We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

Why do insist on making yourself such a buffoon?
Shouldn't this 'buffoon comment' really be an "You're an idiot comment and be directed at the OP?

The self-proclaimed mentally disabled Road Runner ?
Spends all day ^^^^^ on USMB, and is unable to do ANY research.

Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
Musk's view is echoed by a leading advocacy group.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

Only morons would think it's about cars!

Again, how do we do that if not with war?
We have to have cooperation again....Trump tried that with his first term, and dems rebuked him even though some of what he was trying to do would have benefitted them....Those people have to be voted out.

Another total Very Fake News hoax by the idiots in the media.

He was talking specifically about allowing China to build car plants in Mexico and allowing them to import into the U.S. , that it would be a blood bath for the US car industry if Biden wins and allows that to happen.

Lets break this into two:
1. Trump wants to break a trade agreement which he signed less than 4 years ago... Trump does that and US word means nothing... No point talking to anyone because Trump would have made US word worthless...

2. He said there will be a bloodbath... Nice threat, want to be more specific?

China has had a major advantage in trade with usa
And it appears China wants to enter the auto market
Too late, China are well the automarket...

Could explain what major advantage in trade with usa? Could you be more specific...

Trump to have a thing against a Chinese company investing in the Mexico market but will be fucking shocked when there is a rush at the border of economic migrants.... Obviously this wasn't thought out...

That depends whether or not you're talking about true American patriots or all of the commies.
MAGA aren't patriots... There leader contradicts the constitution on a daily basis...

Trump made US weaker...A lot weaker...
Trump handling of COVID was bad, a Irish friend of mine said it was the first time he ever pitied America...
(The guy wasn't very political and had no real views on Trump, but he could see numbers and inept Government)

Trump was a poor President, failed economically, failed as a fiscal conservative, failed in COVID response, failed with lack of infrastructure, failed at healthcare (which was lucky), failed in income gap(it widened)

Go play on the freeway

This is basically you right now.

b06107ea-1a7d-4800-97a8-268e19e41737_text.gif

Bloodbath is a generalized term.

I knew that part.

Forum List

Back