We are children of legal immigrants

• Banned
I am a little pissed off at illegal aliens. My great grand parents risked everything to come to this country. Mexicans get a free pass and democrats create sanctuary without our permission to anybody no questions asked. We want to ask questions.

I am a little pissed off at illegal aliens. My great grand parents risked everything to come to this country. Mexicans get a free pass and democrats create sanctuary without our permission to anybody no questions asked. We want to ask questions.

What questions do you want to ask?

My parents immigrated here legally they didn't sneak in here and they didn't ask for sanctuary.
And?

Your parents likely were not seeking asylum.

It is perfectly lawful for immigrants seeking asylum to enter the country and apply for refugee status – and to remain in the country pending a determination of their refugee status.

Indeed, the majority of asylum seekers make it known to immigration authorities that they’re in the country – no ‘sneaking in.’

The ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right is as tedious as it is reprehensible.

Poor Americans treated like third class citizens and given the OK to live in the streets, but we have to give illegal aliens from Mexico first class... because hate and stuff. Excuse me, I have to barf at the hypocrisy.

What brought this up? Just a whim. Democrats giving sanctuary to illegals without our permission and then acting like its normal...Doesn't bother anyone here? Poor Americans treated like third class criticizes
My parents immigrated here legally they didn't sneak in here and they didn't ask for sanctuary.
And?

Your parents likely were not seeking asylum.

It is perfectly lawful for immigrants seeking asylum to enter the country and apply for refugee status – and to remain in the country pending a determination of their refugee status.

Indeed, the majority of asylum seekers make it known to immigration authorities that they’re in the country – no ‘sneaking in.’

The ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right is as tedious as it is reprehensible.
Poor Americans treated like third class citizens and given the OK to live in the streets, but we have to give illegal aliens from Mexico list first class... because hate and stuff. Excuse me, I have to barf at the hypocrisy.
I know it bothers me. Anyone who DOESN'T see a problem with this is either VERY anti-American or just plain stupid. (liberal lunatics fit both)

Constitutionality of sanctuary cities, for starters.

Constitutionality of sanctuary cities, for starters.

Currently sanctuary cities are popping up all over the United States to protect the Rights of gun owners. That advantage prohibits the federal government from directly commandeering state and local officials directly. If a state has no laws against them, move to another state. If you take them away from one group, they are gone for every group.

New Topics

Forum List

Back