We don't need wingtip cowboys: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks

Obama isn't to blame, the same way Romney wouldn't be to blame if he was in the White House right now. I say blame the guy who made this film and the people who attacked the consulate. Anything can set off a wave of Muslim violence these days, and its extremely difficult for a president to stop this from happening.

"We don't need wingtip cowboys. We don't need shoot-from-the-hip diplomacy. And when Mitt Romney first responded to what was going on in Libya, his own party called him out for insensitivity. He has done nothing but politicize this issue, when what we need to do is find out what happened, and do that as Americans, not as Democrats and Republicans."

Read more: Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

You are late to the party. Check the Congressional Hearing on the issue.

I find this flapup rather amusing.

Honestly you people act like you think that the POTUS makes every decision done by government.

Do grow up kids.

You country needs you to start using your brains.

THINK!

No one is politicizing the deaths, what is being politicized is the gross incompetence of the Maobama regime. Their total lack of communication, their disregard for request for additional security, in the name of normalizing activity in and around the consulate. These are questions the administration should and will eventually have to answer. It reflects directly on his ability to lead and take responsibility for his administration, and voters have a right to those answers.

Bingo.

Just like Fast and Furious. Its cover your ass time in the Barry WH.

All that bozo is interested in is another four years and he could care how he gets there.

His State Department dropped the ball big time on Libya. We have 4 dead Americans. One of whom was the Ambassador. All Barry and his boys and girls are worred about is how this will affect his re-election.

Its called, "Lets cover our asses any way we can and the hell with the dead."

omg, now wanting answers for these people deaths is called, politicizing it..

Is there anything this administration can be held responsible for?

yes

When Romney first commented upon the terrorist attack on Americans even leading conservatives called him a dooshbag. But with all things in right wing world, they let a few days go by and ignore their previous statements for political dgain.

It sucks. Americans used to join together after a terrorist attack, now we have partisan political bullshit questioning our own people for political gain. Bullshit

Last edited:
"We don't need wingtip cowboys. We don't need shoot-from-the-hip diplomacy. And when Mitt Romney first responded to what was going on in Libya, his own party called him out for insensitivity. He has done nothing but politicize this issue, when what we need to do is find out what happened, and do that as Americans, not as Democrats and Republicans."

Read more: Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times

Playing politics for asking why the State Department allowed two Libyan militias to be the only security Ambassador Stevens had?

This is a security issue. Father be damned. Sorry Dad but this is a huge issue. You send a man into foreign territory with no security.

I don't give a rats ass what his parents think.

This is not right.

Last edited:
We don't need wingtip cowboys: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks

They won’t, of course, it’s all they’ve got in their support of a Romney campaign devoid of substance and new ideas.

Let me get this right in your insane world. 1600 is burning as the President is dancing around and fiddling but the problems of America and you are going down in flames are now caused by Romney?

:lol:

This show gets better by the minute.

I guess it's ok with these people the FIRST story we were told by this administration the riots and Stevens death was caused by a FILM that a American citizen made and then they CHANGED THEIR TUNE.

but whatever you do folks, DON'T POLITIZE this it might hurt the Dear Leader

yes

When Romney first commented upon the terrorist attack on Americans even leading conservatives called him a dooshbag. But with all things in right wing world, they let a few days go by and ignore their previous statements for political dgain.

It sucks. Americans used to join together after a terrorist attack, now we have partisan political bullshit questioning our own people for political gain. Bullshit

:D

You are too funny.

Actually you are a disgusting joke. But blather on idiot.

Stevens was out in Benghazi begging for security and Hillary et al gave him two Libyan militias.

Valerie Jarret on the other hand has a full detail of Secret Service Agents at Camp David.

Go fuck yourself you pompous disgusting lib. Val gets all this protection but not one Marine for Stevens?

Last edited:
Obama isn't to blame, the same way Romney wouldn't be to blame if he was in the White House right now. I say blame the guy who made this film and the people who attacked the consulate. Anything can set off a wave of Muslim violence these days, and its extremely difficult for a president to stop this from happening.

Dear lord in heaven how can you be more stupid than you seem to be.

I try to be kind on the net because I run into a lot of idiots. But this attack had nothing to do with a film but had everything to do with the drone attack that killed the second in command in AQ? Like the VP in AQ.

Does anyone remember this drone attack?

Guess what? The dude was Libyan. No wonder the world is going down the toilet. So many stupid people.

No matter what you crying pansies say, Obama is responsible.

Sissy bedwetters.

The film had nothing to do with it. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

But Obama thanks you for buying his bullshit.

I find this flapup rather amusing.

Honestly you people act like you think that the POTUS makes every decision done by government.

Do grow up kids.

You country needs you to start using your brains.

THINK!
We are. It's the people who don't think who are supporting Obama in this.

It happened under Obama's watch. Therefore, he's responsible. Despite what he claims, the buck stops in the Oval Office.

"Val gets all this protection but not one Marine for Stevens?"
Actually Marines are not the ones who would have protected Stevens. I found that an interesting fact during the hearing on CSPAN.

Read more here - Don’t Blame the Marines: Here’s Who is Supposed to Protect U.S. Diplomats - Popular Mechanics

As far as this being Obama's fault for it just happening on his watch? Same logic can be applied to Bush for 9/11. I don't buy either. As long as we are dropping bombs on foriegn countries and trying to set up mini-americas for dubious reasons, we'll suffer losses.

I'm having a hard time even believing there was a lie all the way to the top to cover things up in the first place. Certain members of the administration knew extra help had been requested, there were email trails, notes, phone calls. I am really skeptical that people at the higher end would simply think - "this glaring evidence will never come up - we can just make up a lie and move on".

I'm leaning with some pretty bad communication.

Last edited:
The politics is all coming from the Barry administration and have been from the very beginning.

Here's from the testimony of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Charlene Lamb before the Oversight Committee last week...

"The attack began at approximately 9:40 pm local time. Diplomatic Security agents inside the compound heard loud voices outside the walls, followed by gunfire and an explosion. Dozens of attackers then launched a full-scale assault that was unprecedented in its size and intensity."

"When the attack began, a Diplomatic Security agent working in the Tactical Operations Center immediately activated the Imminent Danger Notification System and made an emergency announcement over the PA. Based on our security protocols, he also alerted the annex U.S. quick reaction security team stationed nearby, the Libyan 17th February Brigade, Embassy Tripoli, and the Diplomatic Security Command Center in Washington. From that point on, I could follow what was happening in almost real-time."

Did you get that? A Hillary deputy listened in on the whole thing and there's nothing about the administration's repeated lies about a demonstration over the stupid video. They made it up, which is why people are asking questions. It's an attempted huge coverup, which is why it's now falling apart.

Here, lefty morons...See pages 4 and 5.
http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/2012-10-09-Lamb-Testimony-FINAL1.pdf

and hes right and if the president took responsiblity like a man all this would be behind him and hed be on better ground. No, he had to lie to the people and worse he was caught.

The President lied?

:laugh2:

:cuckoo:

Yes he did.

We now know that he knew the truth within 24 hours....and 24 hours later he sent Rice on 5 TV shows still blaming the video.
Obammy is a liar.

Forum List

Back