We can't afford to get it wrong..........again.

I didn't say them...I said YOU.
Yes, but I'm repeating what the experts are saying. Surely you aren't too stupid to realize that, are you?
The experts told you mask were ineffective and you shouldn't wear one...did you believe them?

Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19

P.S.- CNN is bullshit. If they reported the sky was blue, I'd go outside to double check.
Of course you would. Because you've been conditioned to believe a pathological liar like a Pavlovian dog.

CNN has repeated lie after lie. The carnage they predicted from COVID 19 hasn't been anywhere near close. They predicted millions of deaths. BTW, nothing new with that, the guests on Oprah and other leading gabfests predicted millions of aids deaths in the 1980's in a bid to alarm the public. CNN doesn't have credibility, that's why they are acknowledged as the Fake News leader

If trump wasn’t president you would probably have us line up at the airport to hug asians lol

You guy have open borders .. democrats aren’t an option in 2020

And you would probably be wrong...

Sorry but the pro open without science, are just lets sacrifice grandma for money....

Of course you would. Because you've been conditioned to believe a pathological liar like a Pavlovian dog.

Once again it's my damned lying eyes deceiving me.

CNN reports Russian Collusion for the years...hoax.

CNN reports "the walls are closing in"...hoax.

CNN reports quid pro quo...hoax.

CNN reports Chinese Press Release word for word as fact... propaganda.

CNN reports Trump called Wuhan Virus a hoax...lie.

CNN reports Trump refuses to help democrat governors...lie.

CNN reports Trump won't talk to democrat governors...fake news.

These are just of the top of my head...

Need I continue?

P.S.- CNN is bullshit. If they reported the sky was blue, I'd go outside to double check.

CNN has repeated lie after lie. The carnage they predicted from COVID 19 hasn't been anywhere near close. They predicted millions of deaths. BTW, nothing new with that, the guests on Oprah and other leading gabfests predicted millions of aids deaths in the 1980's in a bid to alarm the public. CNN doesn't have credibility, that's why they are acknowledged as the Fake News leader

Please give us evidence...

I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens. People in Berg's picture seem to be aware and distancing. It would be even better if they weren't there at all, especially since the numbers I just looked up on Covid in Florida are not a rosy picture. The graph Missourian put up shows WAY too many cases still; they've got over 3,000 people in the hospital with COVID right now. That many new daily cases does not show a state where the Virus is dying out. At all.

Not being from Florida, I don't know what county Jacksonville is in. If it is an area with low numbers of cases, maybe it's okay. Maine is taking a sterner approach. Although we've had fewer than 1,000 cases total and many counties have cases in the single digits, Acadia Park (in a county with no community transmission) has just extended its closure 'til June 1st. We don't want the tourists coming here and bringing more of the disease.

Once again it's my damned lying eyes deceiving me.

CNN reports Russian Collusion for the years...hoax.

CNN reports "the walls are closing in"...hoax.

CNN reports quid pro quo...hoax.

CNN reports Chinese Press Release word for word as fact...hoax.

CNN reports Trump called Wuhan Virus a hoax...lie.

CNN reports Trump refuses to help democrat governors...lie.

CNN reports Trump won't talk to democrat governors...fake news.

Need I continue?

Please give some evidence of your assertions...

CNN has repeated lie after lie. The carnage they predicted from COVID 19 hasn't been anywhere near close. They predicted millions of deaths.
They did NOT. Stop lying.

They repeated what the WHITE HOUSE said and it was NOT what you claim.

Millions of deaths IF WE DON'T ISOLATE...

..it proves we can go back to work and the virus was over hyped
We have over 700K cases in the US. Even for a Trump cultist who resists acknowledging objective facts your assertion is a shockingly ignorant denial of reality.

One can only hazard a guess of what that number would be if people followed your advice. Probably over 4M.

It's likely more than 4M already. We're lucky if we've actually diagnosed 10% of the cases and it's likely well south of that. Some estimates have it as low as 1.6%.

Let's look at it with 10% though, just for argument's sake. That puts the actual cases at 7,127,200 by today's numbers.

At the 1.6% number it's 44,393,000

Epidemiologist were saying early on that we were probably seeing 1 in 50 if we were lucky, or 2% as we had very little testing capability. Given that the testing has ramped up somewhat since then we can expect that number to be better, but those early cases were never diagnosed, and many still aren't. In Illinois you still need to go to a doctor if you're sick and he needs to issue a note to go to a test facility, so we still are not getting many, which never go to the doctor, as their symptoms are mild, which is actually the majority of cases.

Very little doubt we're in the millions already....

I just looked up on Covid in Florida are not a rosy picture. The graph Missourian put up shows WAY too many cases still; they've got over 3,000 people in the hospital with COVID right now.
If you don't mind, where did the 3,000 in hospital come from.

The information I have says at peak resources on the 14th of April Florida only had 1,535 hospital beds being used for Wuhan Virus patients.

We have over 700K cases in the US. Even for a Trump cultist who resists acknowledging objective facts your assertion is a shockingly ignorant denial of reality.

One can only hazard a guess of what that number would be if people followed your advice. Probably over 4M.

It's likely more than 4M already. We're lucky if we've actually diagnosed 10% of the cases and it's likely well south of that. Some estimates have it as low as 1.6%.

Let's look at it with 10% though, just for argument's sake. That puts the actual cases at 7,127,200 by today's numbers.

Epidemiologist were saying early on that we were probably seeing 1 in 50 if we were lucky, or 2% as we had very little testing capability. Given that the testing has ramped up somewhat since then we can expect that number to be better, but those early cases were never diagnosed, and many still aren't. In Illinois you still need to go to a doctor if you're sick and he needs to issue a note to go to a test facility, so we still are not getting many, which never go to the doctor, as their symptoms are mild, which is actually the majority of cases.

Even if someone goes to the doctor, it doesn't mean they will be tested to confirm COVID19. The Trump cure of hydroxychloroquine and zinc is sufficiently safe and inexpensive that it can be prescribed for merely "suspected" cases.

If you don't mind, where did the 3,000 in hospital come from.

The information I have says at peak resources on the 14th of April Florida only had 1,535 hospital beds being used for Wuhan Virus patients.
My bad. Total about 3,500 hospitalizations. Some have no doubt been released. Or died.
If you look at the graph of new cases, though, Missourian, it doesn't seem to show the two-weeks past peak that you cited.

Today:

April 16:
Hospitalizations statewide continue to tick up, with approximately 3,249 reported as having been hospitalized for coronavirus. According to the Florida Department of Health, that number may not accurately represent the number of COVID-19 patients currently in the hospital, as some have been released.

My bad. Total about 3,500 hospitalizations. Some have no doubt been released. Or died.
If you look at the graph of new cases, though, Missourian, it doesn't seem to show the two-weeks past peak that you cited.
No sweat... thanks for the link.

Even if someone goes to the doctor, it doesn't mean they will be tested to confirm COVID19. The Trump cure of hydroxychloroquine and zinc is sufficiently safe and inexpensive that it can be prescribed for merely "suspected" cases.

Yep.

We're seeing tip of the iceberg in terms of actual infections. Little doubt.

Forum List

Back