We Have the Right to Assemble and Freedom of Religion - Unlawful Arrest of Preacher

We all know that violent and extremist islamic terrorists have no problem killing people to promote their religious views..........now I ask the religious nutcases on this board do they think by their willingness to kill people by exposing themselves and others to a deadly virus by practicing their religious belief of gathering together any better than these islamic fools?

Please spare us the hyperbolic nonsense.

Everyone who's been paying attention knows that this whole hysteria has been deliberately over hyped for exactly the purpose of enabling the sort of government abuses that we are now seeing. Nobody is using this disease to kill anyone, with the possible exception of the corrupt parts of the government that manufactured this crisis. Useful idiots such as yourself are playing right into their hands, and dragging too many of the rest of us along with you.

Nonsense.....you are so wrapped up in stupidty your mind cannot grasp the truth....your denial of reality is I think a direct result of a stupid religious belief that runs counter to what scholars of the Holy Bible say. It even runs counter to what that great majority of Christian Churches are doing as in suspending Church Services whilst the danger persists.

If you were not ashamed of your religion you would identify it....but of course you do not want your backward, idiotic religious beliefs to be exposed to the light of day.

It’s the right to assembly that’s being violated here. They didn’t go after the pastor because of what he said, but because they assembled.

They were assembling to practice their religion. So, both rights were attacked—freedom of religion and freedom of assembly.

They're using the manufactured crisis as an excuse to openly attack freedom of assembly, but I think nearly everyone knows what the real target is.

I saw a headline on TV a couple hours ago that 28 spring breakers have died the past couple days. I was in a clinic waiting room and there was no sound and I don't know the location. Anyone else know about this.

I know there were several that went to clearwater beach in florida that came down with the virus.

I do not think most give a rats [sic] ass what your religion requires of you.

Fortunately, you have no say whatsoever in what my religion requires of me, nor any say with regard to my right to practice my religion; and neither do any of the the imaginary “most” that you cite.

What state do you live in? Would you go into a theater and shout fire? If not why not?

Say your religion required you to behead infidels....would you have any problem with that?

Do you call yourself a Christian?

The U.S. death toll climbed by 543 on Monday — the largest daily increase since the outbreak began. Over 3,000 people in this country have died from covid-19, which is more than the number of deaths in the initial Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

That total of over three thousand people dead from this disease, since the crisis began—that's about how many innocent people are killed every day via abortion.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The U.S. death toll climbed by 543 on Monday — the largest daily increase since the outbreak began. Over 3,000 people in this country have died from covid-19, which is more than the number of deaths in the initial Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

That total of over three thousand people dead from this disease, since the crisis began—that's about how many innocent people are killed every day via abortion.

seems you are only pro birth & not really pro life, or you would be advocating for shelter in place to help keep gramma & babies safe & alive.

hypocrite.

I do not think most give a rats [sic] ass what your religion requires of you.

Fortunately, you have no say whatsoever in what my religion requires of me, nor any say with regard to my right to practice my religion; and neither do any of the the imaginary “most” that you cite.

What state do you live in? Would you go into a theater and shout fire? If not why not?

Say your religion required you to behead infidels....would you have any problem with that?

You seem to be against killing the unborn....but have no problem contributing to the deaths of adults by encouraging them to attend gatherings to prove you have religious freedom.

Am I wrong?

This stupidity and ignorant criminal recklessness promoted by blaylock must be stopped and the participants must be prosecuted!
I think someone should notify the FBI of blaylocks promotion of such dangerous criminal gatherings. This sort of behavior should not be allowed on this or any board.

Why am I not surprised that you're as eager to trash freedom of speech as you are to trash freedoms of religion and assembly?

You depraved subhuman filth on the left wrong are never very good at hiding your true intent, which, in this case, was very obviously to manufacture a fake crisis, and use it as an excuse to trash the First Amendment.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It’s the right to assembly that’s being violated here. They didn’t go after the pastor because of what he said, but because they assembled.

They were assembling to practice their religion. So, both rights were attacked—freedom of religion and freedom of assembly.

They're using the manufactured crisis as an excuse to openly attack freedom of assembly, but I think nearly everyone knows what the real target is.

If they do not...I will tell them.......to stop all gatherings of people that have 10 or more people.....be that in your backyard, or in some social situation or church or wherever....the goal being to stop the spread of the virus....for however long that takes.

You may have no fear of the virus or of death itself...yet you have no right to put others in danger. You and your kind only have one excuse for what you advocate.....stupidity.

Do not try and hide behind the constitution or your religion.

Last edited:
This stupidity and ignorant criminal recklessness promoted by blaylock must be stopped and the participants must be prosecuted!
I think someone should notify the FBI of blaylocks promotion of such dangerous criminal gatherings. This sort of behavior should not be allowed on this or any board.

Why am I not surprised that you're as eager to trash freedom of speech as you are to trash freedoms of religion and assembly?

You depraved subhuman filth on the left wrong are never very good at hiding your true intent, which, in this case, was very obviously to manufacture a fake crisis, and use it as an excuse to trash the First Amendment.

If someone in your congregation comes down with the virus.....how will you explain it?

