We don't need vote by mail, simply vote in your car, and have the machine outside.

There is a problem when you don't have the infrastructure in place to count all of those ballots in a timely manner. There are still two undeclared Congressional races in New York from their June primary because they aren't done counting. 115,000 mail in ballots in California had to be thrown out from their presidential primary due to various errors and other issues. That number represents 1.5% of ballots cast. Several key swing states in 2016 were won with less of a percentage. 20% of mail in ballots in Paterson, NJ have had to be thrown out due to fraud in their primary and four men have been arrested.

There are valid reasons to be concerned. This election may very well resemble the 2000 election and there may be multiple states that drag out the results this time as opposed to just one.

Well Ny will get it straightened out.

And how long will it take the entire country to get the presidential election straightened out? As usual, you're incapable of seeing past the nose on your face.
The fewer votes cast, the better Trump's chances and that's what this all about. In this pandemic, we need to make it easier for voters and not difficult and people will be afraid of the crowds waiting to vote and crowded rooms.
Trump has already stopped paying overtime to postal workers to make things difficult. What a guy your grifter is!
Only the uninformed and uneducated are fooled by his ploy, yes?
The Post office does not work for the President. Get it?

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure
Trump-appointed USPS Postmaster General plans to slow ...
fortune.com › 2020/07/24 › usps-mail-delivery-postma...

Jul 24, 2020 - Trump-backed postmaster general plans to slow mail delivery ... The end of overtime work and other changes come as the Postal ... of three Republicans (all appointed by President Donald Trump) and two ... Dimonstein points to a decision to cancel extra truck trips from processing stations to post offices.
Meanwhile, those who depend on getting meds and checks by mail, suffer. Does Trump give a FK ? Really, no more then other Republicans who have been trying to shut down the PO for decades.

Well thats weird.
When I had a serious infection and had a PIC line installed for 2 months my meds were always on time.
And who gets checks mailed to them these days?
The USP Sucks when it comes to on time delivery.
I’m sure what happens to you personally is an indication of what happens to everyone else in America. The cut backs at the PO are recent, not two months ago Trumper. But keep supporting the idiot in chief, he’ll fk you like the rest of us without batting an eye. Like your new recession ?

What recession?
I'm doing great,how about you?
And yes the USP's inability to do their jobs affects everyone.
Which is why we have FedEx and UPS.
“l’m doing great“
oh, must be great for everyone then.
We lost more gdp they anytime the last quarter including the Great Depression. We’re in a recession with no end in sight.....till Trump loses.

Let me guess...
You blame everything on Trump.
Not really. He is blamed for his blatant lies and poor judgment. If that is everything, then so be it.

What lies?
You are joking, right? No golf, show tax returns, knows more about technology than anyone, Mexico to pay for wall,
Shut borders to prevent the virus in U.S., Dems are responsible for virus hoax, Russia didn't meddle, Children are almost immune from virus, Virus is disappearing, vote by mail no good when it has been good, Arizona Gov doing a great job when he opposed everything that is currently being done in that state by mayors, calling news that holds him accountable as "fake". Every day another misrepresentation, and you buy into the grifter.

Like I said,what lies?
There is a problem when you don't have the infrastructure in place to count all of those ballots in a timely manner. There are still two undeclared Congressional races in New York from their June primary because they aren't done counting. 115,000 mail in ballots in California had to be thrown out from their presidential primary due to various errors and other issues. That number represents 1.5% of ballots cast. Several key swing states in 2016 were won with less of a percentage. 20% of mail in ballots in Paterson, NJ have had to be thrown out due to fraud in their primary and four men have been arrested.

There are valid reasons to be concerned. This election may very well resemble the 2000 election and there may be multiple states that drag out the results this time as opposed to just one.

And how long will it take the entire country to get the presidential election straightened out? As usual, you're incapable of seeing past the nose on your face.
The fewer votes cast, the better Trump's chances and that's what this all about. In this pandemic, we need to make it easier for voters and not difficult and people will be afraid of the crowds waiting to vote and crowded rooms.
Trump has already stopped paying overtime to postal workers to make things difficult. What a guy your grifter is!

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Jul 24, 2020 - Trump-backed postmaster general plans to slow mail delivery ... The end of overtime work and other changes come as the Postal ... of three Republicans (all appointed by President Donald Trump) and two ... Dimonstein points to a decision to cancel extra truck trips from processing stations to post offices.
Meanwhile, those who depend on getting meds and checks by mail, suffer. Does Trump give a FK ? Really, no more then other Republicans who have been trying to shut down the PO for decades.

