FBI crime reports

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Anyone that has ever done a search on crime data.....discover very quickly they present a lot of data on victims....but for some reason make it very difficult to get data on the perpetrators of crime.

Thus anyone who wants to research crime data from the U.S. government must be prepared to spend a lot of time researching if they want to get statistics on criminal perpetrators.

It appears they have little interest in informing the public who it is exactly that are commiting such violent crimes as murder, rape, aggravated assault.

Here is some data I did manage to find on Bank Robberies

Note: if you scroll down on this site you will find.....490 white perps vs. 540 black perps.

Last edited:
Is you intention to increase the information about the criminals and the crimes they commit or is this another bashing thread for the blacks?

• Banned
Is you intention to increase the information about the criminals and the crimes they commit or is this another bashing thread for the blacks?

Is you intention to protect black perps?
No, is yours to ostracize them only?
And I reiterate on the first question that you can not seem to answer.

Why do you think reporting on the race of criminal offenders ostracize's blacks?

You should note in my report on the race of bank robbers...I listed the number of white perps as well as black perps.

Why do you think reporting on the race of criminal offenders ostracize's blacks?

You should note in my report on the race of bank robbers...I listed the number of white perps as well as black perps.
So you can't answer the question without a question, I can now assume that your intentions are to pick on the black criminals only and your quest for more thorough information is not the real reason..Where is you comparison of the other races of perps?

Anyone that has ever done a search on crime data.....discover very quickly they present a lot of data on victims....but for some reason make it very difficult to get data on the perpetrators of crime.

Thus anyone who wants to research crime data from the U.S. government must be prepared to spend a lot of time researching if they want to get statistics on criminal perpetrators.

It appears they have little interest in informing the public who it is exactly that are commiting such violent crimes as murder, rape, aggravated assault.

Note: if you scroll down on this site you will find.....490 white perps vs. 540 black perps.

We are in an upside down Twilight Zone era where good is bad and bad is good. The media and most in government are pushing the following narrative....
“Dark people are amazing assets to America and whites are greedy evil racist liabilities.”
They are willing to disguise facts and statistics and stoop to whatever level they must to sell this bullshit.

So you can't answer the question without a question, I can now assume that your intentions are to pick on the black criminals only and your quest for more thorough information is not the real reason..Where is you comparison of the other races of perps?
The poster listed statistics for blacks and whites for the purpose of comparative consideration....Why would you assume he intended to “pick on black criminals”?

The poster listed statistics for blacks and whites for the purpose of comparative consideration....Why would you assume he intended to “pick on black criminals”?
because he left out the other races that are involved in this passion play. Comparable research doesn't exclude data to push a narrative, statistical math is only seeking the truth of the matter.

because he left out the other races that are involved in this passion play. Comparable research doesn't exclude data to push a narrative, statistical math is only seeking the truth of the matter.
He/her gave us black vs. white statistics to compare. Are you saying the PC rule book requires him/her to provide stats on other ethnic groups as well...does it forbid comparison of only two groups?

He/her gave us black vs. white statistics to compare. Are you saying the PC rule book requires him/her to provide stats on other ethnic groups as well...does it forbid comparison of only two groups?
If the true nature of the act is really to do comparative analysis why only include two races? That is like taking a shit but not wiping...

Nice report. So Armored cars look good for black guys on Tuesdays. Per the money taken (pretty high for the number of occurrences) recovery is very small in comparison with what was taken, but percentage likely hood of getting shot and killed in the attempt by the perp is much greater.

If the true nature of the act is really to do comparative analysis why only include two races? That is like taking a shit but not wiping...

Hey bud, I’m not part of the thought police force.
The OP posted what he/she posted...I don’t hate statistics, I’m a intelligent being, I use statistics, they are vital in my ability to properly apply logic and reason.

The OP posted what he/she posted...I don’t hate statistics, I’m a intelligent being, I use statistics, they are vital in my ability to properly apply logic and reason.
Then why discard any stats it is illogical to not see the whole pie.

Then why discard any stats it is illogical to not see the whole pie.
Again, I’m not the thought police...The OP gave us what he/she gave us....I’m certain the OP wouldn’t mind if you expanded on his comparatives and increased the number of ethnic groups in the analysis.

Forum List

Back