there. But I bet they won't.
Lol yea those people that grow apples should be sued because people use them to smoke pot.

Trivia: Washington state hog farmers are feeding hogs pot to give them the munchies, adding 30 lbs on average to each hog.

California college student injured in the Las Vegas music festival massacre filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the hotel owners, the concert promoter and bump stock manufacturers, claiming they were all liable in the mass shooting.

The claims against MGM Resorts International, which owns both Mandalay Bay and the concert venue that hosted the festival, raise more questions about a timeline that has changed numerous times -- and, according to Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo, could change again. The suit also questions why hotel staff didn't notice the shooter's behavior in several instances.
Specifically, the lawsuit accuses MGM, of failing to respond in a timely manner to the "shooting of Mandalay Bay security officer Jesus Campos, who had gone to the 32nd floor to check on an alert from another guest room and who was shot six minutes prior to" the massacre beginning.
The lawsuit, which also names the shooter's estate and other entities, comes as an MGM employee says he owes his life to Campos' heroism, and as Lombardo tells the local newspaper that he refuses "to say that somebody dropped the ball."
---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic
I hope the judge throws it out and forces to her to pay everyones legal fees like they did an aurora victims mother.
My Daughter Was Murdered in a Mass Shooting. Then I Was Ordered to Pay Her Killer’s Gun Dealer. – Mother Jones
Bump stock manufacturers for sure should be sued. They made a product that turned something illegal. People need to take responsibility for what they put out there. But I bet they won't.

No bump stocks do not make a rifle illegal.
Oh No, not the gun bully! Here, let me wave the 2nd Amendment in your face then tear it up so you can really GO APESHIT!!!! :lmao:

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

Should the screwdriver manufacture the guy used also be sued? The bump stock is not illegal hence there's no case.
Hence you'll continue to have mass shootings. Enjoy!

It was bound to happen. Especially after such a tragic event. Not only are people angry and looking to find blame somewhere, but also lawyers are like sharks looking for a victim to "find justice for", at their usual retainer price and award %.

In reality, the legal system is extremely important, but to exploit a tragedy is disappointing at best. Some of this may have merit though, the courts will decide in the end.

hopefully the judges will use DISCRETION-----a possible good outcome is that Hotels will start to take precautions
when someone HOLES himself up in a hotel room----room service might to taught to be a little vigilant but without violating privacy ------tough position-------maybe some cross talk between the vendors who sell------those BUMP things.
The creep also had nitrogen based garden fertilizer

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

Should the screwdriver manufacture the guy used also be sued? The bump stock is not illegal hence there's no case.

No I won't idiot, I'm on record saying bump stocks should be banned.

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

Oh No, not the gun bully! Here, let me wave the 2nd Amendment in your face then tear it up so you can really GO APESHIT!!!! :lmao:
Did you see this?

BATFE-Bumpfire-AR-15-Stock-Letter.jpg

:dance:

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

I never bullied anyone but I'm sure you have.

But please show off your legal prowess and explain to us all how a legal accessory made a legal rifle illegal.

But let me go make some popcorn first. I find it goes well with comedy.

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic
And let's hope there are many more, especially against the gun manufacturers and dealer(s) responsible for the weapons.

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

Why? Do you sue General Motors or Ford or Toyota when someone gets behind the wheel of a car drunk and kills someone else?

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

Ban those bump stocks and lets make machine guns great again :D

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

But please show off your legal prowess and explain to us all how a legal accessory made a legal rifle illegal.

I won't be able to say anything to you that will make you see some sense and try to do something about all the mass shootings. You're fucking hopeless as a human being.

And let's hope there are many more, especially against the gun manufacturers and dealer(s) responsible for the weapons.
How were they the proximate cause of this shooting? But for the independent acts of Paddock, which were beyond any gun manufacturer or dealer's control, no shooting would have occurred.

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

I won't be able to say anything to you that will make you see some sense and try to do something about all the mass shootings. You're fucking hopeless as a human being.

So you can't tell me how a legal accessory made a legal rifle illegal?

It should be easy for you if your brain is half the size of your mouth

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

Why? Do you sue General Motors or Ford or Toyota when someone gets behind the wheel of a car drunk and kills someone else?
Not the same as making something as an add-on whose sole purpose is to make something else illegal.

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic

Ban those bump stocks and lets make machine guns great again :D

Owning a machine gun would be a great addition to my Sig collection...but I don't really want my retarded neighbors owning one.

So you can't tell me how a legal accessory made a legal rifle illegal?

It should be easy for you if your brain is half the size of your mouth
You already know, but just want to make a fool out of yourself trying to rationalize it. YAWN!

---
Frivolous bullshit.
Pathetic
Well yeah, but riddle me this ... in this day and age, how does somebody get 20 guns into a hotel room? This wasn't one drunk hitting another one and MGM getting sued for not enough rent a cops.
What do you mean, "these days?" I've never noticed any additional security at hotels. I don't think it's the hotel's fault. It IS the bump stocks' fault though. Hope they lose their shirt.

Forum List

Back