Well thats weird.
When I had a serious infection and had a PIC line installed for 2 months my meds were always on time.
I’m sure what happens to you personally is an indication of what happens to everyone else in America. The cut backs at the PO are recent, not two months ago Trumper. But keep supporting the idiot in chief, he’ll fk you like the rest of us without batting an eye. Like your new recession ?

What recession?
“l’m doing great“
We lost more gdp they anytime the last quarter including the Great Depression. We’re in a recession with no end in sight.....till Trump loses.

Let me guess...
Not really. He is blamed for his blatant lies and poor judgment. If that is everything, then so be it.

What lies?
You are joking, right? No golf, show tax returns, knows more about technology than anyone, Mexico to pay for wall,
Shut borders to prevent the virus in U.S., Dems are responsible for virus hoax, Russia didn't meddle, Children are almost immune from virus, Virus is disappearing, vote by mail no good when it has been good, Arizona Gov doing a great job when he opposed everything that is currently being done in that state by mayors, calling news that holds him accountable as "fake". Every day another misrepresentation, and you buy into the grifter.

Like I said,what lies?
Like I said, and that is the tip of the iceberg. Which of those are not lies?

How about those lies are things that he has changed his mind on, or he received bad advice from others?

Dems in office and the media are responsible for promoting the hoaxes about the virus, not the virus itself. Check the quote, dumbass!

The "children are immune" statement is based on numerous studies. The mayors actions are incorrect. Russia didn't meddle is true, other than buying microscopic Facebook posts and other social media. How are those lies?

You and Trump are the ones who are promoting hoaxes. Now Birx has come under fire for telling the truth about the corona virus. Fauci has had to get protection because of death threats.

Students have already tested positive for coronavirus. A day camp in Georgia saw coronavirus cases among the children and staff. You have no clue what you are talkjing about and neither do these so-called studies if they exist at all.

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

How about those lies are things that he has changed his mind on, or he received bad advice from others?

Dems in office and the media are responsible for promoting the hoaxes about the virus, not the virus itself. Check the quote, dumbass!

The "children are immune" statement is based on numerous studies. The mayors actions are incorrect. Russia didn't meddle is true, other than buying microscopic Facebook posts and other social media. How are those lies?
. Children are not immune. AAMOF, Both Twitter and Facebook have removed this disinformation. It’s fking dangerous to spread such rumors in times of crisis.

They are for the most part immune to the symptoms.

I think those on the right are missing a golden opportunity here! You see, mail in ballots is a sure way to give 4 more years to trump!

We know the addition of tens of millions of mail in ballots will overwhelm the system, so, I say all you have to do is just allow them to do it. There will be accusations of voter fraud, election fraud, ballot harvesting and other stuff. Why heck, the lawsuits could take a long time and the appeals even longer.

All the while this is going on....trump is still president. Shoot, it could take 4 years to get all of it sorted out!

Which is it ? Do you get med deliveries on time or do they suck. You seem to have a rough time telling the truth.

They didnt come through the USP.
Then why did you even mention it in reply to a post directed at defunding the USPO ?

Simple..
I've had far more problems with the USP than with private delivery services.
The USP claimed they couldnt get into my gated community when they failed to deliver two $400 dollar A5 Wagyu steaks,which of course ruined them. And they claimed no responsibility for their fuck up.
Which of course was a complete lie since I received my mail that day.

Thank Goodness the company from which I purchased them sent me two more free of charge....and they sent them UPS.

We know the addition of tens of millions of mail in ballots will overwhelm the system
You need remedial math. No we wont ? In states that do mail in voting, they has been NO PROBLEM. You guys have no math skills do you. The USPO processes 189 million pieces EVERY DAY. They can easily handle the additional mail stretch out over election mailing. It’s laughable to think any different. Even states with seventy to one hundred percent mail in voting have noticed NO PROBLEM.

Which is it ? Do you get med deliveries on time or do they suck. You seem to have a rough time telling the truth.

Then why did you even mention it in reply to a post directed at defunding the USPO ?

Simple..
The USP claimed they couldnt get into my gated community when they failed to deliver two $400 dollar A5 Wagyu steaks,which of course ruined them. And they claimed no responsibility for their fuck up.

Thank Goodness the company from which I purchased them sent me two more free of charge....and they sent them UPS.
That’s funny. Everyone has far more mailings with the USPO.
Private carriers don’t do the volume of mailing s, they do package delivery and then, not to everyone.
You guys are a joke. There isno comparison. Ups does 20 plus million per day, the post office 189 million per day. Don’t be so uninformed.

