'We do not accept your apology,' activist tells Toronto's police chief after police admit they are full of racists.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Look out for the perpetual cycle which repeats itself every couple of years from many of our police agencies "we need more money for more training to address our racism and how full of shyte we and our lineage are". Be it pedos who abuse kids or the shooting of people, Canadian police protect their own.

Canada is a Gdamn embarrassment and we are getting decimated on the world stage. If America aligns itself closer with us, be prepared for the loss of your Goodwill on the world stage. Europe and Asia already don't trust us, for good reason.

An expansive Toronto police report released Wednesday confirms what many racialized people in the city have long said: Black, Indigenous and other diverse groups are disproportionately affected by use of force and strip searches by officers.

At a morning news conference, interim Toronto Police Chief James Ramer said the force needs to do better.

"As an organization, we have not done enough to ensure that every person in our city receives fair and unbiased policing," he said.

"For this, as chief of police and on behalf of the police, I am sorry and I apologize unreservedly," Ramer continued.

"The release of this data will cause pain for many. We must improve and we will do better."

I've always believed that, if you're unable to accept an apology, you deserve nothing else.

Fuck that activist. I hope she dies...

I've always believed that, if you're unable to accept an apology, you deserve nothing else.

Fuck that activist. I hope she dies...

You don't smack someone around time and again, take a stick to someones groin and then repeat the same "sorry there bud" over and over and expect people will succumb to Stockholm Syndrome,

TPS, OPP, RCMP and other municipal sob police need to have their salaries and budgets cut, and the elimination of the plain clothed creeps in our communities. Only allow the best, most honest police should remain.

You don't smack someone around time and again, take a stick to someones groin and then repeat the same "sorry there bud" over and over and expect people will succumb to Stockholm Syndrome,

TPS, OPP, RCMP and other municipal sob police need to have their salaries and budgets cut, and the elimination of the plain clothed creeps in our communities. Only allow the best, most honest police should remain.

Whatever.

My opinion remains unchanged...

Forum List

Back