“We haven’t seen anything yet”: Despite tape, experts say it “only gets worse for Trump from here”

Don’t look at Ten Million From China LLC *Joe look at what we and our media allies made up about Trump!
It’s been working on the groomed rubes for decades.
The media has made nothing up about trump. But your 10 milllion from China Joe story is made up.

CNN on Monday released an exclusive audio recording in which former President Donald Trump can be heard discussing "secret" classified documents in his possession that he acknowledged he could no longer declassify after leaving office – a conversation legal experts suggest will be pivotal for the government's case.

The two-minute recording, made at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club, captures a moment where Trump suggests that he possesses a classified Pentagon document outlining potential plans for an attack on Iran.

Trump can be heard referencing a "big pile of papers" and talking about former Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark Milley, who reportedly urged him not to attack Iran at the end of his presidency.

"The audio clip is powerful evidence for the government on multiple fronts," Adam Kamenstein, a former federal prosecutor and current partner with Adams, Duerk & Kamenstein, told Salon. "It also proves not just that he possessed classified documents but that he knew he possessed classified documents, which will be crucial to the government's case."

"This is so bad for Trump": Legal experts say leaked audio "even more damning" than indictment
The tape also reveals that "the classified documents were not subsequently planted by the government," unlike what the former president has claimed in social media posts, he said.

The fool is so arrogant, he just doesn't know when to STFU.

The DOJ is just sitting back and allowing this fool to hang himself.
I hope you voted for your master Biden, because if you didn't obey him. You ain't black! Lol, you're a sucker.

MornJoke.jpg

I hope you voted for your master Biden, because if you didn't obey him. You ain't black! Lol, you're a sucker.
Wrong. And you idiots really need to stop repeating that dumb stuff. Because trump told American women of color to go back where they came from, dissed black reports at his pressers, was the original birther, and he race pimped whites at every turn. We come in here are read the racist garbage from republicans daily and you talk about Biden being somebidy's master. If a black person votes republican, they are idiots.

Anyone seen that infamous pee tape?

Anyone at all....lol
We saw 2 impeachments wherre the majority of the senate, inclluding members of trumps party, voted to convict. And this time trump is not president. So no one cares about your interest in pee...Freak.

Wrong. And you idiots really need to stop repeating that dumb stuff. Because trump told American women of color to go back where they came from, dissed black reports at his pressers, was the original birther, and he race pimped whites at every turn. We come in here are read the racist garbage from republicans daily and you talk about Biden being somebidy's master. If a black person votes republican, they are idiots.
Did Biden not say, if you don't vote for me. You ain't black? If you say no, when I show you proof. Will you denounce him?

CNN on Monday released an exclusive audio recording in which former President Donald Trump can be heard discussing "secret" classified documents in his possession that he acknowledged he could no longer declassify after leaving office – a conversation legal experts suggest will be pivotal for the government's case.

The two-minute recording, made at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club, captures a moment where Trump suggests that he possesses a classified Pentagon document outlining potential plans for an attack on Iran.

Trump can be heard referencing a "big pile of papers" and talking about former Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark Milley, who reportedly urged him not to attack Iran at the end of his presidency.

"The audio clip is powerful evidence for the government on multiple fronts," Adam Kamenstein, a former federal prosecutor and current partner with Adams, Duerk & Kamenstein, told Salon. "It also proves not just that he possessed classified documents but that he knew he possessed classified documents, which will be crucial to the government's case."

"This is so bad for Trump": Legal experts say leaked audio "even more damning" than indictment
The tape also reveals that "the classified documents were not subsequently planted by the government," unlike what the former president has claimed in social media posts, he said.

The fool is so arrogant, he just doesn't know when to STFU.

The DOJ is just sitting back and allowing this fool to hang himself.
friends of yours??

We saw 2 impeachments wherre the majority of the senate, inclluding members of trumps party, voted to convict. And this time trump is not president. So no one cares about your interest in pee...Freak.

Bbbut you posted they never lied about Trump.

I refuted and you've went off on a TDS tangent you transparent sob

Yep it's just a hoax, they stole my voice, that wasn't me saying those incriminating things.
He just lies. Constantly. Period. Anything in the moment, to either build himself up or save his sorry ass.

You literally can't believe a single thing he says, ever, big or small. In public or in private meetings.

There's a decent chance that Smith has quite a bit more than he's shown so far. We'll see.

:popcorn:

Yep it's just a hoax, they stole my voice, that wasn't me saying those incriminating things.
One of them told me that his voice on the tape is just AI, it's not him. Even though Trump is admitting it's him and saying it's fine.

These people are so far gone that they just create their own fantasies as they go. Just like their mentally ill demigod.

Thanks for explaining your love of traitors and felons.
Yawn.

Another idiotic leftard troll thread.

Can't you morons find something better to do with your time?

I'll put you to work, if you need money. There's at least a year's worth of work that needs doing.

Forum List

Back