“We haven’t seen anything yet”: Despite tape, experts say it “only gets worse for Trump from here”

Here's something to grasp, Ford Wrecker--- pull hard:

1679_BananoRub.gif

No Backthatassupagain, your Orange God said it fool.
Sorry, punk. I told you already, he’s not a god. Just because you long to toss Brandon’s salad doesn’t make everyone else a worshipper of mere people.

And you’re also a retard. You were quoting some folks talking about President Trump.

Damn, you’re a pathetic pussy.

As I said, the tape has all the inflections and nuances in context of a full confession by Trump.
Tape is worthless. It SHOWS nothing, it PROVES nothing. At best, it is 100% based on INFERENCE and INNUENDO.

Easily beaten.

Trump admitted getting them from the military
So what? Where do you think all formerly classified documents come from, the Dept. of Education???

And that they were still classified.
Never said that. You are INTERPRETING and inferring a few words made as Trump guessed what the woman was saying. You can't even say what the documents were! Neither can the people there. You don't have crap. It takes EXTRAORDINARY PROOF to convict a president of sedition, conspiracy, espionage or insurrection, not this nebulous GARBAGE you have. You'll never pin a felony rap on Trump based on this specious crap putting a PRESIDENT in federal prison barring him from office. IN. YOUR. DREAMS.

But I will tell you this: If somehow they lower the bar to convict Trump of a serious crime, you've just OPENED THE FLOOD DOORS WIDE OPEN TO CONVICT BIDEN AND A FEW OTHERS FOR TREASON. You can't get Trump without stringing a noose for Joe as well. :laughing0301:

Wait for it. This is now at least the NINTH (tenth?) major investigation of Trump in EIGHT years and you jive turkeys still ain't got shit.

Haven't turned up so much as a parking ticket.
Oh there has been shit, the coward ass, Republicans just wouldn't follow through in the Senate. Let's see if he slips out of the 4 that are coming up, since it won't be determined by the coward ass, Republican Senate this time around.

Sorry, punk. I told you already, he’s not a god. Just because you long to toss Brandon’s salad doesn’t make everyone else a worshipper of mere people.

And you’re also a retard. You were quoting some folks talking about President Trump.

Damn, you’re a pathetic pussy.
Come on Backthatssupagain, you know you are a Trump Humper. You are running from the truth, fuck boy.

That the documents were ‘planted’ by the government is not only a lie

Why? You got proof? The gov that lies about EVERYTHING, NEVER would have planted docs and lied after dragging Trump out of state, waiting until he was long gone, then barging in, emptying the house, and turning off all the cameras?

upload_2018-7-19_10-28-22.png
1614482239256.png
imagine.jpg
worksohard.jpg
03-doubstand-1.jpg
1243319300_n.jpg
B92F98085782.jpeg
fe86f185d61623eb.png

Forum List

Back