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

What studies?
"If you look at children, children are almost, I would almost say definitely, but almost immune from this disease. So few. Hard to believe. I don’t know how you feel about it but they have much stronger immune systems than we do somehow for this. They don’t have a problem."
A study by Germany found no kids caught the virus. The numbers are microscopic in other studies.

Politifact? Got any other TDS sites?

Simple..

That’s funny. Everyone has far more mailings with the USPO.
Private carriers don’t do the volume of mailing s, they do package delivery and then, not to everyone.
You guys are a joke. There isno comparison. Ups does 20 plus million per day, the post office 189 million per day. Don’t be so uninformed.

I dont give a fuck what their volume is.
All I care about is my package showing up on time.

I think those on the right are missing a golden opportunity here! You see, mail in ballots is a sure way to give 4 more years to trump!

We know the addition of tens of millions of mail in ballots will overwhelm the system, so, I say all you have to do is just allow them to do it. There will be accusations of voter fraud, election fraud, ballot harvesting and other stuff. Why heck, the lawsuits could take a long time and the appeals even longer.

All the while this is going on....trump is still president. Shoot, it could take 4 years to get all of it sorted out!

No, he would not be "still" President. Chuck Grassley of Iowa who is president pro tem of the Senate and the senior Republican would assume the office. Remember Nasty Pelousy as well as all of the House are running for reelection too!

this is the solution to the democrat party trying to steal the election with mail in voting.

Simply have people drive up in their car, fill out the vote, hand it to the poll worker, and have the ballot counting machine outside.....
Why bother? Myself, and my family, will be mailing in our ballots. Why should we drive up instead when I can just mail them off simply because you don't like the idea of folks mailing in ballots?

this is the solution to the democrat party trying to steal the election with mail in voting.

Simply have people drive up in their car, fill out the vote, hand it to the poll worker, and have the ballot counting machine outside.....
Why bother? Myself, and my family, will be mailing in our ballots. Why should we drive up instead when I can just mail them off simply because you don't like the idea of folks mailing in ballots?

The more hands that touch your ballot, the better chance of it getting "lost" if you vote for Trump. If you vote for Biden, it will be run through a photocopier so many times that the original will be trashed.

No, he would not be "still" President. Chuck Grassley of Iowa who is president pro tem of the Senate and the senior Republican would assume the office. Remember Nasty Pelousy as well as all of the House are running for reelection too!
Nope, not Grassley. The Senate will be in control of Democrats as of January 3rd after 1/3 of the seats are not refilled. The next U.S. president would be the president pro tempore elected by Democrats.

The more hands that touch your ballot, the better chance of it getting "lost" if you vote for Trump. If you vote for Biden, it will be run through a photocopier so many times that the original will be trashed.
Great, then show the forum your evidence of this being a problem in the past ...

There's no identification or voters lists to check? How do you know if cars aren't going through on a loop, or that the foreigners aren't hacking your machines?

Great, then show the forum your evidence of this being a problem in the past ...

New York Congressional races - right now! Dumbass!

Nope, not Grassley. The Senate will be in control of Democrats as of January 3rd after 1/3 of the seats are not refilled. The next U.S. president would be the president pro tempore elected by Democrats.
You would not have a quorum to elect a new president pro tem. I suggest you retake your civics course.

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

What studies?
"If you look at children, children are almost, I would almost say definitely, but almost immune from this disease. So few. Hard to believe. I don’t know how you feel about it but they have much stronger immune systems than we do somehow for this. They don’t have a problem."
A study by Germany found no kids caught the virus. The numbers are microscopic in other studies.

Stop getting your info from Trump, because he has no clue. Listen to the news instead. far more accurate.

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

What studies?

In Germany. Listen to news, not Trump. He has no clue. Children are getting the virus and are also spreading it as they are exposed. Germany has a handle on the virus and we do not.

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

He has his man in there.

Got a link?
Sure

Well thats weird.

What recession?
“l’m doing great“

Let me guess...

What lies?

Like I said,what lies?

What studies?

"Students have already tested positive for coronavirus. A day camp in Georgia saw coronavirus cases among the children and staff. You have no clue what you are talking about and neither do these so-called studies if they exist at all." Germany is organized and has a handle on this virus. Trump has no clue and he is disorganized.

Facebook and Twitter remove video of Trump falsely claiming children are "almost immune" to the coronavirus

Last edited:

Forum List

Back