We Can Only Judge Others By Ourselves

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

...which makes me wonder how some 20% of those polled belong in a mental institution.​

"Biden approval holds underwater as nearly 80% of registered voters say country on wrong track: poll

Biden's approval rating is down and his disapproval is up compared to March​

President Biden's approval rating remains underwater and more than 80% of registered voters say the U.S. is on the wrong track, according to a Thursday poll from Monmouth University.

The Thursday poll found that Biden's approval rating is sitting at 38%, with 57% disapproval. Those numbers are down from March when Biden had a 39% approval and 54% disapproval. Monmouth also found that just 18% of Americans say the country is on the right track."

20% Say Country Heading in Right Direction - Rasmussen Reports®rasmussenreports.com› public_content › archive › mood_of_america_archive › right_direction_or_wrong_track › 20_say_country_heading_in_right_direction › (language) › eng-US
Just 20% of American voters believe the United States is heading in the right direction while 74% say the nation has gotten off on the wrong track.

🌐 20% Say Country Heading in Right Direction - Rasmussen Reportsrasmussenreports.com› public_content › archive › mood_of_america_archive › right_direction_or_wrong_track › 20_say_country_heading_in_right_direction
Saturday, August 25, 2007 Just 20% of American voters believe the United States is heading in the right direction while 74% say the nation has gotten off on the wrong track. The number who say...

🌐 Only 22% of Americans Say the Country is Headed in the Right Directioninvestmentwatchblog.com› only-22-of-americans-say-the-country-is-headed-in-the-right-direction
Only 22% of Americans Say the Country is Headed in the Right Direction November 1, 2021 6:08 pm by IWB Sharing is Caring! by Chris Black “I don’t get it, I’m doing exactly what the last 5 douchebags did. I’m shoveling money to the rich and lying my ass off to the working class.

Who the heck are these mentally ill.....Democrats.....who cannot judge reality?????

One can only conclude that the Democrats made a terrible mistake in 1963, when they decided to deinstitutionalize the mentally ill.
Many innocent people have been assaulted, robbed and murdered by mentally ill people.

And now we find that they are prominent in political polls.

...which makes me wonder how some 20% of those polled belong in a mental institution.​

"Biden approval holds underwater as nearly 80% of registered voters say country on wrong track: poll

Biden's approval rating is down and his disapproval is up compared to March​

President Biden's approval rating remains underwater and more than 80% of registered voters say the U.S. is on the wrong track, according to a Thursday poll from Monmouth University.

The Thursday poll found that Biden's approval rating is sitting at 38%, with 57% disapproval. Those numbers are down from March when Biden had a 39% approval and 54% disapproval. Monmouth also found that just 18% of Americans say the country is on the right track."

20% Say Country Heading in Right Direction - Rasmussen Reports®rasmussenreports.com› public_content › archive › mood_of_america_archive › right_direction_or_wrong_track › 20_say_country_heading_in_right_direction › (language) › eng-US
Just 20% of American voters believe the United States is heading in the right direction while 74% say the nation has gotten off on the wrong track.

🌐 20% Say Country Heading in Right Direction - Rasmussen Reportsrasmussenreports.com› public_content › archive › mood_of_america_archive › right_direction_or_wrong_track › 20_say_country_heading_in_right_direction
Saturday, August 25, 2007 Just 20% of American voters believe the United States is heading in the right direction while 74% say the nation has gotten off on the wrong track. The number who say...

🌐 Only 22% of Americans Say the Country is Headed in the Right Directioninvestmentwatchblog.com› only-22-of-americans-say-the-country-is-headed-in-the-right-direction
Only 22% of Americans Say the Country is Headed in the Right Direction November 1, 2021 6:08 pm by IWB Sharing is Caring! by Chris Black “I don’t get it, I’m doing exactly what the last 5 douchebags did. I’m shoveling money to the rich and lying my ass off to the working class.

Who the heck are these mentally ill.....Democrats.....who cannot judge reality?????

One can only conclude that the Democrats made a terrible mistake in 1963, when they decided to deinstitutionalize the mentally ill.
Many innocent people have been assaulted, robbed and murdered by mentally ill people.

And now we find that they are prominent in political polls.
And yet we are told to believe the senile incompetent buffoon smashed all election records and got 81 million votes. We are not even allowed to question it.

Teacher's unions (5%)
Low info minority voters (10%)
Brainwashed college grads (5%)

Can a nation survive if one-fifth of the electorate are unable to either judge reality, or tell the truth????

Wait.....here they come now!!!

1652622750632.png

Judge EVERYBODY by myself?

How could I possibly think of myself as having peers if I did that?

I got ya' drift, bro.....but let me say this:

First, the point of the title is that folks like you and I use judgement, truth, experience, so would not fall into that 20%/Democrat mentally ill category.

But, second.....your tongue-in-cheek is closer to the truth: we on the Right give priority to the individual, not the collective.

1652623051701.png

And yet we are told to believe the senile incompetent buffoon smashed all election records and got 81 million votes. We are not even allowed to question it.

Point of order: it is not Biden alone that is to blame!

Everything about Biden's mental debilitation is true......but our side relying on that as our strength is, in my estimation, what the Democrats wish.
That's the party's plan.

Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.

They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.

Every problem that can be traced to Biden is actually Democrat Party policy at work.

Democrats must all be tossed.

Elba is open.

Forum List

Back