Another Clinton friend "commits suicide"

Knowing the Clintons is bad for your health!!!
They should check if the Clinton Foundation is the recipient of the 600 million dollar inheritance from the so called philanthropist. It would be convenient since the Foundation cant rely on Russia to contribute since their Uranium from Nevada has been cut off..

Knowing the Clintons is bad for your health!!!

What do the Clintons have to do with this? The answer is absolutely nothing.
How can you be so sure?

One thing we can be sure of is the the government won't investigate and the media won't cover the story.

For what is worth....:dunno:

Elizabeth Hurley and Steve Bing dated for some time....they had a son together.

She took to Instagram and said:

"I am saddened beyond belief that my ex Steve is no longer with us," Hurley wrote on Instagram on Tuesday, along with photos with Bing. 'It is a terrible end. Our time together was very happy and I'm posting these pictures because although we went through some tough times, it's the good, wonderful memories of a sweet, kind man that matter."

Liz and Bing in happier times.

1592962511530.png

the three of them.... handsome boy their son.

1592962602260.png

"Clinton friend, philanthropist, film financier and multi-millionaire, Steve Bing, 55, jumped from a Century City building on Monday and was found dead at the scene.

Steve Bing was a longtime friend of the Clintons."

'weird'...

But yes, I must say.....it is strange that a man worth so much money and with a great life.....to jump like that?

I don't know....I have to say it looks fishy.

People should assume the Clintons did it and work from there.

you know what?

I am going to agree.

It's like...... yet ANOTHER Clinton acquaintance "commits suicide".

He donated millions and millions to the Clinton Foundation....Bing and Bill Clinton went in the Epstein's jet to the island many times.....oh well....good friends you know?

Make of it what you will.

Forum List

Back