*We As A Nation, Are No Better Than Venezuela*

China is next in line for world power. And they are worse. The globalists who have weakened the West on purpose, are playing a dangerous game.
Sorry bout that,

1. China is a *Third World Shithole*
2. With a flower planted out of the sewer hole.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Republicans are always doom and gloom... and often religious extremists.
Did you hear how the Muslim Palestinian just attacked a bus in Jerusalem full of Jewish worshippers, and that some were Americans? So I agree with you that the religious extremists are dangerous.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm so happy you are ok we are now a *Third World Shit Hole*.
2. You got accustomed to it rather quickly, and since Obama put his hand to it, has been rather quickly too.
3. You talk of pride, and you will be brought low.
4. America has Fallen.
5. That will never change.
6. The fundamental change has come to pass.
7.This my Nation was founded on *ONE MAN JESUS*
8. This nation was fundamentally changed by *ONE MAN OBAMA*.
9. Its a shame but the facts will never change.
10. *America Has Fallen*.
11. There are many reasons this has taken place, I could list them.
12. But it wouldn't change anything, its a little too late for change.
13. A, *Nation in Sack Cloth and Ash*, would not get G-D to turn back to us, we have indeed earned what's taken place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The US wasn't founded on Jesus. We aren't a theocracy.. I guess you must be one of those Christian Nationalists. This is the wrong country for you. Can you think of a country based on Jesus?

Sudan has a party based on Christian Marxism.. the SPLA..and then there's the Lord's Resistance Army, but both of those are in Africa and very violent.

Did you hear how the Muslim Palestinian just attacked a bus in Jerusalem full of Jewish worshippers, and that some were Americans? So I agree with you that the religious extremists are dangerous.

Do you have details? Start a thread.

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm so happy you are ok we are now a *Third World Shit Hole*.
2. You got accustomed to it rather quickly, and since Obama put his hand to it, has been rather quickly too.
3. You talk of pride, and you will be brought low.
4. America has Fallen.
5. That will never change.
6. The fundamental change has come to pass.
7.This my Nation was founded on *ONE MAN JESUS*
8. This nation was fundamentally changed by *ONE MAN OBAMA*.
9. Its a shame but the facts will never change.
10. *America Has Fallen*.
11. There are many reasons this has taken place, I could list them.
12. But it wouldn't change anything, its a little too late for change.
13. A, *Nation in Sack Cloth and Ash*, would not get G-D to turn back to us, we have indeed earned what's taken place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I agree with everything except number 7. The nation wasn’t founded on Jesus. It was founded on the principle that there is no national religion.

I'm so happy you are ok we are now a *Third World Shit Hole*.
While I’m glad you are happy I must tell you that you are mistaken if you think I was agreeing that the USA is a third world shithole. See, I have pride in my country and see it as the greatest on earth. Far from third world. So not only is your perspective warped but apparently your skills of comprehension are warped as well.

Always happy to clear things up though.

I agree with everything except number 7. The nation wasn’t founded on Jesus. It was founded on the principle that there is no national religion.
I love it when dumb and dumber start to debate… always entertaining. I’ll make popcorn

While I’m glad you are happy I must tell you that you are mistaken if you think I was agreeing that the USA is a third world shithole. See, I have pride in my country and see it as the greatest on earth. Far from third world. So not only is your perspective warped but apparently your skills of comprehension are warped as well.

Always happy to clear things up though.
Sorry bout that,

1. Sometimes it takes a while for the truth to sink in.
2. Just give it time is all i can say to you, give it some time.
3. You were always a slow learner in school, that hasn't changed much, you hang in there.
4. There is a lot of things just about to happen, but i won't tell when or what, you'll see soon enough.
5. I have said enough with my prediction on, August 8th 2022 three months in advance.
6. Some people don't want to be shown the way, they prefer to stumble along in the darkness, its ok, your not alone.
7. Just know there is a perfect stranger, pulling for you in Texas.
8. They also survive well in *Third World Shitholes*.
9. You can too.
10. You can throw your chest out with *pride* thinking you live in a *None Third World Shithole*, if you like, but then again, *Here We Are*.
11. "Eww whats that smell, that smell thats, all around you?"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This nation was indeed started on the belief of,....*JESUS CHRIST*
2. If you don't know that then thats, your problem.
3. There was not to be a state religion, one instituted by the founders.
4. But *Jesus Christ* was what this Nation had its initial footing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Sorry bout that,

1. This nation was indeed started on the belief of,....*JESUS CHRIST*
2. If you don't know that then thats, your problem.
3. There was not to be a state religion, one instituted by the founders.
4. But *Jesus Christ* was what this Nation had its initial footing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wrong. The founders were deists, not necessarily believers in Jesus. Thomas Jefferson for example did not believe that Jesus was resurrected.

And this is not a Christian nation. That’s the beauty of it - people are free to follow whatever religion they choose, or none at all.

I'm curious. Care to define 'greatest'?
Sure…

Greatest:
of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.
"the article was of great interest"

of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average.
"the great Italian conductor"

So, 'greatest' number of incarcerated inmates.

'Greatest' amount spent on the military.

'Greatest' gdp.

What else?

edit...Oh, 'greatest' number of wars in the latter half of the twentieth century. My bad.

So, 'greatest' number of incarcerated inmates.

'Greatest' amount spent on the military.

'Greatest' gdp.

What else?

edit...Oh, 'greatest' number of wars in the latter half of the twentieth century. My bad.
I just love living here. I love going to baseball games and eating a hot dog. I love going to concerts and listening to amazing music. I love coaching our high school kids and seeing them grow and I love traveling from city to city and seeing the incredible country in which we live. I’m sorry people like you take these things for granted and don’t feel the same

I just love living here. I love going to baseball games and eating a hot dog. I love going to concerts and listening to amazing music. I love coaching our high school kids and seeing them grow and I love traveling from city to city and seeing the incredible country in which we live. I’m sorry people like you take these things for granted and don’t feel the same
I hear that people are frightened for the safety of their children in the 'greatest' country in the world and so want to be admitted to my much safer but much lesser country. Interesting.

I hear that people are frightened for the safety of their children in the 'greatest' country in the world and so want to be admitted to my much safer but much lesser country. Interesting.

That’s great. I hope they find their way there. I am a big fan of New Zealand as well!

Yeah, but you'd think the greatest country in the world would be able to keep its children safe. Oh well.

Yeah, but you'd think the greatest country in the world would be able to keep its children safe. Oh well.
One would hope. Many children are safe. Some are not. For those who aren’t it’s a shame and we need to do better

Sorry bout that,

1. Who turned my tread into a bunch of fucked up assholes, going on about definitions of words, and people who may go live in New Zealand?
2. You fucked up people just can't help your selves, won't be long for you.
3. There's really nothing i can do to prevent whats going at you in lighting speed.
4. I will pray for you pour worthless souls.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back