We all know bubba Wallace planted that noose Just another Jesse Smollett

Are we really feeling bad for this scum bad loser?

I wouldn't know, but I think you may be right. Bubba Wallace really doesn't have a tremendous record of driving yet and this could well be a coup to get him in the spotlight for something other than driving.

I'm not accusing, but it DOES make pecuniary sense.

Further, due to the COVID 19 lockdown as well as standard security practices, there are a relative few number of other drivers, crew and employees that would have had access to do this. One would think that the usual reaction of most reasonable people would be to figure out for yourself who did the crime, and approach them yourself, instead of immediately going to the media. Going to the media with this gives the whole sport a black eye, no pun intended.

If you don't know who it is already, it doesn't make sense to talk about it, particularly before the matter is investigated.

• Banned
I wouldn't know, but I think you may be right. Bubba Wallace really doesn't have a tremendous record of driving yet and this could well be a coup to get him in the spotlight for something other than driving.

I'm not accusing, but it DOES make pecuniary sense.

Further, due to the COVID 19 lockdown as well as standard security practices, there are a relative few number of other drivers, crew and employees that would have had access to do this. One would think that the usual reaction of most reasonable people would be to figure out for yourself who did the crime, and approach them yourself, instead of immediately going to the media. Going to the media with this gives the whole sport a black eye, no pun intended.

If you don't know who it is already, it doesn't make sense to talk about it, particularly before the matter is investigated.
Either it’s him or some white guilt assistant, That desperately needs America to be racist

They must have tons of security at the garage, including cameras.

That's why it made no sense for Mr. Wallace to go immediately to the media over this. Better to discretely review the video record, figure out who the guilty party is FIRST. Knowing what you are dealing with is the smart move, to determine what your reaction is going to be.

My guess is that Wallace knows who did it.

That's why it made no sense for Mr. Wallace to go immediately to the media over this. Better to discretely review the video record, figure out who the guilty party is FIRST. Knowing what you are dealing with is the smart move, to determine what your reaction is going to be.

My guess is that Wallace knows who did it.
If I was part of Wallace's team and wanted to ... Give him a bump so to speak... I'd do it and not tell him I did it. Plausible deniability.

If I was going to do it.

When you hear about a "noose" in the NASCAR garage, keep in mind that activists were protesting over a noose in Oakland last week that turned out to be a rope for a swing. A black guy put it there for kids to play with. The protesters kept protesting even after the truth came out

Yeah right. Wallace did or had one of his crew do it so he could be banished from NASCAR for life and imprisoned.

Yeah right. Wallace did or had one of his crew do it so he could be banished from NASCAR for life and imprisoned.

If the BLM fucktard did not file a police report, there is nothing he could be charged with. Plus if the DA there is a Black, the BLM fucktard would not be charged even if he did file a false police report and it turns out he actually put the noose at the location. If he did it and filed a false police report, it is a couple thousand dollar fine which is nothing to Soro stooges.

Not many people have access; if they haven't determined who did it by now they never will and its fake news. Zillions in tools and equipment in that string of garages and they claim they can't find camera footage for a few hours? lol yeah right. Nobdy broke in, it was put there by someone in Bubba's crew or Bubba himself.

The individuals who did this, didn't think they would be caught and didn't know for sure what NASCAR's reaction would be.

And no one will be imprisoned over this, regardless of who is determined to have done it.

My guess is that the authority figures at NASCAR already pretty much know who did it- that's why they committed to tossing them from the sport for life.

It makes me feel better to believe Wallace or some libtard did it because to believe it was actually done in malice by a guy sympathetic to the Confederacy and upset about flags being banned -- flags that I myself identify with -- well, that makes me feel like I endorse it too or something..and that feels yucky....

I have just seen a photo of some NASCAR drivers pushing Mr. Wallace's car to the front as a sign of solidarity with Mr. Wallace. (I guess that they feel Mr. Wallace is telling the truth.)

Those NASCAR drivers are kinder and nicer and less "racist" than many of those BLM marchers will ever be.

Hey bubba why don’t you come on down this ally haha

Forum List

Back