*We As A Nation, Are No Better Than Venezuela*

Do you not get that point that I'm making there? Hello? You cannot accuse someone of something that is unprovable on a message board and then dance around asking them to prove it.

I do not think you beat your mom, for pity's sake. But there's no way to prove it one way or the other.
For your information my Mother died from a brain aneurysm in 2012.

For your information my Mother died from a brain aneurysm in 2012.

I'm sorry for you loss. You accused me of being a homophobe and what else? Oh yes, a racist too, having no proof of that, and being something I cannot prove. I was making a point that anyone can accuse someone of ANYthing and there's no way to prove that.

Since I don't accuse people of beating their mothers, maybe you should stop accusing people of being racists and etc unless you know it's true. SEE?

I'm sorry for you loss. You accused me of being a homophobe and what else? Oh yes, a racist too, having no proof of that, and being something I cannot prove. I was making a point that anyone can accuse someone of ANYthing and there's no way to prove that.

Since I don't accuse people of beating their mothers, maybe you should stop accusing people of being racists and etc unless you know it's true. SEE?
You are a horrible human being.

As far as the rest, I read posts from you and your scummy ilk. They reveal everything.

You are a horrible human being.

As far as the rest, I read posts from you and your scummy ilk. They reveal everything.

So you didn't like it when you were accused of things you clearly did not do.

But, it's fine for you to accuse others of things you have no idea if they are or do or not.

Cool! That was my point, see.

So you didn't like it when you were accused of things you clearly did not do.

But, it's fine for you to accuse others of things you have no idea if they are or do or not.

Cool! That was my point, see.
Family is one thing you should never disrespect. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I doubt you are.
Now I am reliving her last moments.

Last edited:
Family is one thing you should never disrespect. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I doubt you are.
Now I am reliving her last moments.

You should be ashamed for telling people you don't even know they're racist and homophobic. You never thought about that. Maybe now you will.

Well lets see. You hate liberals, people who are not white, people who are not heterosexual. You have zero respect for the land.
Prove me wrong.

A reminder that this is what you said to me. Knowing me not at all, you told me I hate:

Liberals
People who are not white
People who are not heterosexual

And:

I have zero respect for the land

AND THEN demanded I prove it.

If you don't like it when people make nasty accusations with no proof that CANNOT be proven

Then stop doing it.

A reminder that this is what you said to me. Knowing me not at all, you told me I hate:

Liberals
People who are not white
People who are not heterosexual

And:

I have zero respect for the land

AND THEN demanded I prove it.

If you don't like it when people make nasty accusations with no proof that CANNOT be proven

Then stop doing it.
Don't feed the douche bag.

Well lets see. You hate liberals, people who are not white, people who are not heterosexual. You have zero respect for the land.
Prove me wrong.
Does she owe you?? You say it like you are Owed something. Dont think so. So why is the Great DNC poll numbers in the basement if your side is loved. Lol

Forum List

Back