We have a Black President for crying out loud

People are fooling themselves if they think prejudices and racism will ever be wiped out...We are a country of many different nationalities, colors, etc...we are not like NORWAY

human beings all have different VIEWS...and that is black, white, Asian, Hispanics, etc etc...

You can change some minds on things but you will never accomplish all people

people had no problems picking on a white President, what's so special about Obama just because his skin color? HE IS THE PRESIDENT RIGHT?
and don't forget HE IS HALF WHITE...WHY do people leave that out and you never hear him talk it either...that I find a little convenient AND sneaky.

call me a racist if you want but that's how I see it

Last edited:
When is the racism going to end?

Racism will never end because there is too much advantage in playing the "race card" and claiming to be a victim.

Bingo!

The race pimps and the PC Police have far too much to lose to let this end.

The last thing they want is for Americans to come together.

Its politically correct language and liberalism narratives that force people under the scope of racism.
Ever since I remember myself in kindergarten we're told that everyone are equal and judging others is wrong..as I grew up I realized not everyone are equal and we constantly judge people all the time, this is the source of the education in the modern societies.

Why is it that permanent victimhood from intractable racism is only claimed by African Americans? Many people (and groups) with even darker skin don't seem to wallow in as much self-pity. All of the (Black) Africans I know think it is crazy.

Last edited:
Black president
Racism is over

Nothing to see here

Why is it that victimhood from intractable racism is only adopted by African Americans? Many people (and groups) with even darker skin don't seem to wallow in as much self-pity. All of the Black Africans I know think it is crazy.

Are "All of the Black Africans" you know very knowledgeable about the history of Black Americans?

Why is it that victimhood from intractable racism is only adopted by African Americans? Many people (and groups) with even darker skin don't seem to wallow in as much self-pity. All of the Black Africans I know think it is crazy.

Are "All of the Black Africans" you know very knowledgeable about the history of Black Americans?

Your response is evocative on two levels:

1. Yes, they now live here and are very knowledgeable about American history.

2. No, they are not consumed by past wrongs but instead concentrate on current opportunities.

No, we don't. Obama is Not black, he is bi racial. And, he grew up in Asia/Hawaii. I don't think he understands this country very well, because he has no real roots here, which is sad. His actions prove just how out of touch he really is. Bully for him, now he's a all powerful politico. Which proves how lost this country really is.

Forum List

Back