*We As A Nation, Are No Better Than Venezuela*

Sorry bout that,

1. Are we off topic?
2. You people are fighting amongst yourselves.
3. Try to post insightful posts, don't derail this thread!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Weakness abounds and vultures are overhead.
2. Anything could happen now, anything.
3. Don't be surprised if other world powers come knocking.
4. Wanting a pound of flesh.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. As a Nation we have been slung low.
2. In public opinion, we have fallen to such low degree, we are equal to any and all banana republics.
3. No one can clean this up, or make the Nation above to where we have fallen.
4. Washington D.C., is a bonified smelly sewer, with the lid stolen.
5. A sewer lid stolen by a excavator, dug up, and left with a gaping hole in the ground.
6. There is *NO* remedy, we have fallen to third world status.
7. READ:
8. SAMPLE:

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” Trump said in a late-night post on his social media site, Truth Social."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump can release his copy of the search warrant. He could also challenge the issuance and how it was carried out. He has done none of this.

Reds state America is the smelly sewer of this country. Trump wants to turn this into a banana republic.

Use of govt to maintain power and attack political opponents is the end of the Republic. Time for a divorce

That is exactly what Trump wanted to do. Republicans attacked Clinton for her handling of classified documents yet they defend Trump. It is not time for a divorce. It is time to use force if necessary against you right wing Nazis.

Events will move exponentially faster as the populace is now an enemy of the state........ as the state moves quickly towards subservience to a global order giving up its sovereignty.

Anyone who does not agree with you is a enemy of the state. Just right wing bullshit.

Sorry bout that,

2. In public opinion, we have fallen to such low degree, we are equal to any and all banana republics.
5. A sewer lid stolen by a excavator, dug up, and left with a gaping hole in the ground.
7. READ:
8. SAMPLE:

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” Trump said in a late-night post on his social media site, Truth Social."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wow, spoken like a true patriot 👎

That is exactly what Trump wanted to do. Republicans attacked Clinton for her handling of classified documents yet they defend Trump. It is not time for a divorce. It is time to use force if necessary against you right wing Nazis.
Bring it

Sorry bout that,

7. READ:
8. SAMPLE:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
so move to Russia, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus hater dupe anti American POS.... You take the ravings of an orange con man and total bs over hundreds of years of real history. You don't know anything factual about Venezuela the pandemic or anything else *******.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back