Tuesday primary results thread: historic elections in NC & PA...Trump's legacy on the line...'Hot mess': Madison Cawthorn faces judgment day in NC

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Prayin' for my bro Madison...i tried to help him on twitter with free oppo research and having his back, giving him advice and motivation. let's hope my handsome bro pulls it off. hope Mastriano or Barletta wins. The Senate primary in PA is too messy, i hate all the candidates, but it's gonna be interesting who wins

Prayin' for my bro Madison...i tried to help him on twitter with free oppo research and having his back, giving him advice and motivation. let's hope my handsome bro pulls it off. hope Mastriano or Barletta wins. The Senate primary in PA is too messy, i hate all the candidates, but it's gonna be interesting who wins

I’m starting to root for Cawthorn. We need someone to report on the Sex&Drugs Party hypocrites.

• Banned
wtf

FS0R8iaWUAIkC8_

With so many people in the field you are probably looking at a run-off between cawthorn and edwards. May be hard for either to get to 30 with his scandals and 5 other people than the pair on the ballots.

• Banned
With so many people in the field you are probably looking at a run-off between cawthorn and edwards. May be hard for either to get to 30 with his scandals and 5 other people than the pair on the ballots.
the candidate who is a veteran (Honeycutt?) might get a lot of votes too...Edwards is a RINO...i see it as Honeycutt V Cawthorn, but hopefully it doesn't come to that and my bro Madison wins outright

the candidate who is a veteran (Honeycutt?) might get a lot of votes too...Edwards is a RINO...i see it as Honeycutt V Cawthorn, but hopefully it doesn't come to that and my bro Madison wins outright
Cawthorn was below 40 before his kissing cousin scandals. A rino won't take votes from his core base. A veteran will.

Cawthorn was below 40 before his kissing cousin scandals. A rino won't take votes from his core base. A veteran will.
folks are too "embarassed" to tell pollsters they're for my bro, (though they shouldn't be) , so polls are irrelevant

Cawthorn is looking like he is taking a beat down
Down by 8 percent with 42 percent of the vote in

Republicans are giving a sigh of relief

Cawthorn getting closer now down 34 to 32 with 70 percent of the vote in

Republicans getting nervous

Forum List

Back