“We haven’t seen anything yet”: Despite tape, experts say it “only gets worse for Trump from here”

I'm a racist because I have pointed out that there have always been 2 Justice Systems. Well prove me wrong, numbnuts.
The Prog cities and Prog areas favor African American for decades in court cases. That is a justice system that favors what you rail against. Within that system there are and were questionable tactics of law enforcement. Anyone who is/was screwed over by the so-called comply crap and profiling knows the deal. There is nothing wrong with comply and profiling. Unless you have experienced it many many times. It's not so fun. Especially when the authoritarian can maim and kill you if you escalate too much. However, you never forget...never forget.

You just make it up as you go.
I bet you're one of those people still wearing a mask.
960x0.jpg

CNN on Monday released an exclusive audio recording in which former President Donald Trump can be heard discussing "secret" classified documents in his possession that he acknowledged he could no longer declassify after leaving office – a conversation legal experts suggest will be pivotal for the government's case.

The two-minute recording, made at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club, captures a moment where Trump suggests that he possesses a classified Pentagon document outlining potential plans for an attack on Iran.

Trump can be heard referencing a "big pile of papers" and talking about former Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark Milley, who reportedly urged him not to attack Iran at the end of his presidency.

"The audio clip is powerful evidence for the government on multiple fronts," Adam Kamenstein, a former federal prosecutor and current partner with Adams, Duerk & Kamenstein, told Salon. "It also proves not just that he possessed classified documents but that he knew he possessed classified documents, which will be crucial to the government's case."

"This is so bad for Trump": Legal experts say leaked audio "even more damning" than indictment
The tape also reveals that "the classified documents were not subsequently planted by the government," unlike what the former president has claimed in social media posts, he said.

The fool is so arrogant, he just doesn't know when to STFU.

The DOJ is just sitting back and allowing this fool to hang himself.
Good luck convicting him in Florida but this is the strongest of the indictments. Problem is precedent and what was done with HRC. It will be most interesting.

CNN on Monday released an exclusive audio recording in which former President Donald Trump can be heard discussing "secret" classified documents in his possession that he acknowledged he could no longer declassify after leaving office – a conversation legal experts suggest will be pivotal for the government's case.

The two-minute recording, made at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club, captures a moment where Trump suggests that he possesses a classified Pentagon document outlining potential plans for an attack on Iran.

Trump can be heard referencing a "big pile of papers" and talking about former Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark Milley, who reportedly urged him not to attack Iran at the end of his presidency.

"The audio clip is powerful evidence for the government on multiple fronts," Adam Kamenstein, a former federal prosecutor and current partner with Adams, Duerk & Kamenstein, told Salon. "It also proves not just that he possessed classified documents but that he knew he possessed classified documents, which will be crucial to the government's case."

"This is so bad for Trump": Legal experts say leaked audio "even more damning" than indictment
The tape also reveals that "the classified documents were not subsequently planted by the government," unlike what the former president has claimed in social media posts, he said.

The fool is so arrogant, he just doesn't know when to STFU.

The DOJ is just sitting back and allowing this fool to hang himself.

Trump is already defying the judge.
Former President Donald Trump continued to dismiss the leaked audio recording related to classified documents, calling it "just another hoax."

"I would say election interference more than anything else. It’s a disgrace that they can do it," Trump said in a Fox News interview Tuesday. "Everything was fine. We did nothing wrong, and everybody knows it."

That wasn't me running my mouth.

He's already defying the judge.

Forum List

Back