What is more depraved than some religious fool willing to sacrifice human life to promote their religious belief? It is folks like you that give religion a bad name. I can only hope you do not beling to any Christian Church....if so they are in extreme error and should held accountable.

Why are you afraid of telling what kind of religion you practice?

I saw a headline on TV a couple hours ago that 28 spring breakers have died the past couple days. I was in a clinic waiting room and there was no sound and I don't know the location. Anyone else know about this.

Maybe in the dreams of libs.

But the reality is that 28 UT spring breakers tested positive for corona, they didn't die at all

seems like the only ones here advocating for everyone to stay the fuck home so NOBODY GETS SICK & DIE ... are the libs.

That is just you trying to promote your propaganda......no area in America more conservative than the South....where most churches are suspending services in an effort to keep the virus from spreading.

I wonder if these religious nutcases we see on this thread would be willing to go to jail in order to back up their stupidity of risking spreading the virus?

I think jailing them is the only way to stop the stupidity they practice.

I say a 6 month mandatory sentence would put a stop to such foolishness very quickly.

Personally I would settle for the idiots to be strapped to a pole in the public square and lashed about a dozen times with a cat of 9 tails.

What is more depraved than some religious fool willing to sacrifice human life to promote their religious belief?

More useless and deceitful hyperbole.

Nobody is sacrificing human life, by exercising their rights to assembly and religion. It's a flat-out lie, and you know it.

And an exercise in unimaginable hypocrisy from someone who defends the sacrifice of thousands of innocent human beings every day via abortion, which puts the lie to any claim that you care in the least about human lives.

Not that it's any of your damn business, but I've never been secretive about my religion.

I just don't see any reason to pander to Godless subhuman filth such as yourself, when you demand that I account to you in any way for my religion. As I said, it's none of your damn business, and not anything about which you have any right to make any demands.

What is more depraved than some religious fool willing to sacrifice human life to promote their religious belief?

Nobody is sacrificing human life, by exercising their rights to assembly and religion. It's a flat-out lie, and you know it.

And an exercise in unimaginable hypocrisy from someone who defends the sacrifice of thousands of innocent human beings every day via abortion, which puts the lie to any claim that you care in the least about human lives.

Not that it's any of your damn business, but I've never been secretive about my religion.

I just don't see any reason to pander to Godless subhuman filth such as yourself, when you demand that I account to you in any way for my religion. As I said, it's none of your damn business, and not anything about which you have any right to make any demands.You

As has been said many times.........your rights stop at the tip of my nose.

In a time of a National Emergency you promote reckless behavior.

This will not be tolerated.

You are not accountable to me but to the civil authorities where you reside.

As has been asked before....are you willing to go to jail to back up your beliefs....knowing what happens in jail.

Last edited:

Maybe in the dreams of libs.

But the reality is that 28 UT spring breakers tested positive for corona, they didn't die at all

seems like the only ones here advocating for everyone to stay the fuck home so NOBODY GETS SICK & DIE ... are the libs.

That is just you trying to promote your propaganda......no area in America more conservative than the South....where most churches are suspending services in an effort to keep the virus from spreading.

wait - what? i said HERE. as in H-E-R-E. on USMB, & on this very thread.

I just don't see any reason to pander to Godless subhuman filth such as yourself, when you demand that I account to you in any way for my religion. As I said, it's none of your damn business, and not anything about which you have any right to make any demands.

I think you should be secretive ....if everyone knew what your religion was and what it advocates....it would severely dampen your ability to recruit.

If they do not...I will tell them.......to stop all gatherings of people that have 10 or more people.....be that in your backyard, or in some social situation or church or wherever....the goal being to stop the spread of the virus....for however long that takes.

You may have no fear of the virus or of death itself...yet you have no right to put others in danger. You and your kind only have one excuse for what you advocate.....stupidity.

Do not try and hide behind the constitution or your religion.
Wtf, hide behind the constitution!?!?...Dude it’s the bill of rights. The highest law of the land. According to you, people shouldn’t be allowed to drive motorcycles, ATVs, and dirt bikes. I shouldn’t have to tell you how dangerous those are. A friend of mine just died in a side by side this summer, and that’s the safest of those vehicles. But this is still a free country, pandemic or not. If people wish to meet in a group, they should be allowed too. It’s the first fucking amendment. Now the responsibility of their actions falls on their shoulders. You can’t stop this virus from spreading, it’s going to get to damn near 100% of the population. And basically everyone is probably going to catch it from the grocery store or gas station. Those are the most dangerous places in the nation. The virus lives up to 3 days on cardboard and up to 9 on metal or plastic. The 6 foot rule is as much bullshit as was duck and cover was for a nuclear blast. Fucking idiots on here, I swear.

People who wish to trade security for freedom deserve and get neither.

I think you should be secretive ....if everyone knew what your religion was and what it advocates....it would severely dampen your ability to recruit.
Whoa whoa whoa, coming from the fuck who just said your rights stop at my nose?! You’re just a hitler like tyrant who is too dumb and pathetic to ever gain any position of power, thankfully.

Forum List

Back