We all know what happened this time last year in the election

Yes we do. You'd think we would do something to prevent this from happening in back to back elections. Will AZ voters be angry in 2024?

---"Over the past year I’ve discovered who the crooks are. Who the phonies are. Our government has been captured at many levels," he said.---

Here's an idea. Present some proof that the elections were stolen, and we can do something about it. Till then, you're just a bunch of whiny childish crazies who can't accept that people won't vote for whiny childish crazies.

Yes we do. You'd think we would do something to prevent this from happening in back to back elections. Will AZ voters be angry in 2024?

---"Over the past year I’ve discovered who the crooks are. Who the phonies are. Our government has been captured at many levels," he said.---

Yeah you guys predicted a red wave and you got a red trickle.

Every subsequent audit and recount confirmed that Lake lost.

Yep, the GOP had one of the worst mid-term showings for the party out of power in the last 100 years.

Ok. So you've identified who you think is doing bad shit. That's a start. Now you need to figure out exactly what they are doing, and find proof that they are actually doing it. There has been little doubt of who you want to blame, but you need to focus on exactly what you think they might be doing, and how you can prove they are doing that. Without proof, you're just another childish whining crazy.

Forum List

Back