We Don’t Need No Flaming Sparky Cars

His Tesla turned off in the middle of the road and burst into flames.

His doors and windows refused to open. Fortunately he had the physical strength to break a window out.

I agree We should not allow vehicles on the roads if there have been documented cases of injury, or even death due to poor design or workmanship. Unfortunately, that would put every car manufacturer that sells in the United States out of business, and remove seat belts from any cars built in the future. It's easy to find all the safety recalls that are added to the list each year. Fairly recently, the air bags on GM Ford ad Chrysler were recalled because they were known to decapitate people when they unexpetedly exploded. Sadly, none of those recalls were enacted when one hazardous incident occured, but we had to wait until a certain amount of deaths were caused, and those vehicles weren't taken off the road, but were allowed years to remedy the hazards.

I agree We should not allow vehicles on the roads if there have been documented cases of injury, or even death due to poor design or workmanship. Unfortunately, that would put every car manufacturer that sells in the United States out of business, and remove seat belts from any cars built in the future. It's easy to find all the safety recalls that are added to the list each year. Fairly recently, the air bags on GM Ford ad Chrysler were recalled because they were known to decapitate people when they unexpetedly exploded. Sadly, none of those recalls were enacted when one hazardous incident occured, but we had to wait until a certain amount of deaths were caused, and those vehicles weren't taken off the road, but were allowed years to remedy the hazards.
Care to name a fossil fuel car that locks you when it spontaneously self combusts?

How many fossil fuel busses have ever done this?

Porsche. Google Paul Walker.
Breaking to add to last weeks exploding bus:

Eight fire crews battle inferno at Hertfordshire bus depot​

The first bus caught fire while it was charging, before causing five others to become engulfed
An electric bus caught fire on Sunday while it was charging at a depot, causing five other vehicles to become engulfed, as eyewitnesses described hearing an explosion "like a jet".

94 kmh that's 58 mph.
Add worst liars to the list.
1653269495694.png

Breaking to add to last weeks exploding bus:

Eight fire crews battle inferno at Hertfordshire bus depot​

The first bus caught fire while it was charging, before causing five others to become engulfed
An electric bus caught fire on Sunday while it was charging at a depot, causing five other vehicles to become engulfed, as eyewitnesses described hearing an explosion "like a jet".

That was one incident at a charging station. I wonder how often that happens at gas stations.

Gas stations are fire-prone areas, that's a fact, there is no argument about it! According to the National Fire Protection Association, every year more than 5000 gas station fires are reported in the US.

That was one incident at a charging station. I wonder how often that happens at gas stations.

Gas stations are fire-prone areas, that's a fact, there is no argument about it! According to the National Fire Protection Association, every year more than 5000 gas station fires are reported in the US.
I posted 2 in just the past 2 weeks.
Now watch the video and imagine 30 people on the bus.

I posted 2 in just the past 2 weeks.
Now watch the video and imagine 30 people on the bus.

Why would 30 people be on a bus at a charging station? Do you think they won't find what went wrong and make changes to prevent that from happening?

So his seatbelt only trapped him and burned him alive because he was going too fast? Do you think it would have released if he was driving slower?
Yeah. Wrapping your car around a light pole because you’re going 94mph in a residential area is just like an EV sitting at a light and exploding into flames while it locks your door and windows trapping you inside.

You’ve got an IQ of 60.

Why would 30 people be on a bus at a charging station? Do you think they won't find what went wrong and make changes to prevent that from happening?
Like I said, you freaks are pure evil in your pathological lies.

20 people just escaped from the bus that WAS NOT BEING CHARGED, freak.

Yeah. Wrapping your car around a light pole because you’re going 94mph in a residential area is just like an EV sitting at a light and exploding into flames while it locks your door and windows trapping you inside.

You’ve got an IQ of 60.
If you are trapped inside, you are trapped inside. I ask again, do you think there won't be changes made to prevent similar incidents on any of the vehicles?

If you are trapped inside, you are trapped inside. I ask again, do you think there won't be changes made to prevent similar incidents on any of the vehicles?
What’s that have to do with EV cars killing people while you freaks lie about your motives for killing people like you are with your big Pharma jabs?

Like I said, you freaks are pure evil in your pathological lies.

20 people just escaped from the bus that WAS NOT BEING CHARGED, freak.
Your previous claims don't hold up so you switch to yet another incident. This one was noticed when a passenger noticed smoke, and everyone evacuated. No explosion. I wonder how many internal combustion busses have caught fire when passengers were present. I was personally on one back in the 60s when I was on the way to a football game. The smoke was so bad, I could hardly see.

Your previous claims don't hold up so you switch to yet another incident. This one was noticed when a passenger noticed smoke, and everyone evacuated. No explosion. I wonder how many internal combustion busses have caught fire when passengers were present. I was personally on one back in the 60s when I was on the way to a football game. The smoke was so bad, I could hardly see.
No explosion?
WTF?
Like I said, you evil freaks should all be locked up.

Forum List